Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

Have you imported the vertex normals on Tajiri? It looks a lot like him in your blender preview, but the face looks different in game.

@tekken57 sorry for going off topic here but how to generate vertex normals is there a tuorial for it in 2k16 section?

Edited by LeonRick

Have you imported the vertex normals on Tajiri? It looks a lot like him in your blender preview, but the face looks different in game.

@tekken57 sorry for going off topic here but how to generate vertex normals is there a tuorial for it in 2k16 section?

Use my script to export the model from 3dsmax.

Use my script to export the model from 3dsmax.

i dont have 3ds max at the moment i am using blender.

can u pls send me a pm.

Nah, i haven't, i don't have the program to do so.

Last previews for Tajiri, only thing i need to know, which one do you prefer, the bigger head(as it was in v1) or smaller/wider head(as tekken suggested to me on pm) 

Or i could just release both, so you could decide from testing.

V1(bigger head)

967229a.jpg

V2(smaller/wider head)

9740b33.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

Okay i'll wait for LJ17 to tell me what number i need to rename Tajiri so people could add him to the game and release him tomorrow, off to bed.

Okay i'll wait for LJ17 to tell me what number i need to rename Tajiri so people could add him to the game and release him tomorrow, off to bed.

Looks like @pozzum already marked it in his table, so:

SLOT = 128

STRING = 6A90

Both look great I would go with V2. Also I will get to work on Titantrons, Mini's and Walls for him. I created them for your Perry Saturn already. (Also amazing work)

Man this brings a smile to my face. If there's a Chuck to go along with Billy and Rico.. would be like fate. Would hope a Chuck would also have a reject American Badass attire though xD 

Added the logo on the back of his trunks, that i forgot he had.

Billy's finished, now need to find some ref pics for Palumbo's face, to start working on him.

feb9c4a.jpg

• Like 3

Billy's finished, now need to find some ref pics for Palumbo's face, to start working on him.

feb9c4a.jpg

Excellent news, great work!

feb9c4a.jpg

Looking amazing dude :) I'm just downloading you're Tajiri thanks for the awesome work

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

I'll might get an update here and there in a few days, depends, i'm way too tired to get into making something.

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 2