Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Apollo looks awesome! even withou the smile lol. Great work, brave. I would like to ask for AJ Styles wrestlemania attire. Your AJ is the best there is, I would like to get the attire for that one. Thank you!

update: One issue with Becky, when Becky gets on the top ropes, the ropes get... "lively" but other than that everything else should be fine (that is because I am using two different models to ensure her shorts don't clip through the rest of her lower anatomy).

• Like 3

Beckstrordinary!

Hi @LordJustice17Could you please port Rey Mysterio Jr. & Konnan for 2K16? His pants is invisible and Konnan shirt is disappear. Thanks :)

It's on the to-do list, just really busy right now.

I also need new pofo/movesets for them as well as La Parka if someone is willing to take up the cause.

Beckstrordinary!

Hi @LordJustice17Could you please port Rey Mysterio Jr. & Konnan for 2K16? His pants is invisible and Konnan shirt is disappear. Thanks :)

It's on the to-do list, just really busy right now.

I also need new pofo/movesets for them as well as La Parka if someone is willing to take up the cause.

Okay... just relax :) do it if you have time. I will try to make pofo/moveset for them.

• Like 1

update: One issue with Becky, when Becky gets on the top ropes, the ropes get... "lively" but other than that everything else should be fine (that is because I am using two different models to ensure her shorts don't clip through the rest of her lower anatomy).

its okay,, this also happens on the emma with sky blue shorts :),, good job brave!! 

brave,, are you gonna do charlotte? i hope you do her,, since no one is actually creating a mod on her :) 

update: Along with the SWEET new kneepads, I also did a face retexture as well

Yes!!! this is the one i've been waiting for ;) installing right now, awesome re-work on the face texture looks amazing

Any plans on maybe adding to him and making some more attires? Kurt had some of the best attires back in his WWE Days imo :)

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Angle looks pretty dope, but what's with the "realistic" face textures? IMO it makes them stick out from the games models rather than blend in to the art style of the game. The model itself looks fantastic though.