Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

bravebird can you please reply me from your inbox and whose boots did you use for Aj styles

I used Murphy's boots. 

thank you so much bro for the reply :D and can i use your aj styles for making my seth rollins ??

How do you use AJ Styles to make Seth Rollins? Can't you just use the original Seth Rollins? Can you please explain?

Edited by Life_Is_Jericho
  • Like 2

bravebird can you please reply me from your inbox and whose boots did you use for Aj styles

I used Murphy's boots. 

thank you so much bro for the reply :D and can i use your aj styles for making my seth rollins ??

How do you use AJ Styles to make Seth Rollins? Can't you just use the original Seth Rollins? Can you please explain?

the original boots that rollins is currently using in k16 aren't like the present one from real so i decided to make a custom boots for him and most of our fellow modders have already done that so am just trying to make that i prefer a bit more that's all :D 

29096169261_0f024b4503_c.jpg

I plan on releasing this in the next couple of days, as long as everything looks fine ingame (the one I showed before looked too clunky ingame, so I had to edit the body and face some, I also used old wwe 14 caw hair to add the bangs for her hair). 

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 11

wow looks great man waiting for ingame screens.hope everything work well ingame with 2k14 caw item.

Yeah me too. The good news was I had zero issues using godfather's hair from wwe 13 for my Jay Lethal mod, so I'm hoping it works just as well.

wow looks great man waiting for ingame screens.hope everything work well ingame with 2k14 caw item.

Yeah me too. The good news was I had zero issues using godfather's hair from wwe 13 for my Jay Lethal mod, so I'm hoping it works just as well.

Any idea when you'll release him?

Any idea when you'll release him?

Right now, I'm not sure. Right now I am going back and resculpting his head. It's not translating to the game well. I could put it out and come back to do a reedit but his face looks like a CAW, and I just don't want to release it until I'm happy enough with the finished product that I want to put it out there. 

Right now, I'm not sure. Right now I am going back and resculpting his head. It's not translating to the game well. I could put it out and come back to do a reedit but his face looks like a CAW, and I just don't want to release it until I'm happy enough with the finished product that I want to put it out there. 

Well, not all caws looks bad ;) Chyna is looking great btw. Hope you'll be able to resolve the issues with Lethal. Really looking forward to it.

29083294002_0bc5ab9267_o.jpg

Edited by Refat

Well, not all caws looks bad ;) Chyna is looking great btw. Hope you'll be able to resolve the issues with Lethal. Really looking forward to it.

Ok it looked like a ***bad*** CAW, I just posted pics of an updated version ingame.

ya did u used tna imapct model as Reference

I wanted to, but his hair was fused to his head so I couldn't do anything with it. I may have to abandon this project for now. 

I wanted to, but his hair was fused to his head so I couldn't do anything with it. I may have to abandon this project for now. 

u can still use it for the front face part only dont abandon it if u want i will try and do it for u.

Why don't you try a bald Jay Lethal ?

Why don't you try a bald Jay Lethal ?

I think I will down the road. For now I think i will start over with a new head (The body shape I was happy with ingame) and hopefully I will be  happier with the final product. 

• Like 2

The new Jay Lethal head looks great. I'm looking forward to see it in-game.
Edited by Cave Waverider

bravebird, bro can i please use your Apolloo Crews to make his summerslam or even the blue orange attire ???  

Go for it.

It's better :D But a in-game shot would decide its fate.

28613184294_13a89a0db1_c.jpg

28615353163_21bd4e9429_c.jpg

...better?

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 6

bravebird, bro can i please use your Apolloo Crews to make his summerslam or even the blue orange attire ???  

Go for it.

It's better :D But a in-game shot would decide its fate.

28613184294_13a89a0db1_c.jpg

28615353163_21bd4e9429_c.jpg

...better?

thank you bro :D 

BAHHHHHH!!!!!! So much for adding the bangs: 

28617411153_03d27cfc3a_c.jpg

Too bad. Maybe try Alicia Fox' 2k16 ones, although those aren't the best they might be better than none.