Awesome, thanks.

Hardy released in the comm dlc thread.

Here's an in game preview of Gallows:

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 5

Awesome, thanks.

the entrance motion was just spot on right ? ;)

Edited by GogolRockz92

Awesome, thanks.

It's very close to his real life entrance thanks. I have a few more things to fix on the AO maps and a release is coming soon.

Awesome, thanks.

It's very close to his real life entrance thanks. I have a few more things to fix on the AO maps and a release is coming soon.

That's Kevin Nash (DLC) entrance right ?

Wow,  This Gallows rivals even Auday's which I say as an absolute compliment to the skill of both of you.  This is  top quality.

Will you update Gallows' attire or keep that one ?

I'm going to keep this one, never have the time to create alt attires. Others are free to do so. The MITB attire is a simple pallet swap with a new logo which is fairly easy to create.

Wow,  This Gallows rivals even Auday's which I say as an absolute compliment to the skill of both of you.  This is  top quality.

Thanks. It isn't a competition though.

I'm going to keep this one, never have the time to create alt attires. Others are free to do so. The MITB attire is a simple pallet swap with a new logo which is fairly easy to create.

Plus there are some new Japanese symbols and other logos, but yeah. I might look into it a bit down the line. :)

• Like 1

Plus there are some new Japanese symbols and other logos, but yeah. I might look into it a bit down the line. :)

Holy shit, thank you so much :p If legrand or Auday doesn't update their Karl, hopefully they will give you the permission too :p 

@tekken57   how far with gallows bro ?

I haven't had the time to work on any mods for the past week. I just have the AO maps to finish and then I can release.

I still can't get the jackets to show up in the entrance. What the hell do I do wrong 

are you only putting in the ch.pac that only ends with 02 in the folder? You want to copy and paste the ones that end in 04 too if you have changed slots manually you might have forgot to change the entrance attire accordingly 

I still can't get the jackets to show up in the entrance. What the hell do I do wrong 

are you only putting in the ch.pac that only ends with 02 in the folder? You want to copy and paste the ones that end in 04 too if you have changed slots manually you might have forgot to change the entrance attire accordingly 

yes I only put in the 02 ch file. So your saying I need to add in 04 as well? I hope this works....thanks