The Community Question Thread

MarcusCouch10

Please, are you already making threads for 2k17? 2k16 isn't even out yet, oh god.

Why do you think he is predicting things for 2K17? This was posted in 2K16 discussion and he does not mention 2K17 at all. Or wait, are you just trying to get an argument going again?

Duh are you an idiot? Probably yes. First of all I never mentioned you, why are you replying to me? Do you love me that much that you need to reply to every post I post? It's pretty obvious this is for 2k17, but blind people or people with missing brain cells can't tell (You have an excuse now). It happens each year that people start talking about the game coming after the game that didn't come out yet, I never said not to have the discussion but at least wait for 2k16 to get out before misleading people with a topic like this consedering we have a bunch of people like you who wouldn't know if he meant 2k16 or 2k17. This is a 2k16 section not a 2k17 one, what he did was put a 2k17 thread in 2k16 section, which is wrong for 2 reasons: 1-wrong section 2-mislead people So it seems to me that you're trying to argue with me over anything, Think before you talk next time.

Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid. I would guess the latter though seeing as you act like this on every thread and will go out of your way to defend yourself, but hey, thats what a troll would do right? I don't know, I don't think a troll would have the dedication to fuck around on one forum for as many years as you have been here, maybe you are a special case.

However you didn't mention one single time why you think he is referring to 2K17 at all, which was my question, so good job. This clearly is in a 2K16 section, he is clearly talking about the upcoming game (2K16), he never mentions 2K17 at all, so what on earth makes you think this is about 2K17?

And I am replying to you because I can. Sorry do I need a special pass to talk to people like you? Where do I sign up to get one?

lol me neither that guy is literally a special kind of dumb, also why can someone on an online forum not reply to him lol

Please, are you already making threads for 2k17? 2k16 isn't even out yet, oh god.

Why do you think he is predicting things for 2K17? This was posted in 2K16 discussion and he does not mention 2K17 at all. Or wait, are you just trying to get an argument going again?

Duh are you an idiot? Probably yes. First of all I never mentioned you, why are you replying to me? Do you love me that much that you need to reply to every post I post? It's pretty obvious this is for 2k17, but blind people or people with missing brain cells can't tell (You have an excuse now). It happens each year that people start talking about the game coming after the game that didn't come out yet, I never said not to have the discussion but at least wait for 2k16 to get out before misleading people with a topic like this consedering we have a bunch of people like you who wouldn't know if he meant 2k16 or 2k17. This is a 2k16 section not a 2k17 one, what he did was put a 2k17 thread in 2k16 section, which is wrong for 2 reasons: 1-wrong section 2-mislead people So it seems to me that you're trying to argue with me over anything, Think before you talk next time.

Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid. I would guess the latter though seeing as you act like this on every thread and will go out of your way to defend yourself, but hey, thats what a troll would do right? I don't know, I don't think a troll would have the dedication to fuck around on one forum for as many years as you have been here, maybe you are a special case.

However you didn't mention one single time why you think he is referring to 2K17 at all, which was my question, so good job. This clearly is in a 2K16 section, he is clearly talking about the upcoming game (2K16), he never mentions 2K17 at all, so what on earth makes you think this is about 2K17?

And I am replying to you because I can. Sorry do I need a special pass to talk to people like you? Where do I sign up to get one?

lol me neither that guy is literally a special kind of dumb, also why can someone on an online forum not reply to him lol

He acts like this in every thread, he usually gets roasted by pretty much everyone as well, idk what his deal is.

I'd actually pay for a New Generation era game before a Ruthless era game. TBH I wouldn't be excited at all for a Ruthless era game in the slightest bit. 5 hours of Triple H, & John Cena squashes with an occasional Edge or Orton match, No Thank You!

Rated RKO, Evolution, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Batista, Guerrero, ECW, Undertaker, Khali not being a punjabi playboy but actually a beast, the Ruthless Aggression era was the highlight of a lot of todays superstars careers, it is one of my favourite and beats the attitude era by far.

