The Community Question Thread

MarcusCouch10

No, & I'll tell you why. Hulk Hogan. As much as I can praise the game on different levels leaving out the biggest star in history is a major blemish on this game's ledger. It like those NBA Live games that left out Michael Jordan because of his side deal or Knockout Kings/Fight Night that couldn't have Mike Tyson or Floyd Mayweather in them. Had the Hogan scandal not happened this game would of been a contender but with that omission it will always have a asterisk next to it. It's like having a dragonball game with hundreds of characters yet no Goku or a street fighter game without ryu. 

I know some will say it doesn't matter because of CAW or something else. But when you have to say "yeah but", then that's a knock. & the Hogan omission is a huge thing.

Why is Hogan a big deal he literally has the worst move-set of any body included in the game and is completely boring to play as

because this is a wwe game/sports simulator & he is the Babe Ruth of wrestling. & you have a considerable portion of wrestlers that are directly related to him in the game. 

It's like having a NBA game with the 96 Bulls in but Michael Jordan got scrapped at the last minute due to a scandal. & some snarky person says "Ya know Scottie Pippin was good too, Jordan's overrated. Having LeBron in is what really matters". That game could be gold but there will always be a side note to Jordan not being in, & it would always sound funny when the announcers call him "Number 23".

Like it or not, the racist thing is a big deal and the business have to at least Sean to be doing something about it, deal with it!

That being said, hulks exclusion will likely end up just making more people racist or something g stupid!

Like it or not, the racist thing is a big deal and the business have to at least Sean to be doing something about it, deal with it!

That being said, hulks exclusion will likely end up just making more people racist or something g stupid!

I don't have a gripe with how Hulk was handled. He was dead wrong & needed to be punished. Now as far as the question of the topic which was "Could this be the best WWE video game ever" my answer is No! Hulk being omitted is a huge knock on the game. That has nothing to do with some racist assholes using it as an excuse to act a fool. It's just simply a glaring omission regardless of the circumstances to how we got in this situation. 

I don't have a gripe with how Hulk was handled. He was dead wrong & needed to be punished. Now as far as the question of the topic which was "Could this be the best WWE video game ever" my answer is No! Hulk being omitted is a huge knock on the game. That has nothing to do with some racist assholes using it as an excuse to act a fool. It's just simply a glaring omission regardless of the circumstances to how we got in this situation. 

Hulk Hogan wasn't in HCTP and I don't think he was in No Mercy either and those two are regarded as the best of all-time

Who even cares really? This game revolves around the year of 2016, having current superstars in the game is more important than any legend.

I would take Heath Slater in this game before Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, yes they are huge stars in the WWE, but this is a game revolved around now. Your only argument for him being in is because he is huge, and thats pretty much it.

There will always be legends, because legends sell copies. Without sales, they'd stop making the games! Why hulk not being in the game is upsetting so many people is over me, but without a good range of legends sales would be halved! 

Also, the games main advertising point is Austin, you your theory that the game is about now is kinda wrong :p

• Like 1

Who even cares really? This game revolves around the year of 2016, having current superstars in the game is more important than any legend.

I would take Heath Slater in this game before Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, yes they are huge stars in the WWE, but this is a game revolved around now. Your only argument for him being in is because he is huge, and thats pretty much it.

that's kind of a selfish and piss poor attitude to have. legends have as much as a right to be in the game as heath slater or god forbid the 4 horsewomen or even Samoa Joe. yes it's a current product but again consensus shows that a large and vast majority of hardcore gamers that get this game every year are legend fans. not solely current era fans. you need to appeal to all types of fans.  just wanting current in the game is a selfish thing to say and it does nothing but give you a boring as hell roster like 2k15 had. 

• Like 1

obviously enough people care that the WWE has marketed their past 4 games based off of past stars. The legends have a strong fan base. & I completely disagree, I'd take a Hulk Hogan over a Heath Slater any day.

Hulk Hogan wasn't in HCTP and I don't think he was in No Mercy either and those two are regarded as the best of all-time

True, but I personally don't regard either as the best ever. They are good, easily top 5, but not the best.

Can I ban him? He obviously doesn't realize that this is a COMMUNITY QUESTION and COMMUNITY QUESTIONS are just fun little questions for the COMMUNITY!

Of course you can, just buy the forum from Paul for around 5000$ and then ban me. This is a commuinty questions about games we're getting after 2k16 and you could tell by "Next year" "Dudleys, Hardy Boyz and Angle", THIS IS A FUCKING 2k16 section.

I meant ban you from the post! No one literally cares about what you are saying, just quit commenting and let the thread be the thread!

