WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

2 hours ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Really awesome, can't wait for this! 

I just have one question: will you release a full game already modded or just the mods itself for everyone import manually? 

Already modded, when the game is released it will come with everything we have on our 360s, BaseGame, DLC, Save, Mindex folder (theme music), caws, everything 

(Unless you want to spend a couple of years putting it all together again :p )

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Haha 2
  • Too Sweet 2

On 8/24/2017 at 1:41 AM, rj10018576 said:

figure out how they converted the entrance animations from the 13 format to the 2k16 format

I think I have the answer to that... In the 2K16 entrances are additional files (00000001, 00050001, 00100001, 00150001 and 00200001) that don't exist in the '13/2K14 entrances. These are responsible for your facial animations. I can't test or say anymore as my jailbroken PS3 bit the dust and I don't have the money for another one. What I can say is, grab a 2K16 entrance, decompress the EVZ and extract the 0000 file (the motion). Using @pozzum's Animation Editor, replace 00000000, 00050000, 00100000, 00150000 and 00200000 with that of a '13 entrance. Reinject the edited 0000 into the PACH and compress that PACH as a BPE (I use PacEditor because it allows compressing and injecting as a BPE). See if that works. :)

Edited by jakeypearce
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

5 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

I think I have the answer to that... In the 2K16 entrances are additional files (00000001, 00050001, 00100001, 00150001 and 00200001) that don't exist in the '13/2K14 entrances. These are responsible for your facial animations. I can't test or say anymore as my jailbroken PS3 bit the dust and I don't have the money for another one. What I can say is, grab a 2K16 entrance, decompress the EVZ and extract the 0000 file (the motion). Using @pozzum's Animation Editor, replace 00000000, 00050000, 00100000, 00150000 and 00200000 with that of a '13 entrance. Reinject the edited 0000 into the PACH and compress that PACH as a BPE (I use PacEditor because it allows compressing and injecting as a BPE). See if that works. :)

Awesome, ill give that a try

12 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

@jakeypearce Ok I tried it both ways, injecting the 00000000, 00050000, 00100000, 00150000 and 00200000 from The Rocks WWE13 EVZ into Jim Neidharts 2k16 EVZ and vise versa.

When I injected the WWE13 motion files into the 2k16 EVZ nothing changed, the Rocks entrance was the same as usual, when i injected the 2k16 motion files into the WWE13 EVZ the Rock was invisible during his entrance so i couldnt tell whether the animation had changed or not.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

@jakeypearce Ok I tried it both ways, injecting the 00000000, 00050000, 00100000, 00150000 and 00200000 from The Rocks WWE13 EVZ into Jim Neidharts 2k16 EVZ and vise versa.

When I injected the WWE13 motion files into the 2k16 EVZ nothing changed, the Rocks entrance was the same as usual, when i injected the 2k16 motion files into the WWE13 EVZ the Rock was invisible during his entrance so i couldnt tell whether the animation had changed or not.

Any suggestions?

In order to avoid compatibility issues, I use the same slot. In other words, I use the 344 EVZ from 2K16 as the base. This will likely crash the game, but what happens if you leave the 00000000 untouched? When I did that, I got an infinite loading screen on the PS3. What about injecting the 00050000 from Rock's WWE '13 EVZ and leaving the rest of it unchanged?

I should add as well that the Animation Editor is a bit buggy in the sense that it will add 8 00's before the YANM header sometimes. I say that because that may have caused the missing Rock model. You'll need to open the 0000 file up and verify each YANM header starts with YANM and not "00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 YANM".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Thanks Ill have a look at it tomorrow.

One more quick note as well. It's also possible you'll have to change some bytes that reference the sizes of each YANM file. I believe I have already explained this in one of my threads, but for convenience, I will say it here as well:

In the "root" header are references to sizes. As an example, here is The Rock's WWE '13 0000 header.

pPG3fi.jpg

As you can see, there are bytes that have been highlighted in yellow. I will attempt to go through them as easy as possible.

• 0x05 - 0x07 is the total length of each of the YANMs altogether. It goes from the first YANM reference to the end of the file. In this case, it is 49360, so you add a 0 in front of it. 04 93 60.
  • 0x0E - 0x0F is the start offset of the animation itself. As you can see, it starts at the offset 0x140, hence why it's 01 40.
  • 0xBE - 0xBF is the first reference's (00000000) length. 17 40.
  • 0xE6 - 0xE7 is the first two reference's (00000000 and 00050000) lengths added together. 90 E0.
  • 0x10D - 0x10F are the three reference's (00000000, 00050000 and 00100000) lengths added together. 01 62 C0.
  • 0x135 - 0x137 are the four reference's (00000000, 00050000, 00100000 and 00150000) lengths added together. 03 0E E0.
  • The last header (00200000) is referenced at 0x05 - 0x07 (remember what I said in the first bullet?).

