WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

3 hours ago, MrNick81 said:

I have been away for a very long time. when is this being released, for what base game? I donated and cannot wait to play this.

Thanks, I have sent you an email regarding the donation.

Your support is much appreciated.

We are aiming for an April 1st or 2nd release but there is still quite a lot of work left to do, its hard to gauge exactly when we will be ready but we are working furiously to try and get there in time. 

We will update this thread if there are any changes.

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Thanks, I have sent you an email regarding the donation.

Your support is much appreciated.

We are aiming for an April 1st or 2nd release but there is still quite a lot of work left to do, its hard to gauge exactly when we will be ready but we are working furiously to try and get there in time. 

We will update this thread if there are any changes.

I saw the email and it was greatly appreciated. WOW to know you guys are still around. I'm amazed. I remember you guys back in the ultimate SvR 10 hack may it R.I.P.  I was so so so upset when my son messed that mod up on my xbox. I was actually contributing back then made a really nice rockers mod that was so cool because it used the Legends of Wrestling model that had tassels on the legs. Anyway I have recently fired up my 2K14 mod and its still better than my XB1 2k16 and PS4 2K17. Wish I could contribute again somehow but I have been out of the scene for way too long.

• Like 2

Me again I was wondering as I watched the world war 3 video you guys posted promoting your game when listening to it I heard the ring announcer do the Luger call, but I did not hear anything for Buff Bagwell, and I am sure it is because Buff never wrestled for wwe except that one match against Booker so as to why there is no Howard Finkel call for him, but I was wondering if you guys ever came up with an alternative to get around that for the wrestlers who do not have a Howard fink call like maybe use wcw Dave penzer voice calls just for the wcw guys that you know are not able to get Finkel's voice call, just wondering? If you were able to find a solution to that issue already very good I'm happy; however, if not it would not make or break the game because it still would be much better, from what I have seen so far, than pretty much the other wrestling games. Still would be happy anyway. Any game-play updates coming soon?

Buff doesn't have a call because he's not on the main menu. We can't add sound calls to newly added wrestler slots. We can only swap out calls for existing wrestler slots.

Example, We replaced JBL from the original game with Lex Luger and thus were able to swap out JBL's ring call with a custom Luger call. Buff Bagwell is not a replacement wrestler, he was added as Custom DLC and therefore has no in game sound.

So, for sound calls with newly added wrestler slots how did you guys get the entrance music for Buff to play? What if the entrance music playing had the ring announcement in it? 

And For any CAWs, would we still be able to link their entrance to custom music saved on the console? 

34 minutes ago, TheTerritories said:

So, for sound calls with newly added wrestler slots how did you guys get the entrance music for Buff to play? What if the entrance music playing had the ring announcement in it? 

And For any CAWs, would we still be able to link their entrance to custom music saved on the console? 

You could do that yourself through custom soundtrack if you wanted, but you have to keep in mind that it might not sync up right in certain match types.  It's really not that big of a deal because at the end of the day, it's not like the commentators are gonna say his name either.

^^ This, and also the music plays during the Winning animation after the match so that would also have the announcer in it which would suck.

Trust  me, if you think of something about this game, we have already thought of it, tried it or discounted it....we've been at this almost 5 years

• Like 1

I think it might work better if someone were to take a screen shot of a royal rumble pre-match screen. That way it uses all of the in-game renders and layers the superstars into a nice and neat montage.

similar to this....

hqdefault.jpg

then crop it and add the Legends logo and text like you have started to. You could split the image in half and have part 1 as the front and part 2 as the back.

Just my thoughts....

Edited by stlpowercat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, stlpowercat said:

I think it might work better if someone were to take a screen shot of a royal rumble pre-match screen. That way it uses all of the in-game renders and layers the superstars into a nice and neat montage.

similar to this....

then crop it and add the Legends logo and text like you have started to. You could split the image in half and have part 1 as the front and part 2 as the back.

Just my thoughts....

I like that Idea if someone can do that it make that it be great

DBZ, not trying to be a dick here but both of your covers are the drizzling shits...  Just upload that Xbox 360 game cover template & let someone else take care of it.  The guys probably already have a cover made up already to look like the Wrestling Legends banners, anyway.

15 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

DBZ, not trying to be a dick here but both of your covers are the drizzling shits...  Just upload that Xbox 360 game cover template & let someone else take care of it.  The guys probably already have a cover made up already to look like the Wrestling Legends banners, anyway.

okay http://vgboxart.com/resource/1862/xbox-360-template/

So, it sounds like the Hall of Fame DLC for 2K17 was released yesterday gents. Are you guys going to review the models and see if they will fit into Legends?

I would keep it nice and simple. Stick with just Hogan for the cover, that way it's consistent with the in-game menu screen etc. Plus, the more characters you add to the box art, the tackier it starts to look. I used to do shit like this for a living, and trust me, less it more lol 

Edited by Titan83

5 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

So, it sounds like the Hall of Fame DLC for 2K17 was released yesterday gents. Are you guys going to review the models and see if they will fit into Legends?

Already underway. 

There are a few issues Ive found so far.

Papa Shango's Entrance Cape has the same Texture issue as Roddy Pipers Kilt.

Micheal Hayes Entrance model crashes the game.

Heres a few screenshots.

qpfr6t.jpg

35k8qw1.jpg

29xvuyg.jpg

13zwkya.jpg

9qjswo.jpg

2na2yqq.jpg

2qb9nxj.jpg