Adding Clothes to YOBJ - XREY

Curb Stomp City

How can I add parts to a YOBJ? For example I want to add Bo Dallas' T-Shirt.

You need a pach file with extra yobj slots (hair, eyelids, etc). A lot of people use Hogan's because it has a bunch of yobjs.

Then inject Bo's 0000.yobj file into one of those extra yobj slots. 

Then reorder and disable all the other objects you don't want rendered (basically reorder them so that the ones you want are the first few, and then adjust the render count. @Bannockburn made an awesome tool to help with this:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57885-anatomizer-ordne-official-thread-alphas-released/

Edited by LordJustice17

You need a pach file with extra yobj slots (hair, eyelids, etc). A lot of people use Hogan's because it has a bunch of yobjs.

Then reorder and disable all the other objects you don't want rendered (basically reorder them so that the ones you want are the first few, and then adjust the render count. @Bannockburn made an awesome tool to help with this:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57885-anatomizer-ordne-official-thread-alphas-released/

Thanks alot i'll try that today :)

I am struggling to understand exactly what I am doing.

Could you explain a bit more details in steps? Thanks :)

What exactly are you trying to do? Ex: who are you adding the parts to?

The basics (assuming you just want to add the shirt and nothing else) are to:

1) Open your chXX.pac and extract the PACH you want to change.

2) Open Bo's pac and extract the PACH and then uncompress his 0000.yobj file.

3) Use X-Rey to figure out which object # his shirt is.

4) Use anatomizer on Bo's 0000.yobj to reorder the objects (place the ones you want to keep at the top).

5) Use anatomizer to change the render count to the number of objects you want to keep (presumably just 1).

6) Save in anatomizer.

7) Inject Bo's 0000.yobj into your character pac in one of the other yobj slots (likely 4E22 as that is eyelids only).

8) Inject the pach back into the chXX.pac

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

I have imported Bo Dallas' PACH file into Cody Rhodes' PAC file so he has an entrance attire and ring attire. From here I want the entrance PACH to have a t-shirt applied to it.

• Like 1

1) Open Cody's pac and extract the entrance PACH you want to change.

4) Use anatomizer on Bo's 0000.yobj to reorder the objects (place the ones you want to keep at the top).

5) Use anatomizer to change the render count to the number of objects you want to keep (presumably just 1).

6) Save in anatomizer.

7) Inject Bo's 0000.yobj into Cody's PACH in one of the other yobj slots (likely 4E22 as that is eyelids only, or if there is a slot for something else Cody has for his entrance ie: Jacket).

8) Inject the pach back into the Cody's pac.

• Like 1

1) Open Cody's pac and extract the entrance PACH you want to change.

6) Save in anatomizer.

7) Inject Bo's 0000.yobj into Cody's PACH in one of the other yobj slots (likely 4E22 as that is eyelids only, or if there is a slot for something else Cody has for his entrance ie: Jacket).

8) Inject the pach back into the Cody's pac.

would this be completely different if i want to replace an item with another from another superstar? for example, lets say i want to replace neville's boots with john cena wristbands, so neville won't have boots, but instead have cena bands, thanks :D

(not trying to high-jack this thread :3)

would this be completely different if i want to replace an item with another from another superstar? for example, lets say i want to replace neville's boots with john cena wristbands, so neville won't have boots, but instead have cena bands, thanks :D

(not trying to high-jack this thread :3)

Neville's boots are an obj inside his 0000.yobj file, so you can't just replace it as you would replace all his other main parts as well.

You could use the anatomizer on his 0000.yobj to not render his boots though, and then inject Cena's 0000.yobj into Neville's eyelid slot (4E22.yobj) and use anatomizer to only render Cena's wristbands.

• Like 1

6) Save in anatomizer.

7) Inject Bo's 0000.yobj into your character pac in one of the other yobj slots (likely 4E22 as that is eyelids only).

I dont understand. There is no shirt object in Dallas yet. There isnt enough room in his .yobj file.

6) Save in anatomizer.

I dont understand. There is no shirt object in Dallas yet. There isnt enough room in his .yobj file.

Oh, I thought you meant you were taking a shirt from Bo to add to Cody. 

Just follow my instructions, but change any reference to Cody to Bo and change any reference to Bo to whoever you plan to take the shirt from.

