Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Your mods are awesome, I really looking forward to tama tonga.

Will you make tanga roa too? 

Send me some refs and i'll see what I can do.

Was difficult to find some good ones, but these are the best what I found

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/92/cb/4f/92cb4fc247baaf45e9c3bd5dcc1398c6.jpg

Here a caw

http://i.imgur.com/RyjNw2d.png

Others

Guerillas-of-destiny.jpgCia4UneUkAETpGn.jpgguerillas-of-destiny-4.jpgCiCM9XJXIAEQyZj.jpg

Cejnfc5WQAAzRbm.jpgCm5YA2vVMAAhx_Q.jpgCl8aXC9VAAA0Wmt.jpg

Ch5UW4jW0AEQhlU.jpg

ChEd0uHUgAAJPPl.jpg

• Like 1

Tonga is fresh, but I feel that you should knock out a lot of that lighting information on the texture and have it blend, so it fits in with the 2K16 style; looking at that image the head doesn't fit the body.

That seems to be my thing this year, lol but yeah I have been trying new techniques I have been learning about ZBrush. Hey check this out, I found this plugin for ZBrush that bakes the displacement map into the texture. With that you can give parts different shaders. I just did a texture that is full chrome as a test (Silver surfer style). Just to see if the game will reflect it correctly.

• Like 1

I agree with Bannock, I really like your models but not the biggest fan of the lightning on the textures. I usually put the baked texture over the ingame texture and use an eraser that has 50% opacity over the light areas to take out the lightning. I would also use some topaz plugins in photoshop to make it look smoother. :)

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

I agree with Bannock, I really like your models but not the biggest fan of the lightning on the textures. I usually put the baked texture over the ingame texture and use an eraser that has 50% opacity over the light areas to know out the lightning. I would also use some topaz plugins in photoshop to make it look smoother. :)

It's cool you guys feel that way. But I do it because I like it, and usually I'll keep doing til I don't. I'm not a huge fan of the art style of quite a bit of the models made by the game. I always figured i'd live by the model of "satisfy yourself first, and if other people like it, cool, if they don't that's ok too. We all are just doing our own version of what we want in our game. So with the utmost respect to the both of you, i'll keep doing what I like just like I'll respect your right to do your interpretations. :D 

• Like 6

I agree with Bannock, I really like your models but not the biggest fan of the lightning on the textures. I usually put the baked texture over the ingame texture and use an eraser that has 50% opacity over the light areas to know out the lightning. I would also use some topaz plugins in photoshop to make it look smoother. :)

It's cool you guys feel that way. But I do it because I like it, and usually I'll keep doing til I don't. I'm not a huge fan of the art style of quite a bit of the models made by the game. I always figured i'd live by the model of "satisfy yourself first, and if other people like it, cool, if they don't that's ok too. We all are just doing our own version of what we want in our game. So with the utmost respect to the both of you, i'll keep doing what I like just like I'll respect your right to do your interpretations. :D 

While I believe every suggestion should be considered, ultimately I think modders should do what makes them happy. None of us are getting paid for this, so people should create the things they want to create and how they want to create them. Modding is a passion project, and if a person if not creating work that they enjoy personally then they will lose the passion quite quickly.

PS: AWESOME work on Tama!

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

I don't know if it is my fault or what but your Tama turns out to be Bannock's Drew Galloway when I use him... Please someone confirm this :( If it is my fault it is reallyyy weird.

Tama Tonga looks amazing. Thank you very much for creating him, Brave! :)

Here are files for him and his brother:
329 Tama Tonga, 328 Tanga Roa .pofo, .moveset and 68 Guerrillas of Destiny .team_info

Tama Tonga uses slot 329 since 629 is already taken by Johnny Mundo, apparently.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Having a newbie issue. I'd like to install Sasha using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection thread. But when I do that, even though I see her in the list in My WWE, the match refuses to load. It just loads endlessly there. Any help from someone who is in a bit over their head would be greatly appreciated!

Having a newbie issue. I'd like to install Sasha using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection thread. But when I do that, even though I see her in the list in My WWE, the match refuses to load. It just loads endlessly there. Any help from someone who is in a bit over their head would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like it can't find the pac file.

Possible reasons:

1) You forgot to put the pac files in the ch folder.

2) The pac/pach files use a different slot than the pofo/moveset.

3) You changed the pac file number to match the pofo/moveset but forgot to change the numbers for the pachs inside the pac file.

4) You installed the pofo/moveset in the wrong slot.

Possible reasons:

3) You changed the pac file number to match the pofo/moveset but forgot to change the numbers for the pachs inside the pac file.

Thanks for answering and responding! I think its a combination of 2 and 3. Can anyone give me a rundown on exactly what I need to do to change the numbers inside the pac and what I should name it to? Thanks and sorry again for the newbie questions.

EDIT: For instance, I am using the pofo and moveset from the pinned collection which is 508, which also matches up for the entry in pozzum's file. The pac, however, is labelled ch47602.pac. So how do I go about changing it in the file? Also, do I rename it to ch50802.pac? Thanks again to anyone who can assist - starting to slowly get the hang of modding this game!

Edited by GreatDoink
For further clarification

Possible reasons:

Thanks for answering and responding! I think its a combination of 2 and 3. Can anyone give me a rundown on exactly what I need to do to change the numbers inside the pac and what I should name it to? Thanks and sorry again for the newbie questions.

this might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLrvCl-1Vpk