Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

I agree with Cave, I think your AJ v1 was the best Styles mod so far. The face looks a bit weird in the screenshots Cave posted for v2. Nice work though :) 

• Like 2

thanks for the AJ styles update! i just have a question, the ring attire is still ch47204_AJV216.pac.. im wondering why its 04,, im downloading so ill update this if the ring attire link is with the correct pac file :)

thanks for the AJ styles update! i just have a question, the ring attire is still ch47204_AJV216.pac.. im wondering why its 04,, im downloading so ill update this if the ring attire link is with the correct pac file :)

Usually the suffix "04" indicates the Entrance attire so it's correct.

472 is the "pac" number assigned to  AJ Styles  so  number   "02". is the ring attire (1st attire) then "04" is the entrance attire (the one with the black jacket/hood) .

Just a personal note:

I love the new AJ Styles black attire however I preferred the "old" face made by Brave in his previous version (blue one) , that was his perfect face IMO, the new one got some strange hair line/style in it.

I thank you so much for your work Brave .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Usually the suffix "04" indicates the Entrance attire so it's correct.

472 is the "pac" number assigned to  AJ Styles  so  number   "02". is the ring attire (1st attire) then "04" is the entrance attire (the one with the black jacket/hood) .

Just a personal note:

I love the new AJ Styles black attire however I preferred the "old" face made by Brave in his previous version (blue one) .

I thank you so much for your work Brave and Cave .

oh, i fixed it, i clicked the entrance link twice, :) sorry, thanks for the aj styles again brave :) 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

...Whelp I guess I can't please everyone, lol. You guys have my permission to edit my mods (Since I don't have the time to tweak them/ or update their attires). Credit me for the original work and I'm fine with it.

• Like 3

...Whelp I guess I can't please everyone, lol. You guys have my permission to edit my mods (Since I don't have the time to tweak them/ or update their attires). Credit me for the original work and I'm fine with it.

Thank you bravebird for the permission to mod your creations and for the amazing job you're doing for the community.

Thanks mate, you're the best, and so are your mods. You command great respect. :)

I've actually managed to fix the blurry Tattoo on V1, now to find someone experienced with adding stuff to models that would like to collaborate and port the 3D Tights, Gloves, Jacket, Boots, kneepads over from the V2 model to the V1 model and possibly add a 3D shirt for an additional entrance attire, so I can start an attire Pack for V1. Or alternatively if adding/replacing all these things isn't possible, do a Dr. Frankenstein and transplant V1's head onto V2's model if that's more feasible.
Please head over to my request thread to read details if you're interested. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 3

Thank you Bravebird for the permission , bro your works are amazing , n your latest Aj styles looks good But your Earlier AJ Styles is much Badass :) ;) , just the head is lill bigger then his body and from the Side look thinner the face a bit and it will be the Bestest Aj styles mod :) ;) 

Thanks mate, you're the best, and so are your mods. You command great respect. :)

I've actually managed to fix the blurry Tattoo on V1, now to find someone experienced with adding stuff to models that would like to collaborate and port the 3D Tights, Gloves, Jacket, Boots, kneepads over from the V2 model to the V1 model and possibly add a 3D shirt for an additional entrance attire, so I can start an attire Pack for V1. Or alternatively if adding/replacing all these things isn't possible, do a Dr. Frankenstein and transplant V1's head onto V2's model if that's more feasible. Please send me a private message if you're interested. :)

Tekken is an expert...... maybe he can help.... 

I've actually managed to fix the blurry Tattoo on V1, now to find someone experienced with adding stuff to models that would like to collaborate and port the 3D Tights, Gloves, Jacket, Boots, kneepads over from the V2 model to the V1 model and possibly add a 3D shirt for an additional entrance attire, so I can start an attire Pack for V1. Or alternatively if adding/replacing all these things isn't possible, do a Dr. Frankenstein and transplant V1's head onto V2's model if that's more feasible. Please send me a private message if you're interested. :)

I too think version one of @bravebird31 AJ Styles is the most realistic looking out there and if the clothing from version two could be added or the head and body from version one to version two it would be perfect. I agree that if anybody can accomplish this feat, @tekken57 could.

AJ styles looks great man I am currently using v1 but for me v2 looks better.i  can do all the porting of v2 to v1 and additional attite too its pretty simple job if all work perfectly ingame without  glitches.

• Like 1

Just goes to show you how excellent your mods are :)

There are many others on the forum who are also skilled. There are also many tutorials on the site, so start contributing by trying to do the mods yourselves.

AJ styles looks great man I am currently using v1 but for me v2 looks better.i  can do all the porting of v2 to v1 and additional attite too its pretty simple job if all work perfectly ingame without  glitches.

It'll be so nice of you :p

so for these mods i had good luck following a youtube video using the custom creator tool installing nakamura, but for anyone else like jeff hardy i can't seem to install them, they show up but the game won't past the loading screen. I have the universal attire unlocked but when i go to jeff hardy i am not able to select another outfit if i have more than 1.. my question - is there a base jeff hardy file as example or any other wrestler that you need to have ? example jeff hardy is 47132, and 47102 etc.. do i need to hvae 47101 file to make him work properly?

thanks

Can I change Shinsukes pac number from 478 to 483, because Del Rios Pac number is also 478? And if i can then how? Do I just rename it or is it more advanced?

Can I change Shinsukes pac number from 478 to 483, because Del Rios Pac number is also 478? And if i can then how? Do I just rename it or is it more advanced?

Here's how you can do it:

1. Copy your ch478*.pac files somewhere outside the game directory. 
2. Rename the ch478*.pac files to ch483*.pac.
3. Start the game and advance to the main menu.
4. Task out and load both the .pofo and .moveset files into the Data Editor for WWE 2k16.
5. Change the Superstar IDs for both the .pofo and .moveset file to 483.
6. Save the files and/or click the "Install * via CCT" button. This will send the files to Custom Character Tools (CCT).
7. In CCT, select all the freshly renamed ch483*.pac files under "chxxx.pac files".
8. Click install.
9. Save the game (go to my WWE and change one of the brand values, crowd reaction, etc., for example).

10. Exit the game.
11. Restart the game.
12. Your Nakamura should now be working properly with ID 483.

If you do not want to use CCT to install the .pac files, make sure that you rename the PACH file inside to the proper ID as well. CCT does this automatically, so you don't have to do it when using that tool.

I hope this helps!

4. Task out and load both the .pofo and .moveset files into the Data Editor for WWE 2k16.
6. Save the files and/or click the "Install * via CCT" button. This will send the files to Custom Character Tools (CCT).
7. In CCT, select all the freshly renamed ch483*.pac files under "chxxx.pac files".
8. Click install.
9. Save the game (go to my WWE and change one of the brand values, crowd reaction, etc., for example).

10. Exit the game.
11. Restart the game.

If you do not want to use CCT to install the .pac files, make sure that you rename the PACH file inside to the proper ID as well. CCT does this automatically, so you don't have to do it when using that tool.

I hope this helps!

Thanks, it worked :)

8. Click install.

10. Exit the game.
11. Restart the game.

I hope this helps!

Thanks, it worked :)

You're most welcome!

I tried to download AJ Styles, using Custom Character Tool and Data Editor, but it doesn't appear in the game. @bravebird31 can you please help me??? Thank you very much

I tried to download AJ Styles, using Custom Character Tool and Data Editor, but it doesn't appear in the game. @bravebird31 can you please help me??? Thank you very much

Works For Me!