Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

hi brave,i am having troubles installing ronda rousey pac..she has missing knees and lower legs,,

and her hair is black..

this is my screen shot

kkuZli3.jpg

the one on the left is your ronda rousey in my 506 slot,

the one on the right is your ronda rousey in your downloaded version 482 slot.. 

am i the only one having this problem? 

was the uploaded one the final ronda rousey? :) 

If it's anything like 2k15, Flash Silva (as well as the other ugly career mode wrestlers) is made from CAW parts. I can't remember how to properly replace him with a proper wrestler, though, even though I did it in 2k15. I do remember I had to delete some files to get rid of him before I could use a regular ch*.pac file of some NXT wrestler for the slot, just not sure what it was since all I have left is the modded version.

Edited by Cave Waverider

hi brave,i am having troubles installing ronda rousey pac..she has missing knees and lower legs,,

and her hair is black..

this is my screen shot

kkuZli3.jpg

If it's anything like 2k15, Flash Silva (as well as the other ugly career mode wrestlers) is made from CAW parts. I can't remember how to properly replace him with a proper wrestler, though, even though I did it in 2k15. I do remember I had to delete some files to get rid of him before I could use a regular ch*.pac file of some NXT wrestler for the slot, just not sure what it was since all I have left is the modded version.

ohh didnt know they were made from caw parts lol...

anyway does the ronda work for you?

and her hair is black..

this is my screen shot

kkuZli3.jpg

ohh didnt know they were made from caw parts lol...

anyway does the ronda work for you?

Just tried, and no. I put Ronda in Slot 506 as per Pozzum's table and she shows up buggy with holes and with black hair the way she does on the quoted screenshot on the left.

Thank you for the amazing releases. Jeff alt looks amazing any chance your gonna try some alt attires for you incredible AJ Styles. Would love to see his new red and black attire and the black and white and also his black and blue that he wheres the most.

update

Yes, The Rousey pac has problems. I can confirm too. Maybe you uploaded the wrong file? Also can you please check this for Becky also? Because she doesn't look as 'neat' as the pictures you uploaded or maybe it's my bad. But Rousey certainly has problems.

Thank you for Rousey & Omega, they're amazing. I do have the same problems with Rousey, but i can now say she does look good as a brunette! 

Okay I realized whats wrong. I had changed the pac number in my game a month ago and forgot to correct that in my records. I will replace the file now. Can you guys confirm it's the correct file once I reupload in about 10 minutes.

Okay I realized whats wrong. I had changed the pac number in my game a month ago and forgot to correct that in my records. I will replace the file now. Can you guys confirm it's the correct file once I reupload in about 10 minutes.

i can and i will confirm, is the link updated? :) 

This new version works fine now, she just beat Brock Lesnar and Ken Shamrock. ;)

just updated the link

Yes she looks good now :p Can you please upload the belt mod also?

Oh that wasn't mine. Someone did this mod a while back. Forgive me I forgot who it was.

just updated the link

Yes she looks good now :p Can you please upload the belt mod also?

Oh that wasn't mine. Someone did this mod a while back. Forgive me I forgot who it was.

I already have that mod. But it doesn't look this great. Are you using any graphics enhancement mod?

Bored and thought i'd make some alternate attires for my Jeff Hardy mod

26734392352_f4eac47334_c.jpg

26222678594_010c024f6c_c.jpg

OMG that looks sick man (especially that 1st attire!) How can I get these 2 new attires for your awesome Jeff Hardy

OMG that looks sick man (especially that 1st attire!) How can I get these 2 new attires for your awesome Jeff Hardy

...who said it was just 2...

26801559246_3b53da717d_c.jpg

26835706425_7898f789dd_c.jpg

• Like 4

Haha nice man! They just keep getting better & better! Are the new attires going to be released soon? Or did you add them in witht he original download (not sure if that can even be done since I am a noob at this LoL) & we just have to re-download again? My WWE Universe needs Jeff to have these attires :p

Looks great, Brave! I'm very much looking forward to all of them. :)

By the way, Brave would you perhaps be able and willing to add an entrance jacket or shirt to your super-awesome AJ Styles?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Looks great, Brave! I'm very much looking forward to all of them. :)

By the way, Brave would you perhaps be able and willing to add an entrance jacket or shirt to your super-awesome AJ Styles?

WOW!!! The alternate attires for jeff are looking awesome dude

• Like 1

Nice job on Omega dude! But I feel like the texture stands out next to ingame models however the model is perfect. I would honestly use topaz labs to try and make the texture a bit more smooth.

Too bad we don't have the One-winged Angel in the game, I recommend u guys to use the Fisherman Driver 2 as his finisher :p