Rick Steiner

eri619

When can we expect to see any in-game shots of that Drew Galloway? I had to comment, because from that render it looks phenomenal. 

Some ingame Previews

muVnyRJ.jpeg

SYc4ROC.png

3zfKozH.png

UAuPect.png

CksPLzX.png

I just need to fix the normal maps of the tights :)

@MOHIB

@legrandcissarcix

@GameElite™

@bravebird31

i love it look freaking great your remodel the entired model from wwe 13  right or you convert you can make big things man !!  cheers 

Thats a brand new model,i used a little help from the WWE12 Model :)

your master mind in blender dude i can not do that its not really  easy work man i try it with the models if you need the i have the pacs of wwe 2k14 , wwe 13 ,wwe 13 , and wwe 2k15 if u want to make this awesome things man ;) 

• Like 2

When can we expect to see any in-game shots of that Drew Galloway? I had to comment, because from that render it looks phenomenal. 

Some ingame Previews

muVnyRJ.jpeg

SYc4ROC.png

3zfKozH.png

UAuPect.png

CksPLzX.png

@MOHIB

@legrandcissarcix

@GameElite™

@bravebird31

i love it look freaking great your remodel the entired model from wwe 13  right or you convert you can make big things man !!  cheers 

your master mind in blender dude i can not do that its not really  easy work man i try it with the models if you need the i have the pacs of wwe 2k14 , wwe 13 ,wwe 13 , and wwe 2k15 if u want to make this awesome things man ;) 

Not at all,i just started using blender like 3 months back.I learned it within a weeks time,made a bunch of PS2 Models for SVR Games and got experienced and now i do this.

Do you have Shane Mcmahon,Tensai,Gangrel,British Bulldog(WWE13 Models)

and Curt Henning,Bret Hart from 2K14?

Some ingame Previews

muVnyRJ.jpeg

SYc4ROC.png

3zfKozH.png

UAuPect.png

CksPLzX.png

@MOHIB

@legrandcissarcix

@GameElite™

@bravebird31

Not at all,i just started using blender like 3 months back.I learned it within a weeks time,made a bunch of PS2 Models for SVR Games and got experienced and now i do this.

If it's possible for you to use wwe 2k16 models, use those for Hart, Bulldog, McMahon etc

Some ingame Previews

muVnyRJ.jpeg

SYc4ROC.png

3zfKozH.png

UAuPect.png

CksPLzX.png

@MOHIB

@legrandcissarcix

@GameElite™

@bravebird31

If it's possible for you to use wwe 2k16 models, use those for Hart, Bulldog, McMahon etc

I'd really appreciate it if someone send me those models.

Some ingame Previews

muVnyRJ.jpeg

SYc4ROC.png

3zfKozH.png

UAuPect.png

CksPLzX.png

@MOHIB

@legrandcissarcix

@GameElite™

@bravebird31

yep all pacs i mentioned i will upload the entired pacs for the comunity use it my post or the post of mod section

• Like 1

That looks awesome mate, can I help you make a Galloway attire?

Surething,we could do a collab on the Galloway attire

Any chance of making Shraddha Kapoor :lol

lol,i might give it a go LOL :)

lol,i might give it a go LOL :)

Oh LOL! My Favourite Actoress Eri Are You Serious Bro?

No, please....:ziplip

Better make Katrina :p 

WOW Eri, Lashley looks awesome.  Any updates on evan bourne?  P.S. your mods are getting better with each releases.

I need to make some last tweaks on Bourne,he will be released later today

• Like 1