MopeLovesAsians

Super Dragon [UPLOADED]

VbZ7mcV.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, Super Dragon, PWG, CZW, Guerrilla

Moveset made by phoenixsplash420

Entrance video

Matt Tremont

JNvKPXb.png

Literally 5 minutes of work. Like what I have so figured I'd show it.

Zandig

uijiOnJ.png

Anyone have a good shot of Zandigs face? Using an edited version of his Forever Indy texture and it's not that great,and the options to make a face without an imported texture aren't the best either.

JT Dunn

BRxqczN.png

Thanks to chrisfigueroa86 on Smacktalks for the picture I used for the face texture.

Not sure how I feel about this. Kind of see JT in this, but kind of don't and can't put my finger on what the problem is.

Prince Devitt (Bullet Club) [UPLOADED]

OZVjeuJ.png

*Clothing texture has been switched to Metallic on the first attire since capping these pics.

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, NJPW, Bullet Club, NXT

Entrance

Kevin Owens (Montreal Homecoming attire) [UPLOADED]

7Z451Op.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, Kevin_Owens, WWE, ROH, PWG

Entrance

Fluffy (A Wrestler from Inter Species Wrestling) [UPLOADED]

sT1TUIn.png
http://i.imgur.com/sT1TUIn.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, ISW, Inter Species Wrestling, Indy

Chris Jericho w/ Tattoos [UPLOADED]

094Z5xP.png 

Found a way to put logos on a EAS model and decided to try this. The logo warping is a real pain in the ass so this was as close as I could get.

Search Tags: Jericho, Y2J, Unbreakable138, WWE, Tattoo

Credit: Whoever made the texture for the tattoos. I found it on Google.

Nick Gage

Msiek1U.png

Face texture is his mugshot from 2010. I managed to find his mugshot from his recent arrest but it was too LQ to use. Fairly early. Not sure what to do with the face. I look at ref pics and the CAW and know it can be improved, but can't figure out what it is.

Roman Reigns [UPLOADED]

cOcqJdC.png

Made this for the lulz. Some give Reigns shit and say he only gets his push because he's The Rock's cousin so I made this. Probably won't upload, just thought I'd share.

Search Tags: Roman_Reigns, Reigns, The_Rock, Unbreakable138, WWE

Edited by sXeMope

I need that Owens attire! Awesome both Devitt and Owens just waiting for that upload so I can download! Great work hope to see more attires from you!

Owens is uploaded. Search tags are in the first post. Also a minor Devitt update. Devitt will most likely be a separate CAW slot rather than an alt. attire so I can get rid of the stuff in the moveset/entrance that's too Finn Balor. I'm thinking I'll make the Blue/White attire he wore at the beginning of the Bullet Club, along with the classic Bullet Club shirt.

Doubt I'll do Ospreay honestly. There's a guy who's made some great UK CAWs and I think he made him though.

Added Super Dragon to the first post. Interested in feedback with it as I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Doubt I'll do Ospreay honestly. There's a guy who's made some great UK CAWs and I think he made him though.

Added Super Dragon to the first post. Interested in feedback with it as I'm not sure how to feel about it.

im digging Dragon so far.....any plans on making anybody from czw or beyond wrestling...I would love to see JT Dunn, David Starr or Team Tremendous 

im digging Dragon so far.....any plans on making anybody from czw or beyond wrestling...I would love to see JT Dunn, David Starr or Team Tremendous 

I'm a big fan of CZW and Beyond. I want Team Tremendous and JT Dunn in my game and I'll probably end up making them if I can find the proper resources in terms of face textures and whatnot.

Not huge on the tassels coming down to the front of his attire but the rest looks great. I would go ahead and upload it.

It's far from ready for upload atm haha. I made it in like 15 minutes, and most of that was trying to figure out how to properly make his shirt because the long sleeve shirts in the game suck. Was mostly trying to see if the No Mercy textures would look good on a CAW.

----

Added an alternate Super Dragon mask in the first post.

Edited by sXeMope

I would take your time with Super Dragon. Do some cool attires for him and don't rush. This has potential to be good.

Maybe a Mt Rushmore attire.

I like the new mask a lot more, the tassels really aren't necessary after all, maybe just a texture on the back will suffice, that's what the creator of my 2k14 Super Dragon did.

Super Dragon will be a while yet. Probably gonna have to make my own textures for one of the attires. These textures were used as a test. I'd like to have his recent attire which IIRC is lined rather than a solid color.

Fluffy is uploaded for anyone interested.

Out of curiosity does anyone have any good pictures of the shirt Nick Gage had during his run this year?

Yeah, Just haven't been feeling the best lately and haven't been playing much. I found some textures that I made last year for Super Dragon laying in a random folder on my hard drive. Haven't opened the body yet but I'll look into it soon.

I added some new stuff to the first post.

*chanting* NICK FUCKING GAGE..NICK FUCKING GAGE ..NICK FUCKING GAGE lol..he looks good, can't wait to download him...are you planning on creating JT Dunn or David Starr soon...hopefully after Nick Gage?

Great job on Chris Jericho, can't believe you found a way to add his tats.

Anyone know if the glitch from last year's game is still in where Jericho's jacket doesn't light up during his entrance when you give him an alternate attire?

*chanting* NICK FUCKING GAGE..NICK FUCKING GAGE ..NICK FUCKING GAGE lol..he looks good, can't wait to download him...are you planning on creating JT Dunn or David Starr soon...hopefully after Nick Gage?

Maybe. I want both on my roster but I won't lie, JT is more of a priority than Starr. Never really cared for Starr. Thought he was the Jannetty of the group and feels like he tries too hard to be like the Young Bucks

Great job on Chris Jericho, can't believe you found a way to add his tats.

Anyone know if the glitch from last year's game is still in where Jericho's jacket doesn't light up during his entrance when you give him an alternate attire?

Yeah, the jacket still doesn't light up on alt. attires. Kind of a pain in the ass.

That Jericho, how?

Is the glitch to put logos on a EAS body not known? I found it by accident, but I assumed it was already known, and it was how people made Jericho w/ Tattoos last year.

The wristband glitch from last year still works?

I'm not sure what that glitch was, but people managed to make Jericho with tattoos last year and I assumed it was the same way I made this CAW. I didn't really follow 2K15 CAWing at all. I recorded a quick video on how it's done, I'll upload it within the next couple of days.

• Like 1

JT Dunn is probably number one on my bucket list of wrestlers I want in my game so I can't wait...any idea on what attires you plan on giving him?