Rick Steiner

eri619

Who's Next?

80-F9epIT0.jpeg

Good start on Goldberg, you have the face shape more or less accurate. A few suggestions:

- Change the eye color to blue.

- The goatee texture needs more work and should have more grey in it if you are going for his wcw run

- I would add a 3d beard to add more depth to the goatee area

- The upper lip texture needs some work, the lip should be slightly visible in this area and not completely covered.

- Use Raiee's face texture from my mod, it might look better

- The eye's in the preview don't look aligned. The right eye looks higher than the left.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/769/219/bill-goldberg_crop_north.jpg

Steve-Goldberg-WWE-Superstar-2.jpggoldberg-bio.png

• Like 1

Who's Next?

80-F9epIT0.jpeg

Good start on Goldberg, you have the face shape more or less accurate. A few suggestions:

- The goatee texture needs more work and should have more grey in it if you are going for his wcw run

- The upper lip texture needs some work, the lip should be slightly visible in this area and not completely covered.

- The eye's in the preview don't look aligned. The right eye looks higher than the left.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/769/219/bill-goldberg_crop_north.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions,i will definitely improve him.

Also Please check my post in your x-rey topic,i have posted all the details needed to add full support for ps2 models,i have posted the offsets for face indices,u-v,bone info and such.

Who's Next?

80-F9epIT0.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestions,i will definitely improve him.I Tried RaiE's textures and it didn't look good.

Also Please check my post in your x-rey topic,i have posted all the details needed to add full support for ps2 models,i have posted the offsets for face indices,u-v,bone info and such.

I know you have less interest for last gen console support,tell me your paypal details and i will donate an amount to the project,will you do it then?

Just Finished Johny Mundo/John Morrison,need to make some tweaks on the textures here and there.

80-BqnO3uc.jpeg

John morrison is so awesome,keep it up bro .can't wait for this :)

Edited by Janith

Just Finished Johny Mundo/John Morrison,need to make some tweaks on the textures here and there.

80-BqnO3uc.jpeg

you are not more eri619 now you are mr no days off great work my friend ;) 

• Like 1

Awesome mods ERI any chance of making a Mr. Perfect and Shamrock.

Sure I will make them

Current Requests List

John Morrison(WIP)

Bobby Lashley(WIP)

Shane Mcmahon

Evan Bourne

Mr Perfect

Ken Shamrock

• Like 4

Thanks a lot man :) 

Bobby Lashley is almost done

80-7vqAjXe.jpeg

Great work!

I would say make his head a little bit rounder and eyes open up a little... Rest all is fine :) 

Reference:

Bobby_LAshley.png

Loving your mods... Keep it up!

80-7vqAjXe.jpeg

Great work!

I would say make his head a little bit rounder and eyes open up a little... Rest all is fine :) 

Reference:

Bobby_LAshley.png

Awesome work eri! I'd say the same, make his head rounder and shoulders and legs a little wider. Maybe add a little muscle to him, if possible?

80-7vqAjXe.jpeg

Great work!

Reference:

Bobby_LAshley.png

Awesome work eri! I'd say the same, make his head rounder and shoulders and legs a little wider. Maybe add a little muscle to him, if possible?

He already has enough muscles,adding too much muscles won't look good.

Maybe more muscle in terms of 6-pack definition. Shorten his head length, increase the width a little and make it a little more round overall and it's spot on. I really don't know how you are on the pace you are on. You are a machine.

• Like 1

Sure I will make them

Current Requests List

John Morrison(WIP)

Bobby Lashley(WIP)

Shane Mcmahon

Evan Bourne

Mr Perfect

Ken Shamrock

omg huge list, dude if you are taking requests and if that's ok with u after this can you do carlito and zack ryder

Edited by Janith

Sure I will make them

Current Requests List

John Morrison(WIP)

Bobby Lashley(WIP)

Shane Mcmahon

Evan Bourne

Mr Perfect

Ken Shamrock

omg huge list, dude if you are taking requests and if that's ok with u after this can you do carlito and zack ryder

Could you make Jake "The Snake" Roberts too? Thanks ^^