Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

Started working on Iron Sheik, giving him his proper gimmick.

All credits goes to Tekken57 for the head gear, i have used his last years Sabu's turban model for Sheik, i have pm'ed him about it, waiting for an answer, if i won't get it, i'll just try to remodel Cesaro's towel and make it to work somehow.

http://imgur.com/a/LhixQ

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 6

I'm so happy someone made Malenko and Storm!

Are there .pofo and .moveset files for them anywhere?

I'll make them very soon :) 

• Like 1

I'm so happy someone made Malenko and Storm!

Are there .pofo and .moveset files for them anywhere?

I'll make them very soon :) 

So thankful! 

Just testing some things right now, if i can manage to get this robe thing to glitch a lot less and fit the body, it's gonna be as legit as it was in real life.

But this is just a W.I.P. if i can't get this to work, i'm just gonna keep tekken57's turban model on, so it doesn't look bad during the entrance.

2l8krm.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

Just testing some things right now, if i can manage to get this robe thing to glitch a lot less and fit the body, it's gonna be as legit as it was in real life.

But this is just a W.I.P. if i can't get this to work, i'm just gonna keep tekken57's turban model on, so it doesn't look bad during the entrance.

2l8krm.jpg

Very intelligent Post, make the glitches humble!

Ok, so the thing is, i got the permission from tekken57 to use his turban from sabu's model, but the problem is with the robe, blender doesn't do the work for me, so i'm releasing this, if anyone wants to fix this, go ahead, i release this in two part, one is without the robe, just the turban on during the entrance, the other one is full with robe/turban, just glitchy, going through the legs etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xlacbxdb0of4igc/[R4zoR]Iron+Sheik.rar

When his still/not moving it looks pretty good, but yea i would prefer someone with other modelling programs to fix this, if they want to make it perfect.

28rcuvq.jpg

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

That Maven is Dope ! One of my Favs back in the days, too bad that he never reached anything major besides the Hardcore title.

Maven looks great man. Top work on him and I'm sure people will enjoy using him in the Royal Rumble to take out The Undertaker ;)

Edited by Skeeno