Hair Objects..

Titavius

Out of interest, has anybody ever managed to get two hair objects to work in a single pach file? I remember Tekken saying it would cause problems, but I'm wondering if anyone ever got round it? 

Failing that, I guess I'd need a hair model that holds a fair amount of obj's.. I'm looking at about 15 if anyone has ever come across one? 

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do? That would help in brainstorming ideas.

Using Bugsy/Tekken's DDP PACH there are extra slots you can inject into. 2710, 001A and 001B.
You can inject hair into 2710, then inject other objects i.e. CAW parts into 001A and 001B. Collectively you may be able to accompish your goal by doing that. You may be able to inject a single hair .obj into a head .yobj such as the helmet by doing inject smaller assuming the hair .obj has less verticies.

I've tried to inject two hair .yobj's into two different slots and it crashes the game. I don't think there is going to be a way around that, because they share the same bones, etc. I don't think you could get it to animate properly.

Your best bet is to stick with one hair .yobj. You can always reshape it to be whatever you need.

For mullets on both my Tatanka and Crush - I'm just using the hair .yobj for the back "long" part of the hair. The top of the head is the actual 0000 body .yobj reshaped to form the top of the hair.

Edited by Super_Luigi

I have did the shit out of most models and never came across a model that had more than 5-6 yobj in it. 15 is a lot man but maybe you know something i dont. I think the most yobj i have seen is in a pach is someone like Grandmaster sexy or Nwo Macho. Like Lyigi said that DDP pach is about the only one i have use to inject more yobj 

basically, i've converted a hair YOBJ over from SVR 11 that contains 15 objs. What I need to do is find a newer hair container than I can inject all 15 obj's into, and it's proving difficult. I haven't found one yet. So I thought I'd split the obj's up into two hair YOBJ's and inject them both into the pach file, but it isn't possible. 

my next move is to inject the hair obj's into something other than a hair YOBJ.. but I have my doubts as to whether it will work because of the bones

• 8 years later...

I know it's to late to see this topic can someone help me using svr games yobj in 2k14

• Like 1