Better than the Attitude era? You must be crazy! If the WWE ran a poll today that asked which superstar would you like to headline wrestlemania 32 and put in the top attitude era stars & the top Ruthless era stars, who do you think will top those polls? Damn sure wouldn't be no one you listed above! If the WWE ran a poll asking for fan choice DLC for 2k16 & listed Attitude era(Triple H vs Rock) vs New Generation(Shawn vs Bret) vs Ruthless agression(Smackdown six). It would poll Attitude era then New Generation then Ruthless Aggression.

Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid.

Well hey, if anybody of us is dumb, you are. The thread title says "Next Year" right? 2k16 is out in some days, next year means 2k17. Also "This year will be the 3rd time in the last 5 WWE Games that we got an Attitude Era styled mode" The OP is saying we got attitude era styled mode this year, and then asks about if you think it will be ruthless aggresion for the next year, which means ruthless aggresion in 2k17 right?

Also:

"So that leaves the Golden and Aggression Era! Recently we couldn't do it for these reasons below and now we can and I will show you how!

Top Stars Like Angle, Hardy Boyz, and the Dudley Boyz were in TNA - Angle and The Hardy Boyz will be gone next year and are all rumored to be joining WWE (Hardy Boyz are rumored to and Angle has stated he wants to)"

Did you even read what he said? He's saying that we couldn't get it (Rutheless agression mode) on 2k16 because of starts like Angle, Dudley Boyz & Hardy boyz being in TNA, and then he mentions that there are rumors that they join before 2k17 so they might make the cut making it possible for a 2k17 ruthless agression mode.

If you couldn't tell that he was talking about 2k17 then, and I quote:

"Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid."

So yeah this is why I said making this topic is so early because it misleaded people like you, dumbass. again think before you talk next time.

How am I dumb? looks to me you're dumb starting a topic misleading people in a wrong section.

He acts like this in every thread, he usually gets roasted by pretty much everyone as well, idk what his deal is.

And I roast you.

I'd actually pay for a New Generation era game before a Ruthless era game. TBH I wouldn't be excited at all for a Ruthless era game in the slightest bit. 5 hours of Triple H, & John Cena squashes with an occasional Edge or Orton match, No Thank You!

Rated RKO, Evolution, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Batista, Guerrero, ECW, Undertaker, Khali not being a punjabi playboy but actually a beast, the Ruthless Aggression era was the highlight of a lot of todays superstars careers, it is one of my favourite and beats the attitude era by far.

Better than the Attitude era? You must be crazy! If the WWE ran a poll today that asked which superstar would you like to headline wrestlemania 32 and put in the top attitude era stars & the top Ruthless era stars, who do you think will top those polls? Damn sure wouldn't be no one you listed above! If the WWE ran a poll asking for fan choice DLC for 2k16 & listed Attitude era(Triple H vs Rock) vs New Generation(Shawn vs Bret) vs Ruthless agression(Smackdown six). It would poll Attitude era then New Generation then Ruthless Aggression.

Please do not use your own opinion as facts. K thx.

Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid.

Well hey, if anybody of us is dumb, you are. The thread title says "Next Year" right? 2k16 is out in some days, next year means 2k17. Also "This year will be the 3rd time in the last 5 WWE Games that we got an Attitude Era styled mode" The OP is saying we got attitude era styled mode this year, and then asks about if you think it will be ruthless aggresion for the next year, which means ruthless aggresion in 2k17 right?

Also:

"So that leaves the Golden and Aggression Era! Recently we couldn't do it for these reasons below and now we can and I will show you how!

Top Stars Like Angle, Hardy Boyz, and the Dudley Boyz were in TNA - Angle and The Hardy Boyz will be gone next year and are all rumored to be joining WWE (Hardy Boyz are rumored to and Angle has stated he wants to)"

Did you even read what he said? He's saying that we couldn't get it (Rutheless agression mode) on 2k16 because of starts like Angle, Dudley Boyz & Hardy boyz being in TNA, and then he mentions that there are rumors that they join before 2k17 so they might make the cut making it possible for a 2k17 ruthless agression mode.

If you couldn't tell that he was talking about 2k17 then, and I quote:

"Lmao this is honestly funny as hell, your arguments are so bad I don't even know if you are trolling or is actually this stupid."

So yeah this is why I said making this topic is so early because it misleaded people like you, dumbass. again think before you talk next time.

