WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Isn't  he already on the Taker pack ?

No your 98 taker that's included in the pack has a different hair model. I plan on making a 97 taker using that model

Edited by base

Are you the same guy as Littlebase?  I know he had an Undertaker mod for 2k14 that used that hair & had the entrance jacket.  I downloaded it & put it in an Undertaker pack I was working on.

Are you the same guy as Littlebase?  I know he had an Undertaker mod for 2k14 that used that hair & had the entrance jacket.  I downloaded it & put it in an Undertaker pack I was working on.

yes that is me! :) pretty cool I'd love to see your taker pac 

It's basically the classic, Phenom & Ministry takers from the 2k games with a couple adjustments.  I'm going to get a couple of these championship animations done when I get home & test them out in game to make sure we have them for the Legends game, then I will show you "the Deadman" pack.  I made it over the Current Undertaker slot in 2k14 because that's the only slot that does the Sit Up animation for whatever reason.  I have a lot of fresh stuff I still have to finish that I want in the Legends game that I've just been slacking on.

It's basically the classic, Phenom & Ministry takers from the 2k games with a couple adjustments.  I'm going to get a couple of these championship animations done when I get home & test them out in game to make sure we have them for the Legends game, then I will show you "the Deadman" pack.  I made it over the Current Undertaker slot in 2k14 because that's the only slot that does the Sit Up animation for whatever reason.  I have a lot of fresh stuff I still have to finish that I want in the Legends game that I've just been slacking on.

very awesome bro. Does the current taker have the same win animation as the retro taker? Cause the retr taker win animation is spot on! So did you use my taker mod just the way it is or make some changes to it? Because I think we could make some adjustments to it to make it a better 1997 title run taker and could make it a better wm14 model

It's the same one with the tear drop.  I believe that was his WrestleMania 14 attire against Kane.  I used the WrestleMania 12 attire (purple gloves) for his WrestleMania 13 attire (grey gloves).  Let me know what you have in mind bro we will make it happen.

We can switch the winning animation. Whatever you guys think is better for the Taker pack i dont mind. Just let us know 

yeah I think switching it would be good if your using the current taker slot for retro taker cause it's definitely more accurate. What attires are used for the retro taker slot?

It's the same one with the tear drop.  I believe that was his WrestleMania 14 attire against Kane.  I used the WrestleMania 12 attire (purple gloves) for his WrestleMania 13 attire (grey gloves).  Let me know what you have in mind bro we will make it happen.

oh very nice brother. Yeah the one with the teardrops my mod. Very good idea for wm 13 attire. Yeah I was thinking we could make my mod even better for the game. I was thinking somehow of reshaping his sleeveless top. The lowm top was way more accurate with the collar and the sleeves right on top or going over the shoulder a little bit. If we could re shape it like the lowm top and re texture the attire it would be a spot on 97 title run taker. I already have a attire picked out in my mind lol and that would be a perfect template for all the other attires for taker worn in 97 98 examples wm 14 and ss 98(I know those attires are already in the game but we could improve apon them with the top and using my mod with the hair hack for the base)

other thing is if we would make a 97 taker trying to mod his entrance coat to remove his cape a hooded thing by his head. But that coat could be perfect for his other wm 14 and ss 98 attires

Edited by base

• 2 weeks later...

how did you guys manage to add font to your arena nameplates? is it a DDS file with "A B C D a b c d 1 2 3 4" etc, and you just add in your own letters?

how did you guys manage to add font to your arena nameplates? is it a DDS file with "A B C D a b c d 1 2 3 4" etc, and you just add in your own letters?

Yeah, it can be tricky you have to put the letters in the exact place where the old letters were, make sure you make an alpha channel too

Hey guys - question about the game in terms of modes. Did any of them have to be killed in order to make space for the characters. Meaning, I know create a belt is gone. Universe exists? Create a story exists?

CAA , CAB and Road to Wrestlemania are out. Create a story , Caws and universe are still in 

For the interested Undertaker slots have been change again back to 3 

Retro

Ministry 

ABA 

If there was attires you want in now its the time to work on it 

We need 10 alt for each of them if possible.

