Rick Steiner

eri619

Dont forget to inject the update by tekken to billy gunn

Honestly, don't really know how and if it requires X-Packer, I can only use X-Packer 8 and not the most recent one.

Open Billy's pac with hex editor, unrar tekken's update to your desktop or wherever

then drag it next to the pac in the open hex editor, ctrl + a to copy everything in the update

Go to billy's pac> search> find; JBOY

click just in front of the J, right click &
paste write

Save the pac.

Gunn looks phenomenal like a PS4 model, your best work yet imo :)

I'll be sure to try it out. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Good work on Rikishi and Mr Perfect. The faces you are creating are very accurate. You should type up a tutorial on the process you are following to create the mods as many people use blender and would benefit from your workflow.

• Like 2

Good work on Rikishi and Mr Perfect. The faces you are creating are very accurate. You should type up a tutorial on the process you are following to create the mods as many people use blender and would benefit from your workflow.

Sure,i will once my exams are over,i'll surely make a video tutorial.The funny thing is i'm just 3-4 months into modeling using blender.

@tekken57

Could you convert Rikishi's Beard and Hair and Mr Perfects hair from 2k16 for me,so that i could release an accurate Rikishi?Only do it if you have the time.

Edited by eri619

Started Making Big Poppa Pump WCW Trouser attire

@tekken57
@.RaieE.

80-ruxxYWR.jpeg

Will this version have long hair? 

Yeah,i'm thinking about the Retro WWF Steiner.Yes

Hope we get a matching Rick Steiner with it as well :D 

Rick Steiner will come along :D

• Like 1

Steiner is looking good. I see that you used the 2k14 model as a base and also used his hair and goatee from 2k14.

I would suggest shaping the beard more to make it like his current look. I wanted to do this but never got the time to do so. Here's what I mean:

steiner_eri.jpg

• Like 1

Yes,i will shape it like that.

BTW @tekken57
Could you convert Rikishi's Beard and Hair and Mr Perfects hair from 2k16 for me,so that i could release an accurate Rikishi?Only do it if you have the time

Reshaped The Beard

80-QJndYVH.jpeg

• Like 2

Big Poppa Pump is looking awesome man. I hope you create a good Rick Steiner to go along with him, I haven't seen one since Nsienisiki's 360 mod.

Thank You!

Final Preview Before Release

80-hvS7Wd4.jpeg

• Like 1