How am I dumb? looks to me you're dumb starting a topic misleading people in a wrong section.

And I roast you.

Yeah damn I just got roasted, everyone got that right?

The only thing I missed was the "next year" in the title, but even if that was not there, this whole thread could been dedicated to 2K16 as well, and it might still be, next year is 2016.

You do realise the game comes with more than one showcase? There won't only be Austin's, and of course they could make a fucking showcase in the ruthless aggression era now, showcase mods does not revolve around the entire era, Austin's revolve around him, but is obviously set in the attitude era. Showcases are usually set around one person or a rivalry, so they could easy do Eddie Guerrero, Batista or even Edge, no one says Kurt Angle or the Hardys have to be in, so shame on OP for saying that because showcases do not revolve around the era, they are set in it. 

I feel like its really pathetic I had to explain this to you though, and you will probably say something completely meaningless back due to the amount of salt you have on your table.

I seriously feel sad for you, from the bottom of my heart I pray for you to get well soon. And tbh I don't know why you're still arguing with me, because if I were you I would just shut up, this def misleaded you and this def is talking about 2k17 so why are you arguing with me until now? What's the point? Proving yourself an idiot? So you missed "next year" and now we both realize you're blind right? This whole could not be dedicated to 2k16 AT ALL. and saying next year is 2016 so he might mean 2k16 is a dumb excuse, we all know 2016 games get released in 2015 and that 2017 games will get released in 2016 and so on.... 

tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg

And I quote:

Edited by Auday Elyafe

I seriously feel sad for you, from the bottom of my heart I pray for you to get well soon. And tbh I don't know why you're still arguing with me, because if I were you I would just shut up, this def misleaded you and this def is talking about 2k17 so why are you arguing with me until now? What's the point? Proving yourself an idiot? So you missed "next year" and now we both realize you're blind right? This whole could not be dedicated to 2k16 AT ALL. and saying next year is 2016 so he might mean 2k16 is a dumb excuse, we all know 2016 games get released in 2015 and that 2017 games will get released in 2016 and so on.... 

And I quote:

I know that quote was great, it will go down in history, and I still think this is funny as fuck, I mean you are still sitting there arguing for your idiotic statement, but go on though it is legit fun to read. I almost canceled posting the previous post thinking you were probably too stupid to comprehend any of it either way and boy was I right. Yeah I gave up on trying to reason with you a couple 100 posts ago, I am certain you are a troll now, but not really a good one though. There is just too much salt involved.

Community Question : Could we finally get a Ruthless Aggression Main Mode Next Year?

'01-'08 Ruthless Aggression Era (Never Once done except briefly in 2K14)

play Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain fam, it's an entire game based on it.

And I quote:

I know that quote was great, it will go down in history, and I still think this is funny as fuck, I mean you are still sitting there arguing for your idiotic statement, but go on though it is legit fun to read. I almost canceled posting the previous post thinking you were probably too stupid to comprehend any of it either way and boy was I right. Yeah I gave up on trying to reason with you a couple 100 posts ago, I am certain you are a troll now, but not really a good one though. There is just too much salt involved.

True, that quote will def go down in history, because the guy who used it didn't know it applied for him and he embarrassed himself so bad that it turned on him. You just sound like a guy who got fucked in an argument and trying to get out of it anyway possible. Come on, argue with me. Show me one point where the op made this apply for 2k16 please? It's probably you the one who can't comprehend not me, because at the first glance I knew it was for 2k17 but it took you some hours and some explinations to realize that he was talking about 2k16, and then you kept arguing with me that it might be for 2k16 although the OP clearly states in his points that it's for 2k17. I mean come on you know you're wrong right? Because if you don't know that's even a bigger problem which I can't solve, you probably wanna go to a doctor who treats fucked up salty brains.:rolleyes:

4NRziN2.gif

And I quote:

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:
  4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Ok heres a poll backing up what I just said

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/who-would-you-like-to-see-have-one-more-match

What? How does that back up you saying that Attitude era was better than Ruthless Aggression era?

