Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

• 3 weeks later...

I swear people intentionally wait until a few days after I release the future string before showing off someone not on the list. :/

Looking good so far. :)

• Like 1

Hakushi Preview(entrance attire included, still need to fix clipping problems, some textures)

ff44e1a.jpg00c28ff.jpg0238592.jpg035c604.jpg04d90f6.jpg

Perfect... I've been waiting for this :)
I will make pofo & moveset for him

Edited by abumaster

Hey @abumaster, could you use string 3339 for him please. That's the one I've noted down for him. I'll add it with the next FP string update.

Edited by LordJustice17

Hakushi Preview(entrance attire included, still need to fix clipping problems, some textures)

ff44e1a.jpg00c28ff.jpg0238592.jpg035c604.jpg04d90f6.jpg

Perfect... I've been waiting for this :)
I will make pofo & moveset for him

Hey @abumaster, could you use string 3339 for him please. That's the one I've noted down for him. I'll add it with the next FP string update.

You mean NO MERCY string? Okay, I will do it...

Looks really good i think the new skintone looks much better. Quick question are you going to add hand wraps as most of the time he wrestled he would have taped fist. Other than that incredible work 

Guys if u can please stop quoting the same pics over and over again, just messes up the thread for everyone with slow internet lol.

But yea here's a video preview of Hakushi, and what i have done with him at the moment.

Only bugs left to fix are the clipping, which i have no idea, how i'm gonna fix that, but i'll try, cause in blender previews everything is placed properly, no glitching, etc.

Added the interesting looking wrist tape that he has, but it's glitching aswell, so i might just make it a texture, right now it's a model.

@R4zoR

Looks good. :)

As for the clipping. Perhaps try scaling the objects slightly larger, or at least the parts of the objects where the clipping occurs. That way there is a bit of space between the object and the body to allow for movement. Would probably take some trial and error to find the sweet spot where it still looks fairly fitted without clipping.

PS: Apologies about the picture quotes. I had realized that with my most recent post and deleted them before posting, but had forgotten about it for earlier posts. I've edited the older ones to make it a bit neater.

It's fine, just saying, cause my internet is fine, it depends on others if they see the previews or not lol.

But i'll try to fix that problem going later, it's just that i don't want to make him look pregnant or some shit, due to making models bigger.

Rico Preview

Need to just fix the hair a lil bit more and it's finished.

e1c459a.jpg

wow, im ready to spinning heel kick someone,, lol