Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Having a newbie issue. I'd like to install Sasha using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection thread. But when I do that, even though I see her in the list in My WWE, the match refuses to load. It just loads endlessly there. Any help from someone who is in a bit over their head would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like it can't find the pac file.

Possible reasons:

1) You forgot to put the pac files in the ch folder.

2) The pac/pach files use a different slot than the pofo/moveset.

3) You changed the pac file number to match the pofo/moveset but forgot to change the numbers for the pachs inside the pac file.

4) You installed the pofo/moveset in the wrong slot.

Thanks for answering and responding! I think its a combination of 2 and 3. Can anyone give me a rundown on exactly what I need to do to change the numbers inside the pac and what I should name it to? Thanks and sorry again for the newbie questions.

this might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLrvCl-1Vpk

Thanks pozzum - this is exactly what I was looking for! Fixed it right up!!

Two more questions! 

What is the process in changing the pofo and moveset files to different slots? Could I just rename them or is there another process? I'm using some mods that aren't following the sheet and I want to make sure I keep things in semi order as best as I could.

A little off-topic, I apologize if it isn't the right place. I am using cheat engine to assign pac files for mini and walltrons. I downloaded Sandow's gfx but it is just labeled as Sandowmini.pac. I renamed them using some random numbers and linked that into cheatengine, but they are not showing up. I have done that for other wrestlers with no issues, but they already had their numbers as their name. Obviously I am missing something.

Thanks!

Edited by GreatDoink
Couple more questions

...was bored today and thought about reworking my Nakamura mod. New retexture, new hair, retweaked the sculpt (Eventually will do much better normals and AO maps without crazybump or photoshop ): 28521681001_9f178acc9b_b.jpg

• Like 10

...was bored today and thought about reworking my Nakamura mod. New retexture, new hair, retweaked the sculpt (Eventually will do much better normals and AO maps without crazybump or photoshop ): 28521681001_9f178acc9b_b.jpg

Can you please change the old tights into the pants he actually wears ? :p

Great job @bravebird31 any chance for a Tonga Roa or the franchise later on?

Already started on the franchise, it's definitely coming along well. Tonga Roa will be done down the road, after Shane I want to start Chyna. 

Can you please change the old tights into the pants he actually wears ? :p

Just finished sculpting the pants, but I still have to texture, work on the normal map/ ao map, then I got to come up with his entrance attire.

• Like 2

Having a newbie issue. I'd like to install Sasha using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection thread. But when I do that, even though I see her in the list in My WWE, the match refuses to load. It just loads endlessly there. Any help from someone who is in a bit over their head would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like it can't find the pac file.

Possible reasons:

1) You forgot to put the pac files in the ch folder.

2) The pac/pach files use a different slot than the pofo/moveset.

3) You changed the pac file number to match the pofo/moveset but forgot to change the numbers for the pachs inside the pac file.

4) You installed the pofo/moveset in the wrong slot.

Thanks for answering and responding! I think its a combination of 2 and 3. Can anyone give me a rundown on exactly what I need to do to change the numbers inside the pac and what I should name it to? Thanks and sorry again for the newbie questions.

EDIT: For instance, I am using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection which is 508, which also matches up for the entry in pozzum's file. The pac, however, is labelled ch47602.pac. So how do I go about changing it in the file? Also, do I rename it to ch50802.pac? Thanks again to anyone who can assist - starting to slowly get the hang of modding this game!

If you are putting the mod in 508 then yes the .pac should be ch50802.pac so just change the 476 to 508. To change the pach you have to open the ,pac with HxD & inside if you scroll down a little bit you will see EMD followed by a bunch of dots then the number 00047602 just change the 476 to 508 as well so it says EMD a bunch of dots 00050802 & that's it just save it & then you can drag & drop into your ch folder & as long as you install the pofo & moveset properly then it should work :D 

Looking brave! ;)

I'm very much looking forward to how it'll turn out.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Looks incredible Brave! Fantastic work! With your Nakamura and Auday's Okada I think people are really starting to nail some of the puro mods

Superb Brave :) I've had one request for a while, could you improve/update your Young Bucks for 2k15? Their legs show up very thin in-game, and I tried widening them in Blender with no luck.... Would be nice to see a version of them for 2k16 as well ;) 

• Like 1

Superb Brave :) I've had one request for a while, could you improve/update your Young Bucks for 2k15? Their legs show up very thin in-game, and I tried widening them in Blender with no luck.... Would be nice to see a version of them for 2k16 as well ;) 

Oh I'm planning on it!!! 

• Like 3

@bravebird31 Since he's returning to WWE, can you please make a "non Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin attire??? Thank you very much

I second this :p But I think we should wait until he actually appears.

@bravebird31 Since he's returning to WWE, can you please make a "non Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin attire??? Thank you very much

...What makes you think I haven't already started?

28117144924_c0cbfdb721_b.jpg

But I may let someone else handle his return attire, if anyone's interested.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 5

Ain't no stopping Brave noooooow! ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

And what if, for example, he doesn't return as an active wrestler, but as a manager, for example, a manager for American Alpha????? By the way, this attire is awesome, @bravebird31

Edited by Matteo Del Seta
Adding something