And I quote:

True, that quote will def go down in history, because the guy who used it didn't know it applied for him and he embarrassed himself so bad that it turned on him. You just sound like a guy who got fucked in an argument and trying to get out of it anyway possible. Come on, argue with me. Show me one point where the op made this apply for 2k16 please? It's probably you the one who can't comprehend not me, because at the first glance I knew it was for 2k17 but it took you some hours and some explinations to realize that he was talking about 2k16, and then you kept arguing with me that it might be for 2k16 although the OP clearly states in his points that it's for 2k17. I mean come on you know you're wrong right? Because if you don't know that's even a bigger problem which I can't solve, you probably wanna go to a doctor who treats fucked up salty brains.:rolleyes:

4NRziN2.gif

And I quote:

I mean you are aware that no one is falling for your shit right? People like you are kinda pathetic but you take it to a whole new level, you have been here since 2012, and pretty much all I have seen from you is trolling, you truly are one dedicated man, I salute you, but you make it way too obvious.

I would never even think of saying,  that the era of Bret Hart's title reigns and Shawn Michaels rise to glory is the "worst era ever" . :/

And I quote:

Ok so i checked that poll and it only proves that people want the Ruthless Era back as the top 5 SuperStars wanted were...

1.Hardy Boyz - 23% 2. Goldberg - 22% 3. Steve Austin - 18% 4. Kurt Angle - 10% 5. Shawn Michaels - 7% 4/5 of those where a huge part in the Ruthless Aggression Era

What are you guys talking about? They are all attitude era stars. The Hardy boys were a prominent attitude era tag team, Goldberg was WCW's flagship star in the attitude era, Steve Austin is the Face of the Attitude era, Kurt Angle is a Attitude era star, & HBK is widely regarded as the father of the Attitude era.

Just because some of their careers stretched into Ruthless agression doesn't take away from the fact that they were marquee names from the attitude era.

Ruthless Aggression stars are

John Cena

Batista

Randy Orton

Brock Lesner

Great Khali

Umaga

Shelton Benjamin

Carlito

Booker T

Jeff Hardy as a singles star

Chris Masters

The Spirit Squad

You can stretch in Edge technically because of his main event run.

I kinda get the logic you guys are using but in that mindset we could say Hulk Hogan & Roddy Piper are Ruthless Aggression stars because of that weak Mr America program in 03', which is utter nonsense.

What are you guys talking about? They are all attitude era stars. The Hardy boys were a prominent attitude era tag team, Goldberg was WCW's flagship star in the attitude era, Steve Austin is the Face of the Attitude era, Kurt Angle is a Attitude era star, & HBK is widely regarded as the father of the Attitude era.

Just because some of their careers stretched into Ruthless agression doesn't take away from the fact that they were marquee names from the attitude era.

Ruthless Aggression stars are

John Cena

Batista

Randy Orton

Brock Lesner

Great Khali

Umaga

Shelton Benjamin

Carlito

Booker T

Jeff Hardy as a singles star

Chris Masters

The Spirit Squad

You can stretch in Edge technically because of his main event run.

I kinda get the logic you guys are using but in that mindset we could say Hulk Hogan & Roddy Piper are Ruthless Aggression stars because of that weak Mr America program in 03', which is utter nonsense.

Dude Shawn was injured in 1998 which was the first official year of the Attitude Era and Kurt debuted in late 1999 which gave him only around a little lower than a year in that Era since the Attitude Era was over in mid 2001 so Kurt spent half of year in that era while he spent 5 years in the R.A. Era ('01-'06) also Goldberg was a R.A. Star in the WWE it doesn't matter if he was in WCW during that period, sure the Hardyz were big in that era but were the same level of popularity in that Era and Jeff was a huge singles star in the late R.A. Era although he never won a World Title during that period since he won his first world title in December ''08 and the R.A. Era was over in July '08

1. A lot of peoe people consider wm13 to be the true start of the Attitude era. Or even the Vince Mcmahon on camera promo when he informed audiences that things were gonna change. All of which were when HBK was a prominent star. & The wwe themselves have recognized HBK as the one to really kick it off.

2. Angle debuted in 1999 if you wanna say the Attitude era ended with WM17 like most folks in that time frame he had firmly established himself as a top star in the company(as a Grand Slam Champion, KOTR winner & the major Heel in the company from October to February).

