Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

Curt Hawkins Full Preview(Jacket and the hat added after the first previews)

It took me complete 2 days to make this, it was a whole lot of editing, but the jacket + eyes glitch a lil bit but it's as much as i can do with this, without messing it up, because the model file didn't let me use a proper jacket without glitching, so i had to use enzo's. Adding the cap was also interesting, cause i had to model it myself, but i hope this is respectable enough to you to download and use.

And the release:

http://adf.ly/1bQTqX

It's gonna include an entrance and an inring file which you'll need to rename to whatever number you want to.

• Like 4

It took me complete 2 days to make this, it was a whole lot of editing, but the jacket + eyes glitch a lil bit but it's as much as i can do with this, without messing it up, because the model file didn't let me use a proper jacket without glitching, so i had to use enzo's. Adding the cap was also interesting, cause i had to model it myself, but i hope this is respectable enough to you to download and use.

And the release:

It's gonna include an entrance and an inring file which you'll need to rename to whatever number you want to.

Why Not Bro I Will Download This Bro Its Respectable!

• Like 1

And the release:

The Prince of Queens looks great! 

I've tossed together a .pofo and .moveset file for him real quick for ID 221:

221 Curt Hawkins Pofo and Moveset

Note that Curt Hawkins' name isn't supported by the Future-Proof-String yet, but I've already used String 317B which is reserved for him for an upcoming String update. Until the String is updated, he'll show up as "The WWE Experience."

Look how happy Zack is to have his best Bros by his side:
szczyb.jpg
WWE should rehire Hawkins and make the Major Hype Bros a thing after the roster split. Perhaps also have one roster with regular tag team belts and another feature trios titles and put them there. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I don't know if i'm gonna make every single one of the New Day's trio MITB attires, but i'm trying my shot at Big E first, i'll try to make his jacket later aswell.

a09b65f57c.jpg

• Like 6

I don't know if i'm gonna make every single one of the New Day's trio MITB attires, but i'm trying my shot at Big E first, i'll try to make his jacket later aswell.

a09b65f57c.jpg

Looking great!

• Like 1

a09b65f57c.jpg

Looks awesome! :) 

• Like 1

a09b65f57c.jpg

Looking Awesome!:cool:

• Like 1

@Broken Dreams I don't know if it's something with your Mods, which I COULD have not download or insert properly, or the graphics I downloaded from BT292 GFX Mods, but the game froze when I put them in

Even tho i didn't post anything for nearly 2 days, i wasn't inactive, but it took me this whole time to make Kofi Kingston's MITB attire, but still some stuff is left from this being finished.

cd61ab8ac4.jpg

And a video of this attire in action, note, that entrances are 30 fps, so the quality of the attire looks way worse in the video, even at 1080p.

I'm off to bed, it's 10am here, haven't slept yet, let me know what you guys think. I'll try to work on Xavier aswell and try to add the entrance gear later.

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 2

Fully Finished Kofi, i could improve the boots, but eh, its all on the model, it doesn't matter too much what i give to the texture.

d47e110aab.jpg

• Like 5

Fully Finished Kofi, i could improve the boots, but eh, its all on the model, it doesn't matter too much what i give to the texture.

d47e110aab.jpg

Lovely Work Bro Lovely Love It !

I'm releasing Big E and Kofi, don't know if i'll go on to make Woods, but eh his just a manager now pretty much(i guess just the difference in attires might look odd)

But yea it took more time than i wanted, so i'll just chill for a day or so.

Download link:

http://adf.ly/1bXFqr

• Like 2