The Community Question Thread

MarcusCouch10

Of course there needs to be both, but they should be sure to have all current superstars before legends, why would they make a new game each year if they didn't update the roster?

And last year was Cena, then The Rock, then CM Punk, then Randy Orton.

One of those are "past legends"

you can't count 2k15 at all. at that time (of development) NXT was in it's infancy still, and the jobbers weren't really getting time so i kinda understood why they weren't in but like i said this year you pretty much have the entire current roster including alot of nxt so there's no reason to complain about the legends

That is very true though it is called WWE 2K15, not WWE 2K15 (With a little blast from the past).

I think there should be legends in the game, I just do not think they should take up any more than 10% of the roster tops. They are not the main focus of the game.

again you are being selfish. so it's okay for you to mock us yet whenever someone mocks the 4hw not being in we're in the wrong? yeah okay. You have your full roster minus people that just debuted so excuse my french but what the fuck really is your problem?You have a full Current Roster and the majority of NXT Hardhiters. this is what i mean by being selfish. They could give you the entire NXT Developmental Roster, The Entire Current Roster plus dudleyz rhino, strowman and 4hw an you would still bitch that the legends are taking over. why would it matter? you have your current fucking roster? it's not all about you. I'm sorry but now this comment has really pissed me the fuck off

Hey Jeff, that's one of your best posts so far on this forum.

Of course there needs to be both, but they should be sure to have all current superstars before legends, why would they make a new game each year if they didn't update the roster?

you can't count 2k15 at all. at that time (of development) NXT was in it's infancy still, and the jobbers weren't really getting time so i kinda understood why they weren't in but like i said this year you pretty much have the entire current roster including alot of nxt so there's no reason to complain about the legends

Again, I am not, you are complaining about there not being enough legends.

That is very true though it is called WWE 2K15, not WWE 2K15 (With a little blast from the past).

I think there should be legends in the game, I just do not think they should take up any more than 10% of the roster tops. They are not the main focus of the game.

again you are being selfish. so it's okay for you to mock us yet whenever someone mocks the 4hw not being in we're in the wrong? yeah okay. You have your full roster minus people that just debuted so excuse my french but what the fuck really is your problem?You have a full Current Roster and the majority of NXT Hardhiters. this is what i mean by being selfish. They could give you the entire NXT Developmental Roster, The Entire Current Roster plus dudleyz rhino, strowman and 4hw an you would still bitch that the legends are taking over. why would it matter? you have your current fucking roster? it's not all about you. I'm sorry but now this comment has really pissed me the fuck off

Like it or not, the racist thing is a big deal and the business have to at least Sean to be doing something about it, deal with it!

That being said, hulks exclusion will likely end up just making more people racist or something g stupid!

I don't have a gripe with how Hulk was handled. He was dead wrong & needed to be punished. Now as far as the question of the topic which was "Could this be the best WWE video game ever" my answer is No! Hulk being omitted is a huge knock on the game. That has nothing to do with some racist assholes using it as an excuse to act a fool. It's just simply a glaring omission regardless of the circumstances to how we got in this situation. 

Who even cares really? This game revolves around the year of 2016, having current superstars in the game is more important than any legend.

I would take Heath Slater in this game before Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, yes they are huge stars in the WWE, but this is a game revolved around now. Your only argument for him being in is because he is huge, and thats pretty much it.

obviously enough people care that the WWE has marketed their past 4 games based off of past stars. The legends have a strong fan base. & I completely disagree, I'd take a Hulk Hogan over a Heath Slater any day.

Hulk Hogan wasn't in HCTP and I don't think he was in No Mercy either and those two are regarded as the best of all-time

True, but I personally don't regard either as the best ever. They are good, easily top 5, but not the best.

Than what is best if those aren't? Also I am one of those people who need legends but this year we have enough to make me happy we also have a great variety of them as well from DLC!

i'm happy with the roster but as far as generations goes, WCW vs nWo Revenge was my fave on between PS1/N64 games, SVR06 for PS2 era, and WWE2K14 for 360/PS3 era. right now 2k15 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. i think 2k16 will be my favorite period. (that is hoping --knock on wood-- that the fucking servers for cc actually work as i can't even download a caw at this point on ps4/2k15) but roster wise, 2k16 right now is my favorite. i'm pretty much a huge wcw and AE/RA fan so yeah and i do those eras every year. 