You can't ban me from your post, it's a public forum. You could add me to your ignore list tho, but it still won't stop me from replying to your threads. Also all of the people who replied to me obviously care (Including you) otherwise you would've all ignored me. Please you were saying I am like 15 or 16 like if you're a grown up man (Obviously not), when new members make threads in wrong sections they simply say they were new and they never knew, but you chose to act like a twat. And hey it's not like I told you "Fuck you for making your thread in the wrong place twat" you're just so offenseive, seems like someone is on their period.

i mean he has a point about this being a 2k16 section

6974.gif

From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Finally someone who isn't brainless and gets that this is a 2k16 section.

There will always be legends, because legends sell copies. Without sales, they'd stop making the games! Why hulk not being in the game is upsetting so many people is over me, but without a good range of legends sales would be halved! 

Also, the games main advertising point is Austin, you your theory that the game is about now is kinda wrong :p

pretty much this. and like i said, it's the fact that the majority of people who buy these games each year are legend fans, not current and nxt only fans. all you have to do is go to Caws.ws, the smackdown hotel, Operation sports, and even the 2k forums and you'll see all types of threads from people arguing that Legends deserve to be in these games.  Yes it's a current based game but yeah without legends the roster would either have  a bunch of duplicate current era models or be in the low 60s as far as roster count goes.

obviously enough people care that the WWE has marketed their past 4 games based off of past stars. The legends have a strong fan base. & I completely disagree, I'd take a Hulk Hogan over a Heath Slater any day.

True, but I personally don't regard either as the best ever. They are good, easily top 5, but not the best.

Than what is best if those aren't? Also I am one of those people who need legends but this year we have enough to make me happy we also have a great variety of them as well from DLC!

Edited by MarcusCouch10

I think his exclusion is annoying people because of two reasons.

1. As the Legends roster has grown from 4-5 suprise characters to a full blown alternate roster that's encompassinf multiple eras the omission of him is more impactful as a MT. Rushmore Main Event face of the Classic era. It wouldn't be as impactful if it was a midcarder(like Road Dogg not making the cut).

2. You got Mustafa(instad of Sheik) & Adnan. In the game & pepole knew he was originally gonna be in the game.

Than what is best if those aren't? Also I am one of those people who need legends but this year we have enough to make me happy we also have a great variety of them as well from DLC!

i'm happy with the roster but as far as generations goes, WCW vs nWo Revenge was my fave on between PS1/N64 games, SVR06 for PS2 era, and WWE2K14 for 360/PS3 era. right now 2k15 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. i think 2k16 will be my favorite period. (that is hoping --knock on wood-- that the fucking servers for cc actually work as i can't even download a caw at this point on ps4/2k15) but roster wise, 2k16 right now is my favorite. i'm pretty much a huge wcw and AE/RA fan so yeah and i do those eras every year. 

Of course there needs to be both, but they should be sure to have all current superstars before legends, why would they make a new game each year if they didn't update the roster?

And last year was Cena, then The Rock, then CM Punk, then Randy Orton.

One of those are "past legends"

I think his exclusion is annoying people because of two reasons.

1. As the Legends roster has grown from 4-5 suprise characters to a full blown alternate roster that's encompassinf multiple eras the omission of him is more impactful as a MT. Rushmore Main Event face of the Classic era. It wouldn't be as impactful if it was a midcarder(like Road Dogg not making the cut).

2. You got Mustafa(instad of Sheik) & Adnan. In the game & pepole knew he was originally gonna be in the game.

i just think some current roster people can be so selfish. they laughed at us when Sid was locked to disc. they laughed at us when the legends roster was so small and wasn't any caa or cac to really have a retro universe. their comment was and i quote "now that the legends roster is small hopefully this is the last year we get legends in a wwe game. the game is 2k15 not 2k95" so yeah some of them (not all mind you) are very selfish.

i'm happy with the roster but as far as generations goes, WCW vs nWo Revenge was my fave on between PS1/N64 games, SVR06 for PS2 era, and WWE2K14 for 360/PS3 era. right now 2k15 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. i think 2k16 will be my favorite period. (that is hoping --knock on wood-- that the fucking servers for cc actually work as i can't even download a caw at this point on ps4/2k15) but roster wise, 2k16 right now is my favorite. i'm pretty much a huge wcw and AE/RA fan so yeah and i do those eras every year. 

I need the servers to work this year, as of now everything on CC is a Black Page of nothing

That is very true though it is called WWE 2K15, not WWE 2K15 (With a little blast from the past).

I think there should be legends in the game, I just do not think they should take up any more than 10% of the roster tops. They are not the main focus of the game.

