The Community Question Thread

MarcusCouch10

Them legends are pointless if you are doing a current era universe, anyway, I think this game will be the best WWE game ever. Last year 2K15 mechanics were the best, the graphics were pleasing and the only bad thing i could really bitch about was the lack of matches (but thats due to them building a new foundation). I like legends, but it's better to stay up to date than to be in the 90s,80s era...my universe mode wont be using macho man or anyone from the 80s but hey im sure someone is still living in the past. Thats what these games are for..you can create your OWN universe.

• Like 1

I gotta see what they've done with CAW mode first. If they didn't improve the templates, body/face types and morphing, then no it won't be. We'll see in a few weeks though.

Why would it not be? CAW's have been terrible for years, until they make it so that CAW's actually look like other wrestlers and either give other wrestlers a in-game render or allow you to upload one, I won't use CAW's for anything other than MyCareer mode.

They could take out the whole feature and it would still be the best game ever.

not for me lol, seeing as create wrestler suite is what i'll be using 80% of my time on the game lol, i dont really play none of the showcase or universe things, rather play against real people makes u feel more competitive knowing ur playing against another person rather than a AI. So i usually only play online or when friends come over. 

and i dont really play to many games but really the only other game with a create a person is like Madden which really u cant change or do any real customization to the look of the player, and UFC which was ok for last gen but when the latest one came out for new gen, its completely useless and might as well not even have it lol. u can't morph any of the features can only choose the faces they have which are ugly and unrealistic looking, very few hair and facial hair styles u can't adjust the tats or place them anywhere which again sucks. sure u can use their face import system, which is also flawed cause it may look good on the pc when u make it but when u import it into the game onto the person looks nothing like it an most details are very faint if show up at all. Plus like the UFC games on old gen set up like it was suppose to be, no matter what style of fighter u choose on new gen they all have the same moves which they aint suppose to have. and the moves again were extremely limited. so yeah its basically useless cause all ur caw fighters gonna have the same moves.

But i think they should change the morphing settings like the old gen cause u can get way more detailed with ur caw then u can on the 2k15 new gen set up.  

and as far as having 120+ diff supperstars, i could really careless other than maybe their move-set that i could use, cause i only play as my caw. 

Maybe, but I miss Hulk Hogan.

I do too, but if 2k15 right now is any indication i think we can make hogan caws and upload freely. seriously there's a million hogan logos and about 5 pages of hogan edits and caws. i don't know if they're letting it slide because technically hogan is in 2k15 but there's my hope. I just hope hogan's entrances and moves are still in.

Them legends are pointless if you are doing a current era universe, anyway, I think this game will be the best WWE game ever. Last year 2K15 mechanics were the best, the graphics were pleasing and the only bad thing i could really bitch about was the lack of matches (but thats due to them building a new foundation). I like legends, but it's better to stay up to date than to be in the 90s,80s era...my universe mode wont be using macho man or anyone from the 80s but hey im sure someone is still living in the past. Thats what these games are for..you can create your OWN universe.

you have a whole current roster so i don't see the issue. inactive people don't show up (outside of the rumble which they do need to fix) so you're safe in that bit. 

I gotta see what they've done with CAW mode first. If they didn't improve the templates, body/face types and morphing, then no it won't be. We'll see in a few weeks though.

Why would it not be? CAW's have been terrible for years, until they make it so that CAW's actually look like other wrestlers and either give other wrestlers a in-game render or allow you to upload one, I won't use CAW's for anything other than MyCareer mode.

They could take out the whole feature and it would still be the best game ever.

not for me lol, seeing as create wrestler suite is what i'll be using 80% of my time on the game lol, i dont really play none of the showcase or universe things, rather play against real people makes u feel more competitive knowing ur playing against another person rather than a AI. So i usually only play online or when friends come over. 

and i dont really play to many games but really the only other game with a create a person is like Madden which really u cant change or do any real customization to the look of the player, and UFC which was ok for last gen but when the latest one came out for new gen, its completely useless and might as well not even have it lol. u can't morph any of the features can only choose the faces they have which are ugly and unrealistic looking, very few hair and facial hair styles u can't adjust the tats or place them anywhere which again sucks. sure u can use their face import system, which is also flawed cause it may look good on the pc when u make it but when u import it into the game onto the person looks nothing like it an most details are very faint if show up at all. Plus like the UFC games on old gen set up like it was suppose to be, no matter what style of fighter u choose on new gen they all have the same moves which they aint suppose to have. and the moves again were extremely limited. so yeah its basically useless cause all ur caw fighters gonna have the same moves.

But i think they should change the morphing settings like the old gen cause u can get way more detailed with ur caw then u can on the 2k15 new gen set up.  

and as far as having 120+ diff supperstars, i could really careless other than maybe their move-set that i could use, cause i only play as my caw. 

very well said. i never really felt caw mode was bad (well aside from 2k15 of course.) i spent alot of time in caw mode from SVR10 - 2k14. i uploaded my creations i just never made my stuff known publicly.

I honestly think this game has the potential to be the biggest and best wrestling game to date.  First, you have over 120 wrestlers that has past and present superstars.  Then you have probably the most realistic gameplay ever in a wrestling game.  Psychology wise it's amazing how seeing this game looks like an actual show.  Graphics are spot on and about as realistic as any game.  Plus, alot of the features taken out are returning this year.  Overall, everything points to this being the new standard bearer for what a wrestling should be.

