Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Angle looks pretty dope, but what's with the "realistic" face textures? IMO it makes them stick out from the games models rather than blend in to the art style of the game. The model itself looks fantastic though.

Mainly because I really like how it looks, and I've been learning how to skin models using various photos. Ultimately, I just like the finished product compared to the texture job 2k did on some of the models. I'm always about trying new things to get a better result. If it sucks i'll come back and make it better, if it rocks i'll come back and make it better as I learn new techniques. Trial and error is what makes it fun to me.   

• Like 4

@Bravebird  that AJ style looks awesome ingame !!

Congratulations mate, very nice work.

Do you think you're gonna post an entrance (alternate) attire for AJ Styles with the hood/jacket?

Please... :) , thanks in advance.

I just can't wait to try your new Kurt Angle, it looks awesome too.

Edited by Thunder72

Brave, outstanding mods so far  this year. I just wanted to first say thank you for all of your hard work. Unfortunately I've run into a little problem trying to install your Shinsuke Nakamura mod.

Let me first start by saying I have your AJ Styles mod installed and it works with no problems whatsoever (I install/add wrestlers via Cheat Engine). However, for some reason I simply cannot get your Nakamura mod into to an actual match. What I mean by that is he shows up in the wrestler selection screen (under Downloaded Superstars) and I can choose him and his opponent, but when I advance from there and the game begins to load the the match-up screen, that's where things stop. The game just sits and loads infinitely.

Again, your AJ Styles mod works flawlessly for me, so I'm not quite sure what I may be doing wrong with Nakamura. I'm using the same installation method as I did with AJ Styles, your direct download link for the main Nakamura .pac file and the "Shinsuke Nakamura (by Ewan)" pofo and moveset files located in the database thread. I also have the future proof string file installed as well. I'm also on a "clean" install of the game (aside from the Nakamura files, a replaced chunk_cache, and future string) and a brand new save. Thanks for any help. :)

Brave, outstanding mods so far  this year. I just wanted to first say thank you for all of your hard work. Unfortunately I've run into a little problem trying to install your Shinsuke Nakamura mod.

Let me first start by saying I have your AJ Styles mod installed and it works with no problems whatsoever (I install/add wrestlers via Cheat Engine). However, for some reason I simply cannot get your Nakamura mod into to an actual match. What I mean by that is he shows up in the wrestler selection screen (under Downloaded Superstars) and I can choose him and his opponent, but when I advance from there and the game begins to load the the match-up screen, that's where things stop. The game just sits and loads infinitely.

Again, your AJ Styles mod works flawlessly for me, so I'm not quite sure what I may be doing wrong with Nakamura. I'm using the same installation method as I did with AJ Styles, your direct download link for the main Nakamura .pac file and the "Shinsuke Nakamura (by Ewan)" pofo and moveset files located in the database thread. I also have the future proof string file installed as well. I'm also on a "clean" install of the game (aside from the Nakamura files, a replaced chunk_cache, and future string) and a brand new save. Thanks for any help. :)

Make sure all the pac and sub-pach files are named properly.

• Like 1

Well I noticed his main Nakamura .pac file is named ch478.pac, which is different than the information located in Pozzum's table (where the default .pac for Nakamura is 483.) 

The downloadable pofo and moveset files are named 483.pofo and 463.moveset, respectively. Are you saying all I have to do is change everything to 483? (ie: ch483.pac, 483.pofo, 483.moveset?)

For the record, I just installed Kurt Angle and it works perfectly.  :)  

Well I noticed his main Nakamura .pac file is named ch478.pac, which is different than the information located in Pozzum's table (where the default .pac for Nakamura is 483.) 

The downloadable pofo and moveset files are named 483.pofo and 463.moveset, respectively. Are you saying all I have to do is change everything to 483? (ie: ch483.pac, 483.pofo, 483.moveset?)

For the record, I just installed Kurt Angle and it works perfectly.  :)  

Those and inside the main pac file there are usually pach files named something like 0047802, 0047804, etc. Using either Xpacker (the easy way), or HxD (the slightly less easy way), you need to make sure those match the main pac number and the slot you are using.

Ex: If you use slot 483, make it ch483, and make the pachs inside 00483XX.

• Like 1

Could you be the first to make jeff hardy ? :D

Lol I was working on him when I saw this: 

26411906236_9437089116_c.jpg

26413623356_708b63e449_c.jpg

26166716990_77da77012f_c.jpg

(Quick thanks to Auday for the tattoo textures)

Great work on Angle

Man, I had to do a decent Angle after last year when I did that first one I showed you and he looked like the Crypt Keeper, lol.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 4

Could you be the first to make jeff hardy ? :D

Lol I was working on him when I saw this: 

26411906236_9437089116_c.jpg

26413623356_708b63e449_c.jpg

26166716990_77da77012f_c.jpg

(Quick thanks to Auday for the tattoo textures)

Great work on Angle

Man, I had to do a decent Angle after last year when I did that first one I showed you and he looked like the Crypt Keeper, lol.

omg how did you do this, youre a genius! im going to play with him on my career mode wth,,,,,,,,,, GREAT JOB man! 

brave, i hope you do sasha in wrestlemania 32 attire,, and still keep the orange attire :)

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

wow that jeff hardy and eddie look amazing. great job! Since your doing Sasha, hope you do Charlotte and Bayley as well. All of them look phenomenal 

Edited by BT292
  • Like 1