3. & yes with Goldberg his only time in WWE was in the Ruthless Aggression era for that one year, but you can't in no way try to even convince me that fans regard him as the Ruthless Aggression superstar & not the WCW flagship star during the attitude era. 

Your logic is a stretch at best, Ric Flair spent more years of his career in WWE/F in the Ruthless Aggression era than in the Golden Era but noone would ever lump him in the that category or regard him as such. The Ruthless Aggression era relied heavily on Past Prime Attitude Era stars because their new talent couldn't cut it on their own. That doesn't make them any less Attitude Era stars, because the attitude era is where they truly carved their mark. That's like the Big Bossman, Sgt Slaughter, Patterson & Briscoe, I don't consider them Attitude Era stars. They played a major part but their time wasn't then.

What? How does that back up you saying that Attitude era was better than Ruthless Aggression era?

And I quote:

4NRziN2.gif

And I quote:

I mean you are aware that no one is falling for your shit right? People like you are kinda pathetic but you take it to a whole new level, you have been here since 2012, and pretty much all I have seen from you is trolling, you truly are one dedicated man, I salute you, but you make it way too obvious.

I am not trolling you, the fact you think I am trolling you makes you look more like an idiot. I am very serious when I call you an idiot, since I really don't know why you're still arguing with me? I mean we all know that the OP is talking about 2k17, yet you still believe he's talking about 2k16 and when I correct you, you think I am trolling you. I've been here since 2012, I've dealt with a lot of idiots like you, also I've done mods and caws which is more than what you done (Spamming your youtube bullshit), I am doing a community job here too trying to get idiots like you to comprehend before embarrassing themselfs. Yet you say you have seen nothing from me but trolling, when I never actually troll. (Again IMO here we can agree again that you're blind.) Just shut the fuck up since each time you reply you just make it worse for yourself.

yaWDBC8.gif

And I quote:

And I quote:

4NRziN2.gif

And I quote:

I am not trolling you, the fact you think I am trolling you makes you look more like an idiot. I am very serious when I call you an idiot, since I really don't know why you're still arguing with me? I mean we all know that the OP is talking about 2k17, yet you still believe he's talking about 2k16 and when I correct you, you think I am trolling you. I've been here since 2012, I've dealt with a lot of idiots like you, also I've done mods and caws which is more than what you done (Spamming your youtube bullshit), I am doing a community job here too trying to get idiots like you to comprehend before embarrassing themselfs. Yet you say you have seen nothing from me but trolling, when I never actually troll. (Again IMO here we can agree again that you're blind.) Just shut the fuck up since each time you reply you just make it worse for yourself.

yaWDBC8.gif

And I quote:

The only thing I have seen from you on this forum is saying stupid shit followed up by being roasted by every single member for how stupid you are, seriously, everyone are against you, how can you not see this? 

I also love how you keep quoting that, it obviously stuck in your head, its like when you get called a idiot as a kid so you go around calling yourself an idiot in hopes that others will stop doing it lmao. Also, why is my YouTube videos bullshit? Care to elaborate?

And I quote:

4NRziN2.gif

And I quote:

yaWDBC8.gif

And I quote:

The only thing I have seen from you on this forum is saying stupid shit followed up by being roasted by every single member for how stupid you are, seriously, everyone are against you, how can you not see this? 

I also love how you keep quoting that, it obviously stuck in your head, its like when you get called a idiot as a kid so you go around calling yourself an idiot in hopes that others will stop doing it lmao. Also, why is my YouTube videos bullshit? Care to elaborate?

