Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Does 2K17 hair work in 2K16?

Yes it does.

Does this also go for hair from the Create-a-Supertar hairstyles? If I were to find the right yobj from 2k17, could I just inject it into a 2k16 slot and that it, or would something else need to be done to it first? Thanks.

Also, great work on the Dudleys!

Dudleys 2k17 models you created are  perfect!

Congrats Tekken best Dudleyz ever.

Aj Styles looks great too but the hair are somehow...odd/fake.

That's just my personal impression, you are a master of modding.

Thanks again for everything.

You guys are welcome, I'm glad you are enjoying using the mods. 

That's because the hair is from the xbox 360 version, which doesn't have any animations. @Bannockburn, was able to get last gen hair to work with the new physics system a while ago, I don't know how.

• Like 1

You guys are welcome, I'm glad you are enjoying using the mods. 

That's because the hair is from the xbox 360 version, which doesn't have any animations. @Bannockburn, was able to get last gen hair to work with the new physics system a while ago, I don't know how.

Thanks for the explanation. Let's hope that wwe 2k16 models and mods can be easily imported into 2k17.

Fingers crossed. ;)

Edited by Thunder72

amazing job on the mods brother , can you please make your mod of 2015 Kurt Angel and Puff Bagwel to be able to use them on 2016 ?  can you smoother up the body of Goldberg  too :)

Merry Christmas everybody: Tekken57, Leonrick, Brave, Dennis, Pozzum, Cave Waverider, PerfectPlex, Abumaster, LouEvil and to all the marvellous community here ;)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@tekken57

I got 2 questions for you

1. Im looking for a old wwe 13 mod by keherese its HHH 99. Do you still have your old saved WWE 13 mods and if so did you download and keep this one?BrC6AxD.png2. Before Sting was announced for 2k15 dlc you were working on adding a trenchcoat to your old Sting mod but you never released it(you released a reworked 2k15 sting mod). Did you ever finish this? And if so can you send it to me? I'm thinking about turning it into a NWO Sting mod.1wyky.jpg

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 2

No man. I lost a lot of my older mods when my external hdd crashed last year. If I can remember correctly, there is a separate jacket yobj in the undertaker pach. That's what I used for the mod.

could i get a modded save bc my save keeps getting corrupted wwe2k16 and i keep losing everything and it sucks let alone i cant even download caws on cc 

• 2 weeks later...

could i get a modded save bc my save keeps getting corrupted wwe2k16 and i keep losing everything and it sucks let alone i cant even download caws on cc 

Follow my tutorial on editing the save in the modding discussion section.

For everyone that's been wondering how to make objects look metallic, I've done a quick video tutorial for you:

https://youtu.be/mv4HJDv6S9w

• Like 1