WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

11 minutes ago, summerslammer said:

That's not entirely true Bugsy.... Here he his giving my 14 years old son a brand new Nintendo in the SNME arena lol

SNME+15.png

Welcome Back man I haven't heard from you in a long time what new

I'll gladly bypass a roster reveal video and take the product if that means our creators will spend less time on the project.

Dudes need your lives back, man.

Holding out hope for a Legends Christmas

18 minutes ago, TheTerritories said:

I'll gladly bypass a roster reveal video and take the product if that means our creators will spend less time on the project.

Dudes need your lives back, man.

Holding out hope for a Legends Christmas

Legends will be out by Christmas. Thats a promise!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

The Legends game looks beyond description. Thank you Bugsy, Red, & the rest of the community for your tireless effort and innumerable hours spent modding every aspect of this game. Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of us. I will be getting my 360 out of the closet this holiday season 😁.

• Like 4

I was wondering when the game is released will there still be two versions the free one and the one with extra stuff for the people who donated to the project? I was one the individuals who donated looking forward to when it is done. I know this is after the fact, but has anyone ever thought about making some important arenas that were big during the time of wrestling`s heyday: the old Toronto maple-leaf gardens, the Omni, the Cow palace, and the old Boston gardens; I know there are more, but those stand out to me the most?

Maybe someone can make an accurate looking version of those arenas and release them after the game is released for a later download! It would be a nice addition to have a royal rumble 89 and 92 arena made after the game is released for later download. Keep up the good work coming close to completion for you guys who worked very hard as I have heard! Thank you.

• Like 1

Hey @Super_Luigi Nice to see you here brother !! Dust off that 360 real nice 

@RetroG. The game will come with a extra folder containing a lot more arenas , we will also have future updates , more arenas and different menus in the future

• Too Sweet 1

@bugsyboy wow man, those are some really exciting screen shots there. I love how you have guys like Undertaker & Randy Savage posing along side their rightful managers during the loading screens. Looks really good & authentic! 

@Super_Luigi I'm like where the hell have you been?!?!? GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK. I was wondering what happened to you!

• Like 1

ohhh yes that's the best christmas present for all of us , thanks  bugsyboy , redrooster and the rest of the legends team!!!!!

Now i have a reason to dust off my white 360

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Good Job Guys!!!! I Just Wish You've Could've Also Converted Wrestling Legends To Sony PlayStation 3!!:lol

I Just Wish We Didnt Have To Read Your Retarded Comments In Our Thread But I Guess You Dont Get Everything You Want.

Either buy a RGH 360 or dont but quit going on and on about the fucking PS3 conversion, if you wanted it that badly you could learn and do it your self.

34 minutes ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

What Is The Quickest Way To Convert Wrestling Legends To The Sony PlayStation 3 By Myself?:|

Dont you think if there was a quick way we wouldve done it already?

You could read the guides on this forum and then spend 2-3 years performing the conversion, thats about the only option. Or you could buy a RGH xbox 360 and save yourself the hassle

Edited by Red Rooster