Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

I tried to download AJ Styles, using Custom Character Tool and Data Editor, but it doesn't appear in the game. @bravebird31 can you please help me??? Thank you very much

Make sure you have the latest version of the Future-Proof-String installed as well, otherwise he'll appear as "Royal Rumble '01" or something like that. You can find it stickied on top of the forum or you can install it together with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock in the Data Editor. Note that you will still have to have your game set to one of the languages that are currently supported by the Future-Proof-String, however.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I tried to download AJ Styles, using Custom Character Tool and Data Editor, but it doesn't appear in the game. @bravebird31 can you please help me??? Thank you very much

Works For Me!

Are you on Steam??? If yes, please, send me a PM with your Steam name and explain me how to make this and other downloaded superstars. Thank you so much

Works For Me!

Are you on Steam??? If yes, please, send me a PM with your Steam name and explain me how to make this and other downloaded superstars. Thank you so much

Its Same I Did But I Install Mods With Cheat Engine I Want To Be Good Hex Thats Why I Do With Cheat Engine!

I've downloaded the Shelton Benjamin mod.....I noticed the file name's ch48602.pac. From the moveset/pofo database thread, I noticed that the pofo name for Shelton Benjamin was slot 491. pofo. When using the database editor, it also has slot number 491 assigned to Shelton. The game doesn't load Shelton's model and it hangs at the pre-match loading screen.

I have tried renaming Shelton's model to ch49102.pac, but to no avail...can somebody help me? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Problem solved. I simply was forgetting the part of "saving BEFORE closing the game", that the Custom Character Tools requires, to make modded characters work

Just a update on Tama Tonga (Still got a bit to do, plus I want to do a painted face version. Just wanted to do a paintless one first because it's harder to do):

27663624643_dd7b8b979a_b.jpg

• Like 12

Just a update on Tama Tonga (Still got a bit to do, plus I want to do a painted face version. Just wanted to do a paintless one first because it's harder to do):

27663624643_dd7b8b979a_b.jpg

Looks sharp. :)

The only thing I DON'T like...

Is that, the more awesome Bullet Club members get released the more it makes me hate having a 5 wrestler stable limit.  I already have two seperate Bullet Club variations in my Universe mode, lol.  I'll totally be snagging Toma Tonga upon completion.  It's looking like some preemo Brave work.  Hat's off already

• Like 1

Is that, the more awesome Bullet Club members get released the more it makes me hate having a 5 wrestler stable limit.  I already have two seperate Bullet Club variations in my Universe mode, lol.  I'll totally be snagging Toma Tonga upon completion.  It's looking like some preemo Brave work.  Hat's off already

Just put him in The Usos xD

Your mods are awesome, I really looking forward to tama tonga.

Will you make tanga roa too? 

Send me some refs and i'll see what I can do.