Rick Steiner

eri619

The Animal Batista (Retro)  i downloaded batista mod but it is not batista it is perry saturn not batista 

I

please try to quote me correctly, this is not what i said . its what u said. So in future while replying do not modify the part when quoting others.

I downloaded your Steiner, you still need to work on the eye objects i.e object 16. There are some eye glitches with objects 10 and 11. I would recommend attaching object 16 and object 0 before editing. Detach after edits and then import,

I made some tweaks to you model and added hair and a beard:

steiner_eri619.jpg

• Like 3

I downloaded your Steiner, you still need to work on the eye objects i.e object 16. There are some eye glitches with objects 10 and 11. I would recommend attaching object 16 and object 0 before editing. Detach after edits and then import,

I made some tweaks to you model and added hair and a beard:

steiner_eri619.jpg

Yeah,thats the only part where i mess things up,thanks for the update to my mod.I will also be making the Long Haired Steiner,along with Rick Steiner.

• Like 1

@eri619, no problem. I hope you take my feedback as constructive, your work is quite good and I'm just guiding you. The eye objects take some time to get used to as they are new to the pc version.

I can send you the pac for the updates I did to Steiner, the beard needs some work to make it fit the model and I think the overall head size needs to be increased. I don't have the time at the moment to make the changes required. 

Looking forward to the original Goldberg you posted and Rick Steiner.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

@eri619, no problem. I hope you take my feedback as constructive, your work is quite good and I'm just guiding you. The eye objects take some time to get used to as they are new to the pc version.

I can send you the pac for the updates I did to Steiner, the beard needs some work to make it fit the model and I think the overall head size needs to be increased. I don't have the time at the moment to make the changes required. 

Looking forward to the original Goldberg you posted and Rick Steiner.

Yes indeed,thanks for your guidelines,i will make improvements in my upcoming mods.Also please send Steiner update my way..

Edited by eri619