I need the servers to work this year, as of now everything on CC is a Black Page of nothing

yeah and yesterday the servers were fine but i kept getting that stupid face melting glitch on ps4 so i got pissed and deleted everything. The only backup i had was way back at MITB and my universe stopped at Royal rumble so i'm missing Kidd/Cesaro, Stardust among others. everytime i click to preview or download the stupid thing sits there then tells me a network error has occurred.

Yeah I know it is so annoying the other day I went to play Online and I found a game and I had to wait 20 minutes then we all left and host invited me to a 1v1 Private match and then the servers said they were not connecting

yeah whatever the hell they did they don't ever need to do again.  I'm starting to think it's a problem with 2k14. this really didn't cause a problem for me till they announced they were shutting the 2k14 servers down.  i think also cause it's the damn weekend all these kids are on trying to get the last bit of online/and cc out of 2k14 that they can. i can't fault them for that, but 2k shouldn't be shutting down servers anyway.

Why am I mocking you? Scratch that- How am I mocking you? And how can you possibly be angry that there are not more legends in the game? You should be happy there are as many as there are because the fact is this game does not revolve around legends. There are many in there already so how are you not pleased? And how the fuck am I selfish, I'm not even saying there are too many legends, I am saying there are more than enough and YOU shouldn't be complaining about lack of legends when it does not revolve around legends.

Go play Legends of WrestleMania if thats what you want.

here we go again typical selfish current roster fanboy response. YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE FUCKING CURRENT ROSTER PLUS THE MAJORITY OF THE NXT HEAVY HITTERS YET YOU STILL ARE NOT SATISFIED. YOU WANT TO RUB LEGENDS OFF. IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM THEN JOE DEMPSEY ETC ETC WOULDN'T EVEN BE KNOWN SINCE TYPING IN CAPS IS STILL THE ONLY WAY TO GET A POINT ACROSS LIKE I SAID YOU ARE BEING SELFISH.

you could have the entire roster including the fucking president and you still would be bitching about legends in a game. this debate is pointless and i'm done with it. argue with someone else who cares.

Like it or not, the racist thing is a big deal and the business have to at least Sean to be doing something about it, deal with it!

That being said, hulks exclusion will likely end up just making more people racist or something g stupid!

I don't have a gripe with how Hulk was handled. He was dead wrong & needed to be punished. Now as far as the question of the topic which was "Could this be the best WWE video game ever" my answer is No! Hulk being omitted is a huge knock on the game. That has nothing to do with some racist assholes using it as an excuse to act a fool. It's just simply a glaring omission regardless of the circumstances to how we got in this situation. 

Who even cares really? This game revolves around the year of 2016, having current superstars in the game is more important than any legend.

I would take Heath Slater in this game before Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, yes they are huge stars in the WWE, but this is a game revolved around now. Your only argument for him being in is because he is huge, and thats pretty much it.

obviously enough people care that the WWE has marketed their past 4 games based off of past stars. The legends have a strong fan base. & I completely disagree, I'd take a Hulk Hogan over a Heath Slater any day.

Hulk Hogan wasn't in HCTP and I don't think he was in No Mercy either and those two are regarded as the best of all-time

True, but I personally don't regard either as the best ever. They are good, easily top 5, but not the best.

Than what is best if those aren't? Also I am one of those people who need legends but this year we have enough to make me happy we also have a great variety of them as well from DLC!

i'm happy with the roster but as far as generations goes, WCW vs nWo Revenge was my fave on between PS1/N64 games, SVR06 for PS2 era, and WWE2K14 for 360/PS3 era. right now 2k15 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. i think 2k16 will be my favorite period. (that is hoping --knock on wood-- that the fucking servers for cc actually work as i can't even download a caw at this point on ps4/2k15) but roster wise, 2k16 right now is my favorite. i'm pretty much a huge wcw and AE/RA fan so yeah and i do those eras every year. 

I need the servers to work this year, as of now everything on CC is a Black Page of nothing

yeah and yesterday the servers were fine but i kept getting that stupid face melting glitch on ps4 so i got pissed and deleted everything. The only backup i had was way back at MITB and my universe stopped at Royal rumble so i'm missing Kidd/Cesaro, Stardust among others. everytime i click to preview or download the stupid thing sits there then tells me a network error has occurred.

Yeah I know it is so annoying the other day I went to play Online and I found a game and I had to wait 20 minutes then we all left and host invited me to a 1v1 Private match and then the servers said they were not connecting

yeah whatever the hell they did they don't ever need to do again.  I'm starting to think it's a problem with 2k14. this really didn't cause a problem for me till they announced they were shutting the 2k14 servers down.  i think also cause it's the damn weekend all these kids are on trying to get the last bit of online/and cc out of 2k14 that they can. i can't fault them for that, but 2k shouldn't be shutting down servers anyway.