I need the servers to work this year, as of now everything on CC is a Black Page of nothing

yeah and yesterday the servers were fine but i kept getting that stupid face melting glitch on ps4 so i got pissed and deleted everything. The only backup i had was way back at MITB and my universe stopped at Royal rumble so i'm missing Kidd/Cesaro, Stardust among others. everytime i click to preview or download the stupid thing sits there then tells me a network error has occurred.

The game is shapping up nicely, they should've gave a bigger roster size tho. Games like FIFA, PES, NBA and so on has tons of unique models, yet on this game best they could handle is 120. They should make the roster bigger to satisfy all people who like legends and current wrestlers.

LMAO, saying this game revolves around 2016 and that nobody cares about Hulk, this is just funny and dumb.

yeah and yesterday the servers were fine but i kept getting that stupid face melting glitch on ps4 so i got pissed and deleted everything. The only backup i had was way back at MITB and my universe stopped at Royal rumble so i'm missing Kidd/Cesaro, Stardust among others. everytime i click to preview or download the stupid thing sits there then tells me a network error has occurred.

Yeah I know it is so annoying the other day I went to play Online and I found a game and I had to wait 20 minutes then we all left and host invited me to a 1v1 Private match and then the servers said they were not connecting

That is very true though it is called WWE 2K15, not WWE 2K15 (With a little blast from the past).

I think there should be legends in the game, I just do not think they should take up any more than 10% of the roster tops. They are not the main focus of the game.

again you are being selfish. so it's okay for you to mock us yet whenever someone mocks the 4hw not being in we're in the wrong? yeah okay. You have your full roster minus people that just debuted so excuse my french but what the fuck really is your problem?You have a full Current Roster and the majority of NXT Hardhiters. this is what i mean by being selfish. They could give you the entire NXT Developmental Roster, The Entire Current Roster plus dudleyz rhino, strowman and 4hw an you would still bitch that the legends are taking over. why would it matter? you have your current fucking roster? it's not all about you. I'm sorry but now this comment has really pissed me the fuck off

Yeah I know it is so annoying the other day I went to play Online and I found a game and I had to wait 20 minutes then we all left and host invited me to a 1v1 Private match and then the servers said they were not connecting

yeah whatever the hell they did they don't ever need to do again.  I'm starting to think it's a problem with 2k14. this really didn't cause a problem for me till they announced they were shutting the 2k14 servers down.  i think also cause it's the damn weekend all these kids are on trying to get the last bit of online/and cc out of 2k14 that they can. i can't fault them for that, but 2k shouldn't be shutting down servers anyway.

• Like 1

again you are being selfish. so it's okay for you to mock us yet whenever someone mocks the 4hw not being in we're in the wrong? yeah okay. You have your full roster minus people that just debuted so excuse my french but what the fuck really is your problem?You have a full Current Roster and the majority of NXT Hardhiters. this is what i mean by being selfish. They could give you the entire NXT Developmental Roster, The Entire Current Roster plus dudleyz rhino, strowman and 4hw an you would still bitch that the legends are taking over. why would it matter? you have your current fucking roster? it's not all about you. I'm sorry but now this comment has really pissed me the fuck off

yeah whatever the hell they did they don't ever need to do again.  I'm starting to think it's a problem with 2k14. this really didn't cause a problem for me till they announced they were shutting the 2k14 servers down.  i think also cause it's the damn weekend all these kids are on trying to get the last bit of online/and cc out of 2k14 that they can. i can't fault them for that, but 2k shouldn't be shutting down servers anyway.

At least we now don't have to pay for online anymore like on 2K14, that was the dumbest thing ever to have to pay to play online after paying 60 for the game and another 25 for xbox live and now another 10 for online

Can I ban him? He obviously doesn't realize that this is a COMMUNITY QUESTION and COMMUNITY QUESTIONS are just fun little questions for the COMMUNITY!

I meant ban you from the post! No one literally cares about what you are saying, just quit commenting and let the thread be the thread!

Just add him to your ignore list bro. it's not worth getting suspended banned or blowing your top over.

Why am I mocking you? Scratch that- How am I mocking you? And how can you possibly be angry that there are not more legends in the game? You should be happy there are as many as there are because the fact is this game does not revolve around legends. There are many in there already so how are you not pleased? And how the fuck am I selfish, I'm not even saying there are too many legends, I am saying there are more than enough and YOU shouldn't be complaining about lack of legends when it does not revolve around legends.

Go play Legends of WrestleMania if thats what you want.

Just add him to your ignore list bro. it's not worth getting suspended banned or blowing your top over.

Hey Geof, I already suggested that. But that still couldn't stop me from replying to his topics BTW.