Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Update: I decided to add a donations button. If you guys like my work over the years, please throw a penny or two in my tip jar. Thanks. Also I plan to release my Mr. Kennedy mod, I previewed last year in the next couple of days. Still tweaking Shane and Chyna (Not happy with certain parts of them). Any body got aref for Nakamura's latest entrance attire? I just need to finish that and then I'll release my updated Nakamura. 

28341337033_746413c196_b.jpg

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 5

hey Hi brother your works are amazing as always and i thought maybe these video can help you Up ;)
NXT Tampa 8/11/16 Shinsuke Nakamura  ( He wored a Shiny Vest Similar to these These black Vest but in Red) on 11th August'16
Shinsuke Nakamura Entrance #nxtneworleans (Aug 6 2016)
Nakamura Austin Aries: NXT TakeOver: The End

Edited by WillowPunkShield

Update: Mr. Kennedy (Excuse the old pics, edited the belly button, elbow/kneepads and hair). Also adjusted the normal maps. I also know eventually I will have to go back and retexture his back tattoo, but I just wanted to release it. Enjoy.

• Like 4

Looks gr8 m8.

Any plans on a possibility of Kota Ibushi?! :)

Same question :p 

Count me 2.

Nice to see black hair Shelton too.  Will look great with my Suzuki-Gun stable:D

Is your universe a NJPW one?

Looks gr8 m8.

Count me 2.

Nice to see black hair Shelton too.  Will look great with my Suzuki-Gun stable:D

Sorta, I'm actually fashioning it into an ongoing blog to be posted soon.  My Universe extends from a fantasy blog I'd been putting together where Vince McMahon takes WWE and uses it to bring back Akira Tarue's GPWA.  So WWE becomes like, papa bear and all of the world's best promotions operate under their oversight.  TNA/ ROH/ NOAH/ NJPW etc.

Looks gr8 m8.

Count me 2.

You are 3 :D Three is a crowd, let's force Brave into making Ibushi. J/k :p

• Like 1

28722766500_f9093924fd_b.jpg

I wanted to add the zipper to the texture, but because I had to stretch the jacket to cover his chest the zipper texture looked deformed. So I decided to remove it. If I come up with a way to fix it, i'll do an update.

• Like 15

28722766500_f9093924fd_b.jpg

I wanted to add the zipper to the texture, but because I had to stretch the jacket to cover his chest the zipper texture looked deformed. So I decided to remove it. If I come up with a way to fix it, i'll do an update.

That is an extremely impressive Lord Nakamura model. Great job, Brave.