Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

I'm releasing Big E and Kofi, don't know if i'll go on to make Woods, but eh his just a manager now pretty much(i guess just the difference in attires might look odd)

But yea it took more time than i wanted, so i'll just chill for a day or so.

Download link:

http://adf.ly/1bXFqr

Nice work man! Really like how they look! Hopefully you do get round to Woods at some point if you feel up to it.

Thanks for these two though.

I'll try to drop some tutorials later today, they're going to be some simple one's, probably starting from part 1 basic to more advanced stuff, like making it a series or sth. If you have any suggestions let me know. I think everyone wants to see modelling related stuff right?

• Like 5

I'll try to drop some tutorials later today, they're going to be some simple one's, probably starting from part 1 basic to more advanced stuff, like making it a series or sth. If you have any suggestions let me know. I think everyone wants to see modelling related stuff right?

Yea! We Want Want Tutorials Chants! Come On Guyz We Want Tutorials!

I'm recording the tutorial at the moment, this is gonna be on the video, i don't know how long is it gonna take to upload btw.

But i have shown blender editing(importing/exporting/getting the photo/combining models/seperating/texturizing with blender and etc) Also photoshop texturizing/fixing colors/adding new logos/making alphas/making high res logos out of low quality one's and yea i'll see how it looks right now in game and its gonna be done for the first big tutorial(2 hours maybe i have no idea maybe longer who knows)

• Like 1

I'm recording the tutorial at the moment, this is gonna be on the video, i don't know how long is it gonna take to upload btw.

But i have shown blender editing(importing/exporting/getting the photo/combining models/seperating/texturizing with blender and etc) Also photoshop texturizing/fixing colors/adding new logos/making alphas/making high res logos out of low quality one's and yea i'll see how it looks right now in game and its gonna be done for the first big tutorial(2 hours maybe i have no idea maybe longer who knows)

lol nobody knows but will be annnn awesmeeeeeee tut

I'm uploading it right now, it's gonna be processing still for 20+ minutes or something, i'm gonna go eat and comeback when it's up. I'll be satisfied, if you don't get mad at me using an adfly link for it, it's not gonna cost you anything, by clicking on it, i don't have a proper job at the moment, just grinding.

• Like 1

I'm uploading it right now, it's gonna be processing still for 20+ minutes or something, i'm gonna go eat and comeback when it's up. I'll be satisfied, if you don't get mad at me using an adfly link for it, it's not gonna cost you anything, by clicking on it, i don't have a proper job at the moment, just grinding.

no bro ad.fly give 5 dollars after 10,000 clicks:rolleyes:

Ok so here's the video link for the First Part Of How To Mod WWE 2K16, This is more for the beginners, but you'll might find something useful for yourself aswell:

http://adf.ly/1bZdkb

I hope you guys enjoy the long video, a lot of stuff has been talked about in 1h 30 min time

Links for programs you'll need to use is going to be in the video description

Part 2 of more advanced stuff will be posted later on, haven't recorded it yet and it's pretty late in here anyways, don't want to talk quietly throughout the video.

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 2

Hey i think your Big E Entrance jacket is not correct

Look at Big E 's sides in the picture

It's the same blue colored unicorn 

and at the back you have added only the paint and not the clouds and lines and other stuff

Screenshot2016-06-2708.54.03.png

Edited by RollingRocky300

Thanks for the tutorials.  I was planning to try learning how to mod and now thanks to you the process should be easier to grasp.

i hope you learning how to mod, maybe then we have more old school wrestler modder :D

• Like 1

Thank you so much for making these tutorials! :D

I'm about halfway through the first one and it's really helping fill in my knowledge gaps.  I'm looking forward to finishing it and watching the second one.

• Like 1

Much praise for the tutorial you just released! I was struggling with Exporting in blender you got me exactly where I needed to be. The only issue I have is the shirt is super glitchy on Dusty so I take it, it's probably trial and error and I have to try quite a few shirts that may or may not work

Absolutely fantastic work on these tutorials, @Broken Dreams. All of the the content you touched on was relevant and your direction was superb.  Your presentation was also engaging and kept me interested throughout the duration of both videos. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if these tutorials inspire more people try their hand at character modding. Thank you so much. 

Hey i think your Big E Entrance jacket is not correct

Look at Big E 's sides in the picture

It's the same blue colored unicorn 

and at the back you have added only the paint and not the clouds and lines and other stuff

Screenshot2016-06-2708.54.03.png

Oh and you haven't added clouds on kofi's too