Random WCW 99-2001 Era Arena Thread (WCW Greed, Thunder, Nitro, Mayhem 2000 All Uploaded!!!)

hovathagod32

Main post updated. Fall Brawl, Slamboree and Nitro have all been uploaded to CC. My new Gamertag for arenas is PhillyThaGod32. I only have 3 gamertags. If anything is posted using my tag or is under another gamertag it is not my work. On to the next batch. 

Loving the late nitro arena bro fkn great!! takes skill for that to match up to in game using the shop

Thanks. Once I was able to get one down.. It's really easy to crank them out because the only thing that really changes are the titantron logo and the lights. which are very quick adjustments. My biggest issue of late is just the unreliability of the servers. It takes so many attempts on trying to import logos to the game that I become uninterested in even trying.

Agreed as well hova it can be very frustrating from upload to upload on logos and especially the upload time which really stalls kills me. But literally once you have it adjusted usually png image. It all pays off my friend. In the end fantastic work as displayed here. Glad your an active Xbox arena creator.  could say the best one out there. Promps hova :)  

• Like 1

Main post updated. Fall Brawl, Slamboree and Nitro have all been uploaded to CC. My new Gamertag for arenas is PhillyThaGod32. I only have 3 gamertags. If anything is posted using my tag or is under another gamertag it is not my work. On to the next batch. 

Loving the late nitro arena bro fkn great!! takes skill for that to match up to in game using the shop

Thanks. Once I was able to get one down.. It's really easy to crank them out because the only thing that really changes are the titantron logo and the lights. which are very quick adjustments. My biggest issue of late is just the unreliability of the servers. It takes so many attempts on trying to import logos to the game that I become uninterested in even trying.

Agreed as well hova it can be very frustrating from upload to upload on logos and especially the upload time which really stalls kills me. But literally once you have it adjusted usually png image. It all pays off my friend. In the end fantastic work as displayed here. Glad your an active Xbox arena creator.  could say the best one out there. Promps hova :)  

Thank you, sir.. i'm noticing that jpg's are smaller for me, but they don't upload. with how much stuff i put into the sets, i'm constantly changing the resolution. so most of them are about 6000 x 3-4000. that equals a 20-30mb .png file. I gotta constantly size down to hit that 5mb requirement lol. With jpg, I can leave it whatever, because it's always a 3-4mb file.

WCW Souled Out 2000 uploaded. WCW Starrcade 2000 and Uncensored 2000 previews added to the main post

Edited by hovathagod32

Screenshot-Original-54_zpsqz0hbhe8.png

Slight update to SuperBrawl 2000. I have 2 slots left on this so I'm just trying to transfer some arena's to my other account in order get those slots. I think 2000 in it's entirety (minus Spring Stampede, which i totally forgot about and Mayhem 2000 right now. Not sure I want to draw Mayhem's weird looking logo) will be uploaded by the weekend.

Sin Preview added to the main post. I still have to do the stage, but for the most part it's complete. 

Looks Pretty complete hova Loving the way it's turning out,  your work always amazes me my friend. What exactly did you use to convert the WCW sin logos?

Sin Preview added to the main post. I still have to do the stage, but for the most part it's complete. 

Looks Pretty complete hova Loving the way it's turning out,  your work always amazes me my friend. What exactly did you use to convert the WCW sin logos?

WCWSin2001.jpg

That was the reference. I drew and colored the logo from scratch with the pen tool in photoshop. I used color references from the Chavo vs Helms match when one of them got thrown out of the ring lol. 

Spring Stampede 2000 & Sin have been uploaded to CC. Main post updated. 

Going to wait out for more slots. I think I have 1 or 2 left on one account for SuperBrawl 2000 and maybe Uncensored 2000. 

The following remains: 

1. SuperBrawl 2001
  2. Greed
  3. GAB 2000
  4. Uncensored 99
  5. Angled Stage Nitro 97-98
  6. Thunder 2000-01

The Maybes: 

1. Bash at the Beach 98
  2. Mayhem 2000

That'll conclude uploads of every WCW arena from 1997-2001.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...