The good news is, what I'm saying relates to the camera (000A) and the PC version as well (more references, but the calculation is exactly the same).

Hope that helps! :)

Edited by jakeypearce
  • Like 2

Ok, i understand :-)

But how about the roster? it would be really nice if you can reveal the full roster of the game. i guess roster is done.

a list is enough. you dont need to update your homepage ;-)

thank you :-)

hello.

I'm a big fan wwf/wwe/wcw/ecw wrestling show and in fact if this game will released, my life is complete in wrestling game. and for wwe 2k games......meh meh...cough cough..

so how big is the data for xbox360 so i will clearing my free space for that game..

thanks

9 hours ago, dagame said:

Ok, i understand :-)

But how about the roster? it would be really nice if you can reveal the full roster of the game. i guess roster is done.

a list is enough. you dont need to update your homepage ;-)

thank you :-)

Theres still a couple of spots that havent been confirmed, just waiting to see if mods are gonna work. We will have the final roster up as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, vaksh said:

hello.

I'm a big fan wwf/wwe/wcw/ecw wrestling show and in fact if this game will released, my life is complete in wrestling game. and for wwe 2k games......meh meh...cough cough..

so how big is the data for xbox360 so i will clearing my free space for that game..

thanks

Just the game folder is 21.3GB you will also need space for the DLC files and save plus the Mindex folder which contains all the theme music

so, how to do you guys do the Caw stuff, since I assume the game also has caws included, is it needed to change the stuff in for example horizon for every single caw data ?

we have about 10 caws right now. we wont add more unless someone else than me or Rooster does it. People can just add wtv caws they want 

• Like 1

Patience is a virtue, my friends.  This game will be so much fresher if you were to just wait it out & refrain from asking when it's going to be released.  I'm sure the team making it (who rarely even get to play the game because they spend most of their time modding it) want  play just as bad as you.  It's not like they can spend all of their time working on this mod.  They all have families & lives of their own.  Just wait it out & be happy these guys took the initiative to hook everybody up with this freshness.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Will You Wrestling Legends Modders Convert Da Professional Wrestling Legends Video Game To The Sony PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment Video Game Console System ?:cool:

When will Legends be converted to PS3 ? Man........ this has been asked so many times. 

I really think that the PS3 users who want to play LEGENDS should really just buy a Xbox 360 that is a Jtag/RGH.  

I'm not speaking for the guys working on the game but if I was in their shoes and Legends was completed, the last thing I would want to do is convert it to PS3.

I'm not a modder but I can only Imagine how time consuming that would be. I'm sure the guys probably want to just play the game and enjoy it once it is  complete or spend time doing other things.

Edited by WWFlegendfan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, WWFlegendfan said:

When will Legends be converted to PS3 ? Man........ this has been asked so many times. 

I really think that the PS3 users who want to play LEGENDS should really just buy a Xbox 360 that is a Jtag/RGH.  

I'm not speaking for the guys working on the game but if I was in their shoes and Legends was completed, the last thing I would want to do is convert it to PS3.

I'm not a modder but I can only Imagine how time consuming that would be. I'm sure the guys probably want to just play the game and enjoy it once it is  complete or spend time doing other things.

True, none of us even own a PS3 so it would have to be someone from outside the Wrestling Legends team and I think that is fairly unlikely.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WWFlegendfan said:

Like I said before, all of the ps3 modders except for me have ditched their ps3s and moved to the pc modding scene. Andy, Lord Barker, UndertakerWLF, etc. I think I'm the last one and thats probably because I started modding extra late. 

Its a lot of work for one person to do by themselves and I dont even have a full grasp on a lot of aspects of modding. Not to mention a lot of the old tutorials have lost their visual aide pics due to expiration.

Unless those guys come back or a new crop of ps3 modders step up, It doesnt look promising. Which is sad because I absolutely abhor the 360 controller vs the ps3 controller.

Edited by rj10018576

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

Like I said before, all of the ps3 modders except for me have ditched their ps3s and moved to the pc modding scene. Andy, Lord Barker, UndertakerWLF, etc. I think I'm the last one and thats probably because I started modding extra late. 

Its a lot of work for one person to do by themselves and I dont even have a full grasp on a lot of aspects of modding. Not to mention a lot of the old tutorials have lost their visual aide pics due to expiration.

Unless those guys come back or a new crop of ps3 modders step up, It doesnt look promising. Which is sad because I absolutely abhor the 360 controller vs the ps3 controller.

Might be worth trying one of these

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1