Why am I mocking you? Scratch that- How am I mocking you? And how can you possibly be angry that there are not more legends in the game? You should be happy there are as many as there are because the fact is this game does not revolve around legends. There are many in there already so how are you not pleased? And how the fuck am I selfish, I'm not even saying there are too many legends, I am saying there are more than enough and YOU shouldn't be complaining about lack of legends when it does not revolve around legends.

Go play Legends of WrestleMania if thats what you want.

Actually this game does revolve around legends from around 1998-2001 since it's about Steve Austin

I love to have Legends actually I need them in, however I also love current stars for Universe

Man you really are everywhere aren't you?

i never said there weren't enough legends. i'm a cawer. what i can't use in the game i'll obviously use caws. you are the one going around talking about how i should play legends of wrestlemania. like i said i'm done. someone like you complaining about some silly tron not showing up at a certain time simply is not worth my time at all. i tried not to blow up on this but this is absurd.

i never said there weren't enough legends. i'm a cawer. what i can't use in the game i'll obviously use caws. you are the one going around talking about how i should play legends of wrestlemania. like i said i'm done. someone like you complaining about some silly tron not showing up at a certain time simply is not worth my time at all. i tried not to blow up on this but this is absurd.

What are you even talking about? I didn't complain about them at all, I complained about people like you who get so salty just because your favourite 80 year old superstar isn't in the game. Also what are you talking about again, that is a completely different post? Man you are really in a bad mood today are you not?

i don't know if this is sarcasm or not but in the interest that it's not sarcasm and this is somewhat a thaw in our rift, thanks. Look i like the current era as much as i love legends of the past. but I still stand by the fact that some if not most current and nxt fans are selfish and seem to think that the game belongs to them and them alone.  It's no different than some male wrestling fans saying divas don't belong cause they're just eye candy. I'm so sick of it. he's got the whole roster yet he's still bitching about the legends.  I grew up around the time where if you wanted someone (WWF WARZONE ANYONE?) you made them yourself. there wasn't cc or any of that. hell there wasn't even Formulas back then.

What are you even talking about? I didn't complain about them at all, I complained about people like you who get so salty just because your favourite 80 year old superstar isn't in the game. Also what are you talking about again, that is a completely different post? Man you are really in a bad mood today are you not?

well i am in a bad mood but i took it as the age old statement of "Legends don't belong, they take away from current rosters and they shouldn't be included." that's just how it took off to me. if i'm way off base then my mistake. I'm under alot of stress these last few days. because of this idiot that lives on top of me keeping me up all hours of the night. i haven't had much rest in the last week. Again if i took it the wrong way i do apologize.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

Man you really are everywhere aren't you?

No, I've been sitting in-front of my compter monitor all the time.

i don't know if this is sarcasm or not but in the interest that it's not sarcasm and this is somewhat a thaw in our rift, thanks. Look i like the current era as much as i love legends of the past. but I still stand by the fact that some if not most current and nxt fans are selfish and seem to think that the game belongs to them and them alone.  It's no different than some male wrestling fans saying divas don't belong cause they're just eye candy. I'm so sick of it. he's got the whole roster yet he's still bitching about the legends.  I grew up around the time where if you wanted someone (WWF WARZONE ANYONE?) you made them yourself. there wasn't cc or any of that. hell there wasn't even Formulas back then.

He said that because you were firing shots at me, and he has some sort of weird crush on me or something, so obviously he liked what you did there. You may have seen him around this forum, spreading toxic shit, idk what his deal is.

No Jeff, it was one of your best posts for real.;)

Cerberus, if legends only took up 10% of the roster, sales would dip. Also, legends are easier for the developers as they are in the past, meaning they won't change their gimmick at the last minute and result in people bitching about it. So its win win. More people buy the game, and added bonus, its easier to develope. I'd not buy a game with such a small roster of legends.

Flip side of the coin is a legends only game isn't going to sell well enough to have 2 separateseparate games. 

In short, ita business! What ever makes most business sense sells! 

