Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Love the Eddie also any chance your going to update your aj with more recent attire. Great work on everything love looking at your topic hardy is looking promising.  

Well I downloaded your Aj Styles , Shinsuke Nakamura and Apollo Crews and Aj Styles is the only one working. Whenever  i try to play with the other two, it stops on the screen before the entrances and doesn't load . The game doesn't crash it just stays on that screen with the music and WWE logo spinning . So any help ?

Well I downloaded your Aj Styles , Shinsuke Nakamura and Apollo Crews and Aj Styles is the only one working. Whenever  i try to play with the other two, it stops on the screen before the entrances and doesn't load . The game doesn't crash it just stays on that screen with the music and WWE logo spinning . So any help ?

You have to use HXD to rename the pac filename and the name inside the pac

Okay so I downloaded HXD but should I edit the pac file then re inject it or while  its in the ch folder ?!

Okay so I downloaded HXD but should I edit the pac file then re inject it or while  its in the ch folder ?!

It doesn't matter.  But just edit it inside ch folder because it's less of a hassle.

• Like 1

I really want Moveset and pofo of Eddie Guerrero for use this amazing mod, anyone have one?  D:

hey there , try to check the moveset/pofo database at the main page ☺

It doesn't matter.  But just edit it inside ch folder because it's less of a hassle.

Just make sure to move the backups out of that folder or delete them before you start the game, otherwise things might get messed up.

• Like 1

26678456346_32637b8073_c.jpg

26678455106_7be6f4870c_c.jpg

26704988175_a45ba90ef6_c.jpg

...so should I release these tomorrow...

wow, but i agree with lord justice :)  hehehehhe

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Simply incredible work your attention to detail is like no other thank you for all the hard work you provide for the community. And if your not happy with them if you think they need some final touches i would wait it will be worth it. 

26678456346_32637b8073_c.jpg

26678455106_7be6f4870c_c.jpg

26704988175_a45ba90ef6_c.jpg

...so should I release these tomorrow...

Definitely. Looks like you've outdone yourself once again, my friend. :)