Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Thanks folks. Sasha Banks released

get well sir brave. the release couldve been more enthusiastic.lol! anyway thanks for the sasha banks : D

get well soon brave!! for some reason i cant download sasha after adfly redirects me to other pages like this http://land.pckeeper.software/  i dont know if is only me

Disable your adblocker. If that doesn't works use Internet Explorer. I was facing the same problem. Using Internet Explorer solved it.

get well soon brave!! for some reason i cant download sasha after adfly redirects me to other pages like this http://land.pckeeper.software/  i dont know if is only me

Disable your adblocker. If that doesn't works use Internet Explorer. I was facing the same problem. Using Internet Explorer solved it.

thank you refat! that works :)

Sasha Banks is legit.  Hope you feel better bruh,  everyone gets hit when the seasons change.  I'm under the weather myself.

So, love your work, but had a rather funny issue with your sasha ch47602.pac file. I realize that according to Pozzum's database that this slot was reserved for a Ported Cody Rhodes.

Did the files get mixed up when you uploaded? I've tried twice now and this is what i get

4xpynjM.png

So, love your work, but had a rather funny issue with your sasha ch47602.pac file. I realize that according to Pozzum's database that this slot was reserved for a Ported Cody Rhodes.

Did the files get mixed up when you uploaded? I've tried twice now and this is what i get

4xpynjM.png

I shouldn't find this as halarious as I do, lol. I'm guessing that there may be a backup in your ch folder. Check and see if that's the case and that may resolve your issue.

4xpynjM.png

after reviewing all my pac files, i realized that i had at one point downloaded the port over projects files and never finished it. sorry for the confusion, works great now and was worth the laugh.

Nice Work Brave, get well too

By the way there is any chance that we will get a release on hogan face?

Thank you

Edited by dxgocho

hi brave,i am having troubles installing ronda rousey pac..she has missing knees and lower legs,,

and her hair is black..

this is my screen shot

kkuZli3.jpg

the one on the left is your ronda rousey in my 506 slot,

the one on the right is your ronda rousey in your downloaded version 482 slot.. 

am i the only one having this problem? 

was the uploaded one the final ronda rousey? :) 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Bored and thought i'd make some alternate attires for my Jeff Hardy mod

26734392352_f4eac47334_c.jpg

26222678594_010c024f6c_c.jpg

wow! great job brave,, brave did you see my previous post on the ronda rousey? ive tried redownloading it and its still messed up

• Like 1

hi brave,i am having troubles installing ronda rousey pac..she has missing knees and lower legs,,

and her hair is black..

this is my screen shot

kkuZli3.jpg

the one on the left is your ronda rousey in my 506 slot,

the one on the right is your ronda rousey in your downloaded version 482 slot.. 

am i the only one having this problem? 

was the uploaded one the final ronda rousey? :) 

Yeah... I'm having that trouble too :D

• Like 1

Sorry, you'll need a hexeditor to change the info or I think you can use chemd by beatedot9 to change it: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61148-beastedot9s-modstutorials-pacunpackerchemd/#comment-799555

i changed it with hex editor to 506 and i also used it as it was with your downloaded version of ch48202, the latter didnt work because flash silva (NPC) is in the way and i cant find flash silva's pac file.,, i tried using it in other slots like paige's but still a no go.

tried chemd too still the same result

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

So I've been waiting on that Omega for a hot minute, so glad Bird was feeling up in health enough to release it, I'm just getting over the flu myself.  Like I said, people get all messed up when seasons start switching, lol. Far as the Omega pac,  I just went and put him into my game with X Packer.  I used HxD to edit the 2 pac files to 505 and added them to the Ch folder, then injected the pofo and moveset.  Tested him out.  No problems on this end.  I haven't tried Rousey yet but given that Omega worked perfect, I'm assuming its an issue unique to Rousey's pac perhaps.