Rick Steiner

eri619

Fixed it for you, you need to adjust the textures and alpha to make the clothes look like gold

https://mega.nz/#!lgsjFJRL!IAfN1btDvVKhCTwtmyOFhXDvJTEW5SWPZOBFtVRJHMs

:

gunn.jpg

Thanks a lot :)

• Like 1

hornswogglewwe.jpg

eri u should try to make this little monster, Loved to see him around Dx and Finlay :D

Yeah i can make him,but the problem is that i'll have to reposition a lot of bones which im not used to.

try using the new 2k16 Roddy model, also try using a tesselate and turbosmooth function (do they have an alternative for this in blender?) on the older models, they tend to look better when you shrinkwrap/topogun/ zproject them. But Billy and Perfect look great.

try using the new 2k16 Roddy model, also try using a tesselate and turbosmooth function (do they have an alternative for this in blender?) on the older models, they tend to look better when you shrinkwrap/topogun/ zproject them. But Billy and Perfect look great.

IMO 2K16 Model of Piper looks nothing like him,i used it and i was not happy with the results.BTW I'm done with Mr.Perfect

80-5Sdke1I.jpeg

Yes there are the same options in blender.

Edited by eri619
  • Like 1

IMO 2K16 Model of Piper looks nothing like him,i used it and i was not happy with the results.BTW I'm done with Mr.Perfect

Actually I think the piper you made earlier from 2k16 reference was better. Just needed some hairline tweak if possible. Amazing work on perfect though :)

I had a look at the PS4 Piper,its perfect,i didn't like the PS3 One.

Dont forget to inject the update by tekken to billy gunn

Honestly, don't really know how and if it requires X-Packer, I can only use X-Packer 8 and not the most recent one.

Edited by Legend_killer79

Dont forget to inject the update by tekken to billy gunn

Honestly, don't really know how and if it requires X-Packer, I can only use X-Packer 8 and not the most recent one.

Open Billy's pac with hex editor, unrar tekken's update to your desktop or wherever

then drag it next to the pac in the open hex editor, ctrl + a to copy everything in the update

Go to billy's pac> search> find; JBOY

click just in front of the J, right click &
paste write

Save the pac.

Gunn looks phenomenal like a PS4 model, your best work yet imo :)

• Like 1