AGS Mods - D-Von Dudley Released 12/24/15

The AGS

• 1 month later...

Hello, i want start to put this creation super on my x box 360, but i need some tutorial and i have some question to do.....i hope someone can spend his time for help me...thank you guys!

Hello, i want start to put this creation super on my x box 360, but i need some tutorial and i have some question to do.....i hope someone can spend his time for help me...thank you guys!

First. Do you have a jtag? 

If so, check the Tutorial Index under Modding Discussion. Everything you need is in there. 

can you link me the page of those tutorial?? thank for the answer

It too hard to post links on my phone, sorry. Just look under Modding Disscussion under 2k14 or 2k15. It should be like second or third topic. Called "Modding Tutorial Index", cant miss it. All those methods still apply to 16.

*Or you could put "Tutorial" in that little Search thingy in the upper right corner

Edited by Dbo2700

• 2 months later...

Could someone tell me please if the jeff hardy mod is only for the 360 because everytime i try adding him he crashes at the loading screen. Using 2k16 on pc.

Edited by leews82k13

Could someone tell me please if the jeff hardy mod is only for the 360 because everytime i try adding him he crashes at the loading screen. Using 2k16 on pc.

facepalm5.jpg

• Like 2

Again, this is one of the times that I just dont see how people cant tell by the picture alone. 

360 graphics:

maxresdefault.jpg 

PC graphics:

Roman-Reigns-Screenshot.jpg 

Edited by Dbo2700

• 3 months later...