Stupid shit? Can you please explain the stupid shit I said? I mean I told him not to post this here to not mislead people and it already obviously misleaded you, how is that shit? You're a dipshit for not just quiting this argument and admiting that you attacking me for 0 reasons was just wrong. Again each time you reply you just make it worse for yourself. Also Just because like 5 guys don't like me dosen't mean "I get roasted by everyone", we're having an online argument, I am not getting roasted, chill it's internet lmfao, especially that I actually never really got roasted, you say I get roasted when I stand without replies and just make myself look like an idiot with stupid replies (Hint: like you) but I kept arguing with them with valid points until all of them stooped replying to me, at least they're smarter than you and they stop when they think it's becoming embarrassing, not like you, you just keep barbering bullshit. Oh and because 5 guys are against me, dosen't mean "Everyone is against me" don't be speaking on behalf of the forum dipshit. And those 5 guys who dislike me are probably the biggest trolls on the forum, that's the reason general chat is dead because they just troll everyone and most people end up leaving, you say everyone is against me when you see grown up people attacking me, not like you and the other 5 trolls, son. It's not stuck, I am copying and pasting it, lmfao. Just please stop, you're looking really bad right now LIKE REALLY BAD. And if there is anyone who gets called an idiot through his life, it's probably you, I am pretty sure I am smarter than you, I mean you couldn't even tell this thread was directed towards 2k17, lmao. BTW your youtube videos are shit because they're shit, just like AmirZ and the other twats advertising their fucking bullshit.

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.g

And I quote:

Edited by Auday Elyafe

Stupid shit? Can you please explain the stupid shit I said? I mean I told him not to post this here to not mislead people and it already obviously misleaded you, how is that shit? You're a dipshit for not just quiting this argument and admiting that you attacking me for 0 reasons was just wrong. Again each time you reply you just make it worse for yourself. Also Just because like 5 guys don't like me dosen't mean "I get roasted by everyone", we're having an online argument, I am not getting roasted, chill it's internet lmfao, especially that I actually never really got roasted, you say I get roasted when I stand without replies and just make myself look like an idiot with stupid replies (Hint: like you) but I kept arguing with them with valid points until all of them stooped replying to me, at least they're smarter than you and they stop when they think it's becoming embarrassing, not like you, you just keep barbering bullshit. Oh and because 5 guys are against me, dosen't mean "Everyone is against me" don't be speaking on behalf of the forum dipshit. And those 5 guys who dislike me are probably the biggest trolls on the forum, that's the reason general chat is dead because they just troll everyone and most people end up leaving, you say everyone is against me when you see grown up people attacking me, not like you and the other 5 trolls, son. It's not stuck, I am copying and pasting it, lmfao. Just please stop, you're looking really bad right now LIKE REALLY BAD. And if there is anyone who gets called an idiot through his life, it's probably you, I am pretty sure I am smarter than you, I mean you couldn't even tell this thread was directed towards 2k17, lmao. BTW your youtube videos are shit because they're shit, just like AmirZ and the other twats advertising their fucking bullshit.

They are shit because they are shit?

Your Caws are very shit because, you know, they are shit.

Also dude you honestly need to chill, I'm not going to say its obvious you are mad even though you did say "chill its the internet lmfao", but it is very obvious you are mad, I didn't attack you, I didn't start any of this, you obviously did because you started off this thread attacking OP based on wild assumptions when you could have misinterpreted it, because no, it is not obvious he is talking about 2K17. The only thing that would hint to it would be the "next year", which also could just mean 2K16 seeing as thats the game we will be playing this next year, and people are generally wondering what the second showcase we will get is, since we only know about Austin's. 

You honestly need to calm down, you are way to serious here, and you are going hard on the personal attacks here. I have nothing against you other than the fact that you seem to be very negative towards others on this forum, which is indeed a bad thing. Some people do YouTube, some people do CAWs. Both are contributing because it is sharing a creation, and not to be rude but I think even AmirZ spends more time making a video than the average person does making a CAW. Again, I'm not attacking what you are doing, I honestly do not care about CAWs, and if you do not care about YouTube videos then thats fine, but don't go around trash talking other peoples creations because your own is not getting enough attention. (As you have indicated previously on this forum that you feel you 'contribute' a lot more than everyone else)

Again, I am just saying, you seem like a very negative person on here, and others call you out on it, thats just the facts. I won't respond unless you are able to form a intelligent response.

I am pretty confident about all of my stuff, I once told you about the amount of downloads I got, how am I not getting much attention with the amount of downloads I got? I probably got a lot of attention, oh and don't be putting words in my mouth, son. I NEVER said I contribute a lot more than anyone else. But hey if you can find me saying that, go ahead and quote it and I will apologize to you. But I still don't get why you're bringing up the contributing stuff, out argument has nothing to do with contributing.