In a month or 2 it will be to late so if you want your saying the time is now 

Hello everyone I am new to this although not that new as I have come across this page for sometime, but I had to finally post about this as what I have heard an seen so far looks pretty good. A couple of questions I have: first when you guys talk about a patched xex what is that? Does it have anything to do with the modded jtag/ rgh xbox 360 xex menu installed or is it a variation of that menu? Also another question is I was wondering since this is an ultimate mod you guys appear to be working on has anyone ever thought of seeing if they could get some gorilla monsoon and bobby heenan or jesse the body voice overs for the colour commentary instead of what there is; or if that is too much maybe use some of the commentary from the legends of wrestling showdown game with bobby heenan and tony schiavone? I know it is a lot to do, but I was just wondering because I know it would make the game a lot better to hear more authentic commentators at the time, anyway I enjoy the effort thanks for thinking of and doing this, the game I'm sure will be better than pretty much any wrestling game out in the last how many years or that has ever come out!

There are Thousands and Thousands of commentary calls. That would take forever and almost impossible to match. We have replaced all of the modern "Justin Roberts" calls with the Fink. But commentary will have to remain Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole. The main menu is totally revamped so only guys original to the game menu will have true color commentary (Hogan, Hart, Diesel, Razor, etc). Others new to the menu will have generic color commentary (Benoit, Sting, Beefcake, Sid, etc.)

The patched XEX file is the default.xex patched with the xexp from the title update. This has already been done and will be part of the game release so the users will not have to worry about.

• Like 2

There are Thousands and Thousands of commentary calls. That would take forever and almost impossible to match. We have replaced all of the modern "Justin Roberts" calls with the Fink. But commentary will have to remain Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole. The main menu is totally revamped so only guys original to the game menu will have true color commentary (Hogan, Hart, Diesel, Razor, etc). Others new to the menu will have generic color commentary (Benoit, Sting, Beefcake, Sid, etc.)

The patched XEX file is the default.xex patched with the xexp from the title update. This has already been done and will be part of the game release so the users will not have to worry about.

Jesus. I need this kinda help with my mod lol. Commentary seems to be a legit pain in the ass with how everything is stored.

Also, who would I give the Thunder PNG to, to create a stage? I just have to do the circular light ramp thing and it should be finished. I've also been working on a nameplate that I can't really get working properly on PC:

Untitled-1_zpsgpfg4jmy.gif

If needed, just tell me the dimensions and duration and I can create the bk2 file

Edited by hovathagod32

Wow that Thunder nameplate is nice, I would love to have it for Wrestling Legends.

Duration is normally about 4 seconds. Dimensions are 1280x400. It needs to have an alpha channel in order to show up in game. If you have the avi or mp4 that would make life easier than the bk2 because then i could editing the timing for fade in/out to match the timing of the nameplate im replacing.

Wow that Thunder nameplate is nice, I would love to have it for Wrestling Legends.

Duration is normally about 4 seconds. Dimensions are 1280x400. It needs to have an alpha channel in order to show up in game. If you have the avi or mp4 that would make life easier than the bk2 because then i could editing the timing for fade in/out to match the timing of the nameplate im replacing.

yeah I can do that.. The lightning effect might not be best because it illuminates the top alpha area when it's scrolling through. It ends up looking like a box instead. I'm trying to work on that, but If anything I can send you a clip of the np without it, or give you the PNG, and you can edit it however you like.

• Like 1

yeah I can do that.. The lightning effect might not be best because it illuminates the top alpha area when it's scrolling through. It ends up looking like a box instead. I'm trying to work on that, but If anything I can send you a clip of the np without it, or give you the PNG, and you can edit it however you like.

That would be awesome thanks

Hey guys! I've been looking through posts on the site and see a lot of folks talking about issues with injecting CAS files for 2k14 and the saves being corrupted because the resigning isn't working. 

In terms of Legends, what is the recommended plan to inject CAWs if we want to? I'm assuming we can use X-Packer and be ok, right?