Rick Steiner

eri619

Bro your older links are down, I am trying to redownload Tito Santana

My Old links are not down,i replace old mod links to my forum from where you can download them

Nice work on Steiner. The beard and hair from older games always tend to appear higher on the y axis in game. The solution is to position them lower than you actually want them to appear.

I've noticed that you have used my hair/goatee textures and uv mappings. I don't mind other people using my work but remember to credit other modders if you use their work in your mods.

That being said, I made a few tweaks to your Steiner mod. There's still a few more things I want to fix. However the mod itself is excellent, the face and body are very accurate. I made the arms bigger though as that is Steiners trademark. I will post some pics when I'm done with the tweaks and will upload the pach files if you want them.

Edited by tekken57

try using the new 2k16 Roddy model, also try using a tesselate and turbosmooth function (do they have an alternative for this in blender?) on the older models, they tend to look better when you shrinkwrap/topogun/ zproject them. But Billy and Perfect look great.

IMO 2K16 Model of Piper looks nothing like him,i used it and i was not happy with the results.BTW I'm done with Mr.Perfect

80-5Sdke1I.jpeg

try using the new 2k16 Roddy model, also try using a tesselate and turbosmooth function (do they have an alternative for this in blender?) on the older models, they tend to look better when you shrinkwrap/topogun/ zproject them. But Billy and Perfect look great.

Yes there are the same options in blender.

Oh my God !! Thank you so much for that.

Nice work on Steiner. The beard and hair from older games always tend to appear higher on the y axis in game. The solution is to position them lower than you actually want them to appear.

I've noticed that you have used my hair/goatee textures and uv mappings. I don't mind other people using my work but remember to credit other modders if you use their work in your mods.

That being said, I made a few tweaks to your Steiner mod. There's still a few more things I want to fix. However the mod itself is excellent, the face and body are very accurate. I made the arms bigger though as that is Steiners trademark. I will post some pics when I'm done with the tweaks and will upload the pach files if you want them.

@tekken57

Sorry about that,actually my internet pack expired when i was doing the credit list,i was so pissed off.No worries :D Added to first post

Edited by eri619

Finished work early today and made some tweaks to your Steiner mod:

- Shaped the boot a bit better

- Edited the shader param and normals for the boots to remove the shine

- Created new normals for the face

- Tweaked the face texture

- Made the arms bigger

- Added entrance sunglasses

I can post the pach files if you want. I also put some work into a mod I've had on Ice for some time now, check my thread out. Maybe you'll want to finish it as I probably won't have time to compete it anytime soon:

steiner_eir.png

Finished work early today and made some tweaks to your Steiner mod:

- Shaped the boot a bit better

- Edited the shader param and normals for the boots to remove the shine

- Created new normals for the face

- Tweaked the face texture

- Made the arms bigger

- Added entrance sunglasses

I can post the pach files if you want. I also put some work into a mod I've had on Ice for some time now, check my thread out. Maybe you'll want to finish it as I probably won't have time to compete it anytime soon:

steiner_eir.png

It Looks great! Yes,please send me the pach!

I would like to add a suggestion for you after seeing these awesome mods

can you give some thought to create Zack Ryder based on wwe2k16 model 

sure i can! Send me the pac from 2k16

Edited by eri619

sorry i don't have it, I thought It's on the topic WWE PAC FILES FROM PREVIOUS GAMES  link 2  

sorry i don't have it, I thought It's on the topic WWE PAC FILES FROM PREVIOUS GAMES  link 2  

Credit to OverThe Edge and legrandcissarcix, Zack Ryder last gen WWE 2K16 pac file;

http://www.filedropper.com/ch219