Random WCW 99-2001 Era Arena Thread (WCW Greed, Thunder, Nitro, Mayhem 2000 All Uploaded!!!)

hovathagod32

New Blood Rising is now on Community Creations. Show as well.. Going to continue 2000. The arena's from 1999 that I didn't upload will be uploaded once that gamertag reaches Diamond. I'm going to finish up 2000 on another gamertag.

• Like 1

The NB  Rising looks perfect  but i noticed those green lines they look a lil off are they suppose to be there ?

it's part of the graphic from the show. I was going to use the Vampiro poster, but accuracy lol

Will you be doing Greed?..Awesome work btw

I haven't seen it yet, so I'm not sure. Probably.

hovathagod32, I just wanted to say you make all of the arenas I use, great job on all of these. WCW Nitro '99 is probably my favorite, just immaculate.  

hovathagod32, I just wanted to say you make all of the arenas I use, great job on all of these. WCW Nitro '99 is probably my favorite, just immaculate.  

Thank you. I appreciate that. Glad I could add to the experience.

Same as well its really fun playing with these arenas, especially my favs Halloween havoc, thunder, nitro, starcade, etc. glad you take your time and effort on these arenas. Still hoping you do the wwf days arenas if that comes to mind.

Same as well its really fun playing with these arenas, especially my favs Halloween havoc, thunder, nitro, starcade, etc. glad you take your time and effort on these arenas. Still hoping you do the wwf days arenas if that comes to mind.

I second this!;) Great job on the arenas buddy.

Thank you, guys. I'll have new previews up soon. I have a bunch of Rings completed but I'm still working on the stages for the later version of the 2000-01 sets. Also working on an angled version of WCW Nitro 97-98

Just a couple of things.

Screenshot-Original-91_zpsmcpb6qm4.pngScreenshot-Original-92_zpstze56hrq.png

• Like 1

new previews added to the main post. I'm pretty much waiting for slots, then I'll upload what I've been working on.. The later stuff will be upped on a new account if I get the stage done right

Haven't been in here a while, I've been holding off on downloading arenas until I can be bothered going through and deleting all my unnecessary logos (Only really leaving myself enough vacant slots for making caws at the moment). But all the new stuff in here is astoundingly good, I particularly love Starrcade 99, Mayhem, Bash at the Beach 2000, New Blood Rising, Superbrawl 2000, and Slamboree 2000. Really amazing work on these, I really love that glittery texture you've put on all the curtains. I'll have to start deleting all my logos when I'm done with my next caw so I can get some of these <3

Haven't been in here a while, I've been holding off on downloading arenas until I can be bothered going through and deleting all my unnecessary logos (Only really leaving myself enough vacant slots for making caws at the moment). But all the new stuff in here is astoundingly good, I particularly love Starrcade 99, Mayhem, Bash at the Beach 2000, New Blood Rising, Superbrawl 2000, and Slamboree 2000. Really amazing work on these, I really love that glittery texture you've put on all the curtains. I'll have to start deleting all my logos when I'm done with my next caw so I can get some of these <3

thank you. I'm still trying to make it look like actual lights but it never turns out how i like in the game lol

The first one looks much better where it splits but despite that I'd definitely go with the second version, the size and shape looks far more accurate on that one. Amazing work on this one so far, can't wait to see the finished product <3

The first one looks much better where it splits but despite that I'd definitely go with the second version, the size and shape looks far more accurate on that one. Amazing work on this one so far, can't wait to see the finished product <3

Yeah the more I look at it the more I figure I'll end up with that. I still have some work to do because I noticed a lot of things were off accuracy wise. So I'll fix those and start drawing up the lighting. (the current lights are from my NB Rising stage PSD lol.. Just drew over it to keep the stage size)

Final update to fall brawl 2000 is on the main post.. I feel like that's the best I'm going to get the stage. I have about 360 downloads to go until I get more slots. In the meantime I think i'm going on to Halloween Havoc 2000. My new account i'll also revisit Thunder 2000-2001 and Nitro 2000-2001 as well. Almost finished with the collection. I haven't forgot about Slanted Nitro and Bash at the Beach 98 either. 

• Like 1

The new previews look awesome Hova thanks again for all your hard work and attention to detail . These are guna be put to some good use when the final DLC drops on the 25th #TooooSweeet #NWO4LIFE 

• Like 1

The new previews look awesome Hova thanks again for all your hard work and attention to detail . These are guna be put to some good use when the final DLC drops on the 25th #TooooSweeet #NWO4LIFE 

can't wait lol

WCW Halloween Havoc 2000 Preview added. Main post updated. 

• Like 1

Loving the late nitro arena bro fkn great!! takes skill for that to match up to in game using the shop

Edited by chitowns deuce
j
  • Like 1

Main post updated. Fall Brawl, Slamboree and Nitro have all been uploaded to CC. My new Gamertag for arenas is PhillyThaGod32. I only have 3 gamertags. If anything is posted using my tag or is under another gamertag it is not my work. On to the next batch. 

Loving the late nitro arena bro fkn great!! takes skill for that to match up to in game using the shop

Thanks. Once I was able to get one down.. It's really easy to crank them out because the only thing that really changes are the titantron logo and the lights. which are very quick adjustments. My biggest issue of late is just the unreliability of the servers. It takes so many attempts on trying to import logos to the game that I become uninterested in even trying.