Can't say till I get my hands on the game...but till now with every info revealed..the game looks promising..it's certainly much better than 2k15 ( I can say that without playing the game)...but then again there are so many things we don't know about yet like...Universe Mode Info , CAS/CAD Parts , Match Types , Create an Arena info !! So only time will tell whether this is the best wwe game or not!!!

One of the best, maybe, but the best of all time no.

There's something wrong with the game, they are hidding Universe Mode/Creation suite for too long. 

One of the best, maybe, but the best of all time no.

There's something wrong with the game, they are hidding Universe Mode/Creation suite for too long. 

I can't say the best without playing it. I think worst case is they made no changes to Universe and the only improvement to the creation suite morphing issue was shown via the Rhonda Rousey pic. The Rhonda CAW looked good imo.

Hey guys MarcusCouch10 here and obviously WWE bills their SuperStars like crazy for example....

Andre the Giant was only 6'11 (likely 7'1 at the most when younger) as said on his acting bio, Daniel Bryan being billed at 5'10 while actually 5'8, Rey Mysterio being 5'2 and billed at 5'6, Kevin Owens and Finn Balor both being billed at 5'11 while they are both 5'9, and Kane being at the most 6'8 while being billed at 7' 

I think that 2K should give people their real heights to add realism in game and they could still have say Kane be introduced at 7'.

Give me your feedback below!

Edited by MarcusCouch10

Why would you care about such a minor thing? This is the same as the entrance thread by your dude Cereberus.

Anyway JOIN THE MASTERRACE and you could change their heights if it bothers you so much.

they have to go by wwe stats and whatever height & weight their billed at,  and really other than Mysterio who i believe isn't in the game anyways would be the only really noticeable difference

Why would you care about such a minor thing? This is the same as the entrance thread by your dude Cereberus.

Anyway JOIN THE MASTERRACE and you could change their heights if it bothers you so much.

but u can't do that on xb1 or ps4 

they have to go by wwe stats and whatever height & weight their billed at,  and really other than Mysterio who i believe isn't in the game anyways would be the only really noticeable difference

but u can't do that on xb1 or ps4 

That's WHY I SAID JOIN THE MASTERRACE.

I see someone didn't read the title let me re-state it for you, Community Question : Should 2K give SupeStars their real heights in game to make them seem more realistic, this is not something I really want it is instead a random community question. You saying that just proves that you just got it and wanted to say something to start an argument, which shows that you are a troll.

Why do I still see this Audjyeu guy in other peoples quotes, is there not a way for me to completely ignore him?

Ah that guy is just so fucking toxic it really hurts my head, why does he even still come to this forum?

I see someone didn't read the title let me re-state it for you, Community Question : Should 2K give SupeStars their real heights in game to make them seem more realistic, this is not something I really want it is instead a random community question. You saying that just proves that you just got it and wanted to say something to start an argument, which shows that you are a troll.

Also yes the guy is a troll, do not bother your time with him.

Look at his oldest threads, he has been acting exactly like that for three years on here.

Why do I still see this Audjyeu guy in other peoples quotes, is there not a way for me to completely ignore him?

Ah that guy is just so fucking toxic it really hurts my head, why does he even still come to this forum?

He literally came in just to ask why would I care about this even though this is a random community question for the community which shows he's an internet troll

I am sorry bro, I never knew you or the community measured wrestlers of your screen by millilmeters. You and your other friend keep whining over fuck all.

Also yes the guy is a troll, do not bother your time with him.

Look at his oldest threads, he has been acting exactly like that for three years on here.

U mad bro?

thuglife.jpg

why do you just make one thread and just add new Questions to it?  

EXACTLY! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED!

Edited by Auday Elyafe

He literally came in just to ask why would I care about this even though this is a random community question for the community which shows he's an internet troll

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/43082-the-final-goodbye/

Here, I picked one of his best threads, I genuinely have a good laugh about this guy crying from being told to go "ride a camel".

But for real you can honestly tell he has a couple of mental disorders by reading some of that stuff, or he is just a maaaassive troll. Like really dedicated.

Good Idea I will start doing that sorry though i am new here I just started using Smacktalks as I usually use Operation Sports, on my next Question I will start a whole Community Questions thread

Edited by MarcusCouch10

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/43082-the-final-goodbye/

Here, I picked one of his best threads, I genuinely have a good laugh about this guy crying from being told to go "ride a camel".

But for real you can honestly tell he has a couple of mental disorders by reading some of that stuff, or he is just a maaaassive troll. Like really dedicated.

Did you just check each of my threads since the last 3 years? You have a sad life. Plus, anything is better than your entrance thread, and actually in that thread, my textures got stolen and someone was firing racist rants at me and I got warnings for both even tho I was just protecting myslef. I've been searching for a thread of mine since 2 years and a half that I lost, can you find it for mee? You seem like a good digger. ;)

Oh and to answer your question, yes I think they should have real heights, I never understood the "billed" thing.

It is to keep the "Larger than Life" Persona

• Like 1

How long were you gone for? that was a funny read through you seemed so innocent 

I don't really remember, but def not more than 5 days lol, I am really innocent tho. It's just the bitches that banned 13 years old innocent good looking kid, I think they were jelly of me.

I have to agree with this suggestion. I know these topics are generating talk and seldom activity, but all in all, they are hypothetical questions which should be merged into one topic. Otherwise, another new question is a bit excessive.

It's not that I have an itch on my ass that needs to be scratched, I'm trying to lessen the clutter. Don't take it the wrong way. We've had members do this in the past before as well.

• Like 1