The Community Question Thread

MarcusCouch10

Where is Rhyno?

at the zoo? lol

no but for real i wanted rhyno too. i guess it's one of those things where rhyno is more of a "i'm putting over talent" and they didn't want to put him in the game

From someone who doesn't really watch much wrestling, certainly not NXT (yes I'm aware I'm probably missing out) -

When did rhyno come in to NXT and how often does he wrestle?

From someone who doesn't really watch much wrestling, certainly not NXT (yes I'm aware I'm probably missing out) -

When did rhyno come in to NXT and how often does he wrestle?

Rhyno doesn't fully work for WWE and actually is there as a part time wrestler and wrestlers a lot of Indy Shows

• Like 1

Where is Rhyno?

I'll wait for your creation. Hahahaha...

haha I sold my ps4. Wasn't going to make any caws this game. If Rhino was in I'd buy a new ps4 but may not even buy it as all i have is a 360!

Where is Rhyno?

haha I sold my ps4. Wasn't going to make any caws this game. If Rhino was in I'd buy a new ps4 but may not even buy it as all i have is a 360!

That is sad to hear! :( I always enjoyed your caws! 

• Like 1

Where is Rhyno?

Will you be getting it on, 360

Where is Rhyno?

wait you sold your  ps4 simply because 2k15 creation was shit? wow....

Where is Rhyno?

He's not a hardcore gamer, he only bought the PS4 for 2k15 and after he was done making caws he sold it. I don't see anything wrong or strange why are you wowing?

Where is Rhyno?

He's not a hardcore gamer, he only bought the PS4 for 2k15 and after he was done making caws he sold it. I don't see anything wrong or strange why are you wowing?

no it wasn't nothing like that, i wasn't trying to be rude in anyway. i just didn't think anyone would spend 400$ for a console for one series. that's all. then again there's a dude on twitter that used to buy a 360 every year whenever there was a new gears of war bundle so.. what do i know lol

i actually thought he was a hardcore gamer but i guess i understand how he feels.  when i got my ps4 last year i was excited about 2k15 but then when everyone pointed out how let down nba2k14 was i pretty much dropped my excitement level

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

Where is Rhyno?

and no RVD? What the fuck? ECW racism! Finally a proper ecw arena and 2 of the 3 alumni are left out. Slack

Edited by NickBreaker
mistype

Where is Rhyno?

and no RVD? What the fuck? ECW racism! Finally a proper ecw arena and 2 of the 3 alumni are left out. Slack

Disappointed that RVD isn't in but his hair is in though... I'm sure somebody will create him, prefer his younger days.

Sadly u have only got the 360 and no good caw makers there any more as anyone with any skills have upgraded. Ho hum. Never mind.

isn't dre41 still doing last gen creations? cause i talked to him  3 months ago and he said he hated doing creations on x1

Sadly u have only got the 360 and no good caw makers there any more as anyone with any skills have upgraded. Ho hum. Never mind.

isn't dre41 still doing last gen creations? cause i talked to him  3 months ago and he said he hated doing creations on x1

his creations are horrendous

• Like 1

Agreed 

Agreed 

Stuck in the dark ages of PT'ing logos!

his Jericho's, Sting's and alot of his arena's were great on 2k14, atleast from what i saw. I mean it was no where perfect and his movesets definitely need work. i can't speak for 2k15 since i'm on ps4 and haven't really looked at his stuff but, seeing as how limited caw was on 15 i really give anyone that created a pass.

Agreed 

are we talking about last gen 2k14 or current gen 2k15? i'm confused. i mean not everyone is perfect but the creations i got from him from svr11 to say 2k14 were pretty good imo. but everyone has their personal likes and dislikes so i guess i can understand that. but to be honest if we're talking about 2k15, i really didn't see any caws on current gen 15 that were really all that outstanding.