Random WCW 99-2001 Era Arena Thread (WCW Greed, Thunder, Nitro, Mayhem 2000 All Uploaded!!!)

hovathagod32

Thunder '99 uploaded. Show available as well. 

I removed the ringside mat texture because it looked like black water in-game. Feel free to add it back if you liked the look

Echo what Dyno said, these make me wish they were on PS4 so bad to get a Monday Night War universe going! Great work man! 

thanks.. i'll say the same. If you guys do the WCW caws of the era, i'll jump ship instantly lol

That Thunder arena is crazy!  Def hoping you decide to do WCW Saturday Night now..

actually, I saw one on CC.. if you search by most recents.. His name is "Artinhero". It's really good. I got reference footage for the pretty much every episode, but I don't really know if i'll bother with how that one looked on preview in CC

Finished drawing up a logo for Bash at the Beach '99.. I REALLY wish they'd let you edit the bash set. Screenshot-Original-84_zpsmmnptpzo.png

Might draw something in 4d but idk.... might not be worth the trouble with how plain it'll look.

Edited by hovathagod32

4T5lotW.png

e7aR1ph.png

lol.........

That's BS bro and amazing work dude.

thanks.... but yeahhh

if this keeps up I think i'll just shut it down as far as CC goes

There always one who gotta mess it up for the rest .But how can they upload it if it not able to be re-uploadable ?? How Bash at the Beach coming along ?? 

There always one who gotta mess it up for the rest .But how can they upload it if it not able to be re-uploadable ?? How Bash at the Beach coming along ?? 

I kinda gave up on Bash because I really don't know what to really change about what was shown in the last photo. I don't want to do what I did with Bash '97 because '99's logo is just a WCW logo so that'd look very plain too

Ahh Damm I was looking foward to DL that one with the others with the updated wcw logo's 

uhhhh I can probably just upload the show and you can make it how you want. that way you'll have the logo

• Like 1

Outstanding work here and in your other thread, I don't usually download much arenas but I have pretty much all of yours so far. That 1999 Nitro arena is my favourite so far, definitely the best created arena I've ever seen <3 

He's probably just downloading them to get the logos and then remaking them so he can get credit. Dick move regardless how that guy's doing it, I hope he's one of those people that can't go anywhere without birds feeling the need to use him for target practice.

• Like 1

Outstanding work here and in your other thread, I don't usually download much arenas but I have pretty much all of yours so far. That 1999 Nitro arena is my favourite so far, definitely the best created arena I've ever seen <3 

He's probably just downloading them to get the logos and then remaking them so he can get credit. Dick move regardless how that guy's doing it, I hope he's one of those people that can't go anywhere without birds feeling the need to use him for target practice.

lmao

Thanks.. We'll see how that goes though. I don't want that to become a normal thing. 

Bored messing around. Mayhem arena?? If I can get the tron right that'll be next to go with the attire.

Screenshot-Original-85_zps0a4hveco.png

as far as wcw arenas bro which all look so great, any possible way you will do wwe arenas? like any  wrestlemania ones?

I can probably make a 3rd account for WWE, but at the moment I'm only interested in WCW. If there's a WWE slot It's probably going to be WWF 97-99 which is pretty much being covered by a lot of people atm

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 1

WCW Mayhem preview added to the original post. I still have work to do on the set, but I'll let you guys tell me what's better. The drawn up one or the Backlash set?

They both look good but I'd have to say the Backlash set looks the best cuz you can really see the logo and everything. 

By any chance did you upload the Bash at the Beach show yet ?? Cuz ill grab it real quick then you can pull it down after if you want 

Would definitely be great if you also did WWE arenas like AK said, of course when you are interested In them that is, there aren't hardly any good wrestle manias arenas online really, reason I miss 2k14 also lol

• Like 1

They both look good but I'd have to say the Backlash set looks the best cuz you can really see the logo and everything. 

By any chance did you upload the Bash at the Beach show yet ?? Cuz ill grab it real quick then you can pull it down after if you want 

its uploaded