Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

This year we can probably use the 2k15 xpacker and xrey. At least that's what 2k hinted on twitter. I've seen you on one of the NBA forums before. Welcome back! I remember your mods were really good.

First work for the game, same as last year, but this isn't a conversion or anything, did it on stream.

Rick Rude's(vs Ric Flair) Tights, will need to add them to the entrance file aswell and i can release it.

5 Preview pictures are included down below.

http://imgur.com/a/pRfZm

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 1

Glad you ported this over. I hope you bring over your Lance Storm mod as well. Those were two of my favorite mods from 2K15.

Glad you ported this over. I hope you bring over your Lance Storm mod as well. Those were two of my favorite mods from 2K15.

Yea i'll try to get everything i made from 2k15, just need the files back, cause download links are dead from the sites i uploaded on.

• Like 1

Yea i'll try to get everything i made from 2k15, just need the files back, cause download links are dead from the sites i uploaded on.

I have your old Dean, but I lost Lance when I rebuilt my computer. I think @pozzum has it though.

I have Lance, Holly and Saturn, if you want them. I may have Rude's attires you made as well :)

PM me if you want them

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

I have Lance, Holly and Saturn, if you want them. I may have Rude's attires you made as well :)

PM me if you want them

Well it's not me that wants them, it's if people want me to convert them, cause i don't have the files myself lol. 

But you can send them ahead, won't take me long to port them.

• Like 1

PM me if you want them

Well it's not me that wants them, it's if people want me to convert them, cause i don't have the files myself lol. 

But you can send them ahead, won't take me long to port them.

+1 +1 +! =D

Managed to convert Lance Storm

2ui7y1j.jpg

Perry Saturn is glitching, haven't converted holly yet, i'm off to sleep.

Edited by R4zoR

The Rude attires look amazing but I ran into a problem. When I try to play a match with Rude it gets stuck on the matchup screen and never loads. Any idea what the problem could be?

Actually, you can disregard. Turned out to be another mod that was causing the problem. Attires are top notch.

Edited by jase7430

Started working on Colin Cassady and Enzo Amore

Cassady is finished, for Enzo, still a lot of stuff left to update, tights length, shoes etc.

24chcsi.jpg2hwcr5l.jpg

• Like 3