Rick Steiner

eri619

That's Cool Bro

Final Preview Before Release

80-Qoka7rT.jpeg

Its awessssssssoooommmmeeeeee :)

really good to see some actually doing my favorite brock lesnar . 

Well Lesnar Has been released! http://bc.vc/41rwu7 (Thanks to @TheHeartbreakKid for preparing the pac file)

7XvG2d9.png

igX3CV9.png

Edited by eri619
  • Like 2

And Here comes the pain. Glad to see Lesnar with his looks back because all that 2k did was terrible . Great Work BRo :)

Its Yukes who are actually making the models :)

And Here comes the pain. Glad to see Lesnar with his looks back because all that 2k did was terrible . Great Work BRo :)

LOL.  :D i didn't know that. Hope to see a Batista too from u. if u consider to do it . The game model has just an awful face . 

LOL.  :D i didn't know that. Hope to see a Batista too from u. if u consider to do it . The game model has just an awful face . 

I Think That Yjkim Is Working On Him

Let me see,which Batista do you want?

the batista with hair 

Batista-wwe-02.jpg

if u can do just what u did with brock it will be awesome. Please check pm , i have msged u something :)

I Think That Yjkim Is Working On Him

Bro, the speed with which eri works is not comparable to anyone and i think yjkim will surely agree.  and he too feels the more we have is better. 

Current Batista without the stupid sideburns would be great. Or Batista from a few years ago

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

Hey eri619 amazing work love al your mods. Can I request some nxt guys like tomasso ciampa, jhonny gargano, chad gable e jasor Jordán , the mechanics, blacke and murphy and tye dillinger? Or some indy guys like ricochet, fenix,angélico,jay lethal, adam colé? Also un which program are you working?

Edited by boxermalote
  • Like 1

Currently i'm working on paid mods,a person has paid me 260 US$ for making a list of mods that he has asked me to make.So until i finish those,my requests lists are full as you can see in the first post.I have 25-30 Wrestler's in there already and my schedule isn't helping me either.I have my new Semester and the university exams coming up in Jan.

I will make Batista retro version.

Will we be seeing any current superstar mods from you?

Curious to know :p 

Yes,i will be making new guys.

Hey eri619 amazing work love al your mods. Can I request some nxt guys like tomasso ciampa, jhonny gargano, chad gable e jasor Jordán , the mechanics, blacke and murphy and tye dillinger? Or some indy guys like ricochet, fenix,angélico,jay lethal, adam colé? Also un which program are you working?

You should release 1 more attire with this same model just bald

batista-009.jpg

I'll do it when i find time.Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by eri619