You said I started this since I attacked the OP, how is this^^^^ attacking? Dude is posting things in the wrong section and misleading people, and it's not like I told him "Hey, fuck you and fuck your topics." what he did is simply wrong. And then you came in trying to prove that the wrong he did isn't wrong just for the sake of arguing with me. So who started the argument now? You even made it worse by constantly trying to convince me that this is for 2k16 just for the sake of trying to argue with me over anything. I mean if it happened to me and I attacked someone and I turned out to be wrong I would apologize but you simply never wanna say "sorry", saying sorry isn't a bad thing, infact it would've at least made me respect you for standing out for the mistake you did and ending the argument, but you simply kept arguing over fuck all and that's why I called you an idiot. Oh and if you think I am mad, then I don't know what to tell you. Your replies don't drive me mad at all, it does the opposite, it just makes me laugh. And please stop saying this could apply for 2k16, look at the roster, it's shaping up from the golden/attitude era, with the confirmed roster you can't really have a ruthless aggression showcase, and lets forget the roster and look at his first post, he mentioned that next year we might get superstars who left/leaving TNA so that makes it possible for a ruthless aggression showcase, it's pretty obvious he meamt 2k17 since none of the superstars he mentioned would make the cut to 2k16 now. And you obviously have something against me, you're still arguing with me over nothing for no reason at all. And I am not negative, me not liking this forum getting clogged up and misleading people dosen't make me negative, infact if you think about it, it makes me very positive. And it's better if you cut this down and not respond, since like I said before you just makes it worse each time. I just hope that after you read this, you realize that what you did is just wrong.

I am pretty confident about all of my stuff, I once told you about the amount of downloads I got, how am I not getting much attention with the amount of downloads I got? I probably got a lot of attention, oh and don't be putting words in my mouth, son. I NEVER said I contribute a lot more than anyone else. But hey if you can find me saying that, go ahead and quote it and I will apologize to you. But I still don't get why you're bringing up the contributing stuff, out argument has nothing to do with contributing.

You said I started this since I attacked the OP, how is this^^^^ attacking? Dude is posting things in the wrong section and misleading people, and it's not like I told him "Hey, fuck you and fuck your topics." what he did is simply wrong. And then you came in trying to prove that the wrong he did isn't wrong just for the sake of arguing with me. So who started the argument now? You even made it worse by constantly trying to convince me that this is for 2k16 just for the sake of trying to argue with me over anything. I mean if it happened to me and I attacked someone and I turned out to be wrong I would apologize but you simply never wanna say "sorry", saying sorry isn't a bad thing, infact it would've at least made me respect you for standing out for the mistake you did and ending the argument, but you simply kept arguing over fuck all and that's why I called you an idiot. Oh and if you think I am mad, then I don't know what to tell you. Your replies don't drive me mad at all, it does the opposite, it just makes me laugh. And please stop saying this could apply for 2k16, look at the roster, it's shaping up from the golden/attitude era, with the confirmed roster you can't really have a ruthless aggression showcase, and lets forget the roster and look at his first post, he mentioned that next year we might get superstars who left/leaving TNA so that makes it possible for a ruthless aggression showcase, it's pretty obvious he meamt 2k17 since none of the superstars he mentioned would make the cut to 2k16 now. And you obviously have something against me, you're still arguing with me over nothing for no reason at all. And I am not negative, me not liking this forum getting clogged up and misleading people dosen't make me negative, infact if you think about it, it makes me very positive. And it's better if you cut this down and not respond, since like I said before you just makes it worse each time. I just hope that after you read this, you realize that what you did is just wrong.

Dude can you please just shut up and leave the discussion I checked your page and your only around 15 or 16 yet you're cursing like your 30 just quit your idiocy is hurting everyone else

Dude can you please just shut up and leave the discussion I checked your page and your only around 15 or 16 yet you're cursing like your 30 just quit your idiocy is hurting everyone else

You're even worse than him. Do you realize this is not a 2k17 section? You misleaded people, just shut up. At least at 16 I know how to use a forum properly and where to post my stuff.