Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

I still can't get the jackets to show up in the entrance. What the hell do I do wrong 

are you only putting in the ch.pac that only ends with 02 in the folder? You want to copy and paste the ones that end in 04 too if you have changed slots manually you might have forgot to change the entrance attire accordingly 

Dude it worked. Thanks so much......the freakin club. How lucky are we man. PC forever

Shinsuke Nakamura

I took Eri619's retro Shinsuke mod and heavily edited it to get his current look. Made changes to the face and body model, new textures, normals, new attire. I used @.Raiee's face texture which I edited to fit the model.

Still have a lot of work to do:

shinsuke.jpg

• Like 9

Shinsuke Nakamura

I took Eri619's retro Shinsuke mod and heavily edited it to get his current look. Made changes to the face and body model, new textures, normals, new attire. I used @.Raiee's face texture which I edited to fit the model.

Still have a lot of work to do:

shinsuke.jpg

i know u ll definitely update the hair to make it a liil longer than now..... also man .. it needs a litte more beard........2D beard slightly more.. 

excellent preview...

• 1 month later...

511f2f32eb1df7b43578b2c84e4826a9.png

Not sure if you already fixed this yourself but I have been playing around with files trying to learn a few bits and bobs.

I was working with your Sid Vicious mod, I love the mod but set a challenge to myself to get the jacket physics working as a goal to reach in my quest to learn how to mod fluently.

So anyway here is the finished product, there is little changed from the physical look of your mod, just an ao file for the jacket and a bit of restructuring.

All credit to Tekken for the original to work off, I merely created an ao for the jacket and worked on the jacket model and the physics.

Warning: can't open in creation suite but for modders it is a rather moot feature anyway and you can always make this an alt attire and use the default in creation suite.

Why do links disappear? 2nd attempt to link, not good on my upload speed.

Sid Vicious (96.8mb)

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 7

511f2f32eb1df7b43578b2c84e4826a9.png

Not sure if you already fixed this yourself but I have been playing around with files trying to learn a few bits and bobs.

I was working with your Sid Vicious mod, I love the mod but set a challenge to myself to get the jacket physics working as a goal to reach in my quest to learn how to mod fluently.

So anyway here is the finished product, there is little changed from the physical look of your mod, just an ao file for the jacket and a bit of restructuring.

All credit to Tekken for the original to work off, I merely created an ao for the jacket and worked on the jacket model and the physics.

Warning: can't open in creation suite but for modders it is a rather moot feature anyway and you can always make this an alt attire and use the default in creation suite.

Why do links disappear? 2nd attempt to link, not good on my upload speed.

Sid Vicious (96.8mb)

did you actually get austin's vest to work???

nope, I used Scott Hall's instead as that is the one used on the mod anyway.

I do intend to get Austins vest working at some point, I don't like to be defeated :p

Edited by Perfectplex

@Perfectplex @tekken57 Forgive me for being lazy, but would you folks mind me using Sid's vest and textures on my Disciple mod I'm working on? Just too perfect, all I'd need to do is add an nWo logo and reshape it. Would be very handy if Perfectplex could lemme know which are the vest movement files if it's cool with both of you. You'll of course both be credited for your work :)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

@Perfectplex @tekken57 Forgive me for being lazy, but would you folks mind me using Sid's vest and textures on my Disciple mod I'm working on? Just too perfect, all I'd need to do is add an nWo logo and reshape it. Would be very handy if Perfectplex could lemme know which are the vest movement files if it's cool with both of you. You'll of course both be credited for your work :)

Sorry for late reply, I've been without internet for a few days thanks to a faulty line.

If you extract Scott Halls vest or Kofi Kingstons you should have some luck using files that control their clothing physics, for some reason Austins jacket seems like it doesn't want to play ball, I guess it is rigged in a different manner.

Or indeed just use the one from this Sid to work from but its just Scott Halls but retextured anyway, you may have to scale it a little to fit better, then just work on the textures, ao and normals to get it to look how you want it to.

As for the physics try the 2580 file, you should be able to just add it to the pach, rebuild the pach from scratch.

OOCA controls the muscles and sometimes this controls clothing too, it is trying to find files from characters that are compatible.

If you need me to have a go at fixing your vest you can always send me a link in messages and I'd be happy to take a shot at it.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1

Thanks fellas, think I might just use Scott's vest then (always best to use an unedited object I say) and use tekken's texture. 

@tekken57 any chance of a release for Buff Bagwell for this year's game?

The ring attire ports over just fine but I've never gotten the entrance attire to not crash. Probably the hat.

My external HDD with all my mods crashed this morning, so it will be a while before I am up and running again. also lost a lot of work, there were quite a few unfinished mods which I've lost.

Thanks fellas, think I might just use Scott's vest then (always best to use an unedited object I say) and use tekken's texture. 

The ring attire ports over just fine but I've never gotten the entrance attire to not crash. Probably the hat.

That's probably the issue. The hat is from the 360 version.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So I was coding X-Packer 2017 and was messing with the xbox 360 2k17 Goldberg model. Actually looked a lot better than the older models so I decided to create a new PC model using the 2k17 model as base.

What do you guys think:

• Like 10

My external HDD with all my mods crashed this morning, so it will be a while before I am up and running again. also lost a lot of work, there were quite a few unfinished mods which I've lost.

That's probably the issue. The hat is from the 360 version.

Really sad to hear your HDD Crash but on the bright side , GoldBerg is amazing!!!