Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Have you seen the last attires they're wearing? They're tight son haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAaqaK-gGuA

Lol, as much as I just enjoyed that, I think I'm stopping at these attires (Real world stuff and whatnot). Any takers for doing alternate attires once I release these?

I'm down to make some alternates!

...Well then RipZz, get to work

Update: Young Bucks released

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

As much as i respect the work you put on your mods,i have downloaded a few of your mods and inspected them.

With all due respect,you haven't matched the colors on most of the face textures.You need to blend them more with the skin texture.Coming to the model's,there are some models which hasn't been smoothed out after editing,there are some broken vertices,for example i checked omega,his face texture doesn't have the color matched,also on his model,there is a black deformation over his head.

Same for mods like Nakamura,the eye sockets have a gap between them which is clearly visible when playing in the game.

This isn't to discourage you,please consider my comment as constructive criticism.

As much as i respect the work you put on your mods,i have downloaded a few of your mods and inspected them.

With all due respect,you haven't matched the colors on most of the face textures.You need to blend them more with the skin texture.Coming to the model's,there are some models which hasn't been smoothed out after editing,there are some broken vertices,for example i checked omega,his face texture doesn't have the color matched,also on his model,there is a black deformation over his head.

Same for mods like Nakamura,the eye sockets have a gap between them which is clearly visible when playing in the game.

This isn't to discourage you,please consider my comment as constructive criticism.

Obama-smile-gif.gif?gs=a

Took a little time to start on some 2k17 mods (Consider these beta). I started tweaking my Ricochet and Kenny Omega mods (I plan to do his latest attire when I have some freetime). Funny enough I was thinking about the same thing AgeisRage about the eyelid gaps and decided to correct that as well. I also decided to resculpt and retexture their heads.

https://youtu.be/it74KIHknRo

• Like 3

Took a little time to start on some 2k17 mods (Consider these beta). I started tweaking my Ricochet and Kenny Omega mods (I plan to do his latest attire when I have some freetime). Funny enough I was thinking about the same thing AgeisRage about the eyelid gaps and decided to correct that as well. I also decided to resculpt and retexture their heads.

https://youtu.be/it74KIHknRo

Great,looking forward to the new mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: Alex Shelley

Swan look awesome! :)

Thank you for your awesome work!

BTW, Would you like to make AJ Styles 2017ver?

Wasn't planning on it. Right now I'm focusing on mods that won't be in 2k17. I plan on doing Rhyno next.