Rick Steiner

eri619

Update

80-WwHiGJO.jpeg

looks freaking cool bro any change for tensai attire ??

Nope this is his NJPW Attire,feel free to make his Tensai Attire.

cool 

the link of mutoh its down ?

Thank You!

Donation Button has been added to the first post,if you like my work you can donate an amount of your choice which will help to fund my educational needs.

I'm trying to raise some money to get a new laptop for my next semester.My current laptop is outdated and couldn't even run 2K15.I need a new one for the next semester project.

111.png

80-dwbIpEm.jpeg

Giant Bernard Final Preview Before Release

80-kJTyqjI.jpeg

Edited by eri619
  • Like 3

Thanks you for your hard work man

Could you add Charlie Haas, Spike Dudley and Tajiri to your list

Thanks for your kind words,atleast some people can understand how much effort i put into making all these mods,unlike some people who say that my mods are shit.Guess what if you feel that my mods are crap,i'm not releasing my work here any further.No one here except a very few respect my work.

Edited by eri619

Thanks you for your hard work man

Could you add Charlie Haas, Spike Dudley and Tajiri to your list

Thanks for your kind words,atleast some people can understand how much effort i put into making all these mods,unlike some people who say that my mods are shit.Guess what if you feel that my mods are crap,i'm not releasing my work here any further.No one here except a very few respect my work.

Pay no attention to them. Your work has been great and you've helped lots of people (like myself) enjoy this game a lot more. You and all the other great modders here. I sure appreciate everything you guys have done for us.

Keep it up mate!