• Like 1

He said that because you were firing shots at me, and he has some sort of weird crush on me or something, so obviously he liked what you did there. You may have seen him around this forum, spreading toxic shit, idk what his deal is.

well i really haven't i was asked to add him to my ignore list so that's where he's been. I think i came off too strong. I've been harrassed on twitter the last few weeks by the people that are still pissed off i posted that "info a month ago" so i've been dealing with alot of stress. i shouldn't have attacked you like that and i do apologize. I have ADHD and Bi-Polar so there's that

well i really haven't i was asked to add him to my ignore list so that's where he's been. I think i came off too strong. I've been harrassed on twitter the last few weeks by the people that are still pissed off i posted that "info a month ago" so i've been dealing with alot of stress. i shouldn't have attacked you like that and i do apologize. I have ADHD and Bi-Polar so there's that

It's ok man, thank you for the apology I obviously did not mean to offend anyone either and especially not if you are already dealing with stuff.

Thank you for informing me on the ignore list though, I'm going to have to add him there as well as everyone else I guess. Weird people like him doesn't just get banned though, its probably just because he is somewhat contributing to the community by making CAWs or whatever he does.

It's ok man, thank you for the apology I obviously did not mean to offend anyone either and especially not if you are already dealing with stuff.

Thank you for informing me on the ignore list though, I'm going to have to add him there as well as everyone else I guess. Weird people like him doesn't just get banned though, its probably just because he is somewhat contributing to the community by making CAWs or whatever he does.

yeah he has 2 accounts. i ignored both of them. That's why i stay in the background and don't come around here THAT much anymore. but yeah. We have this idiot i don't know if he's on speed or what but he's been up nonstop for the last 5 days never goes to sleep and i'm traveling on wednesday. gonna have to check into a hotel because of it. Some people in this world are just so inconsiderate.

Jeff, 2 minutes before you had the best post, now you have the shittiest one. Wait how in hell do I have 2 accounts?

well you do unless someone else is using your name

http://smacktalks.org/forums/profile/33072-auday-alyafi/

http://smacktalks.org/forums/profile/34193-auday-elyafe/

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

Jeff, 2 minutes before you had the best post, now you have the shittiest one. Wait how in hell do I have 2 accounts?

well you do unless someone else is using your name

Link it to me.

Edited by Auday Elyafe

I kinda kicked off this snowball topic & all I'm gonna say is quality over quantity. I'll take a Hogan over a Heath Slater, I'd take a John Cena over D'lo Brown or 2001 Haku. Just having a number of roster members isn't just enough. This whole arguement is happening because the omission just so happens to be the Flagship face of the WWE. We wouldn't be passionately debating over Tito Santana being left out or Adrian Adonis. Yet a lot of people in the current roster side are flipping sh*t over the 4 horsewomen & before the dlc was announced they were complaining about Los Matadores. How we feel about Hogan or Sid or Goldberg being left out is how you would feel about Randy Orton or John Cena or Lesner being left out. It's a noticable gap. 

Let's be honest a good portion of people saying "best game ever" are talking partially about gameplay & partially about the roster number. But IMO a large number doesn't mean anything if it doesn't make sense. Col Mustafa, General Adnan, Haku, D'Lo Brown, the Bushwackers & Fujinami are cool for the numbers game. But if I had a choice between them & Hulk Hogan, Road Dogg, Goldberg, Sid, Yokozuna, & The Steiners I'd pick the latter.

I kinda kicked off this snowball topic & all I'm gonna say is quality over quantity. I'll take a Hogan over a Heath Slater, I'd take a John Cena over D'lo Brown or 2001 Haku. Just having a number of roster members isn't just enough. This whole arguement is happening because the omission just so happens to be the Flagship face of the WWE. We wouldn't be passionately debating over Tito Santana being left out or Adrian Adonis. Yet a lot of people in the current roster side are flipping sh*t over the 4 horsewomen & before the dlc was announced they were complaining about Los Matadores. How we feel about Hogan or Sid or Goldberg being left out is how you would feel about Randy Orton or John Cena or Lesner being left out. It's a noticable gap. 

Let's be honest a good portion of people saying "best game ever" are talking partially about gameplay & partially about the roster number. But IMO a large number doesn't mean anything if it doesn't make sense. Col Mustafa, General Adnan, Haku, D'Lo Brown, the Bushwackers & Fujinami are cool for the numbers game. But if I had a choice between them & Hulk Hogan, Road Dogg, Goldberg, Sid, Yokozuna, & The Steiners I'd pick the latter.

yeah but you got all those people so i don't see the problem. no one was left out except dudleyz (they just arrived) Stowman (just arrived) Rhyno (he's just putting over nxt talent) and 4HW (WWE Didn't want them in) so we have a full Current roster and pretty close to full NXT Roster depending on how you want to book the nxt stars.