Edited by LordJustice17

6) Save in anatomizer.

Oh, I thought you meant you were taking a shirt from Bo to add to Cody. 

Just follow my instructions, but change any reference to Cody to Bo and change any reference to Bo to whoever you plan to take the shirt from.

don't you need to put in another pach file inside bo, as JAYMEETEE would (im assuming) want bo's shirt to be an entrance attire?

I created a tutorial for this, it's in my thread, first post. 

I followed your tutorial and it was great. However doesnt yours only cover how to replace when it is a smaller vert and face count? Since I am adding a shirt to Bo Dallas who only has trunks, pads and boots, I have nothing to replace with the shirt.

I followed your tutorial and it was great. However doesnt yours only cover how to replace when it is a smaller vert and face count? Since I am adding a shirt to Bo Dallas who only has trunks, pads and boots, I have nothing to replace with the shirt.

Take someone who has a shirt. Edit that person's 0000.yobj file to only render the shirt. Then inject that person's whole 0000.yobj file into Bo's 4E22 (eyelid) yobj slot.

Take someone who has a shirt. Edit that person's 0000.yobj file to only render the shirt. Then inject that person's whole 0000.yobj file into Bo's 4E22 (eyelid) yobj slot.

^ what he said is what my tutorial covers. I'm pretty sure nowhere in that tutorial Im injecting smaller unless it was to delete an object, but that was before BannockBurn made his anatomizer tool.

Awesome I finally managed to do it :) I was a little confused for a while. So now I have the shirt on, where is the texture being sourced from? It is plain black right now.

Awesome I finally managed to do it :) I was a little confused for a while. So now I have the shirt on, where is the texture being sourced from? It is plain black right now.

You need to take the texture from the PACH you took the yobj from. It will most likely be in the 000A file or 000C file:

1) Extract needed textures from source 000A

2) Extract all textures from destination 000A

3) Create new texture archive in XP and insert all the destination textures and your extracted source textures (it'll essentially be the destination 000A but with the shirt textures added)

4) Inject your new texture archive into your destination 000A slot

Edited by LordJustice17

You need to take the texture from the PACH you took the yobj from. It will most likely be in the 000A file or 000C file:

1) Extract needed textures from source 000A

2) Extract all textures from destination 000A

3) Create new texture archive in XP and insert all the destination textures and your extracted source textures (it'll essentially be the destination 000A but with the shirt textures added)

4) Inject your new texture archive into your destination 000A slot

Done. Thank you for your help :)

• 6 months later...

If i inject the 0000.yobj file (Typoon) with only left kneepad to Earthquakes 4E22 Slot, he has in the game no left kneepad.... Why?

Edited by Dennis-Bieser

On Bo`s yobj or the yobj from the chxxx.pac ?

Edited by Dennis-Bieser

If i inject the 0000.yobj file (Typoon) with only left kneepad to Earthquakes 4E22 Slot, he has in the game no left kneepad.... Why?

Based on your other posts, I'm assuming you are talking about WWE 2K16. In 16 the 4E22 slot no longer works for injecting other parts. You need to find a pac with extra slots to use other than the 4E22 slot. 

On Bo`s yobj or the yobj from the chxxx.pac ?

On the yobj of whatever character you are trying to take the object from. In the example it would be Bo's yobj.

Based on your other posts, I'm assuming you are talking about WWE 2K16. In 16 the 4E22 slot no longer works for injecting other parts. You need to find a pac with extra slots to use other than the 4E22 slot. 

Is the slot 4E22 the only one who does not work ? or is there more ..?

Can you tell me what are with this slots ?

0050 ? 00CA ? 00CD? 00CE? 00E6? 00FA? 00FB? 2580? 2715?

i only know this slots:

0000 = Wrestler Model

000A = Attire

000C= Head

and 4E22 was eyelids (but it does not work for 2k16)

Edited by Dennis-Bieser

You can also create a new pach file (yes x-packer can do this). just rename Typhoons 0000.yobj to 001A.yobj, extract everything from Erthquakes pach file into a folder, place this 001A.yobj there and create a new pach pointing to this folder.

• Like 1

Is the slot 4E22 the only one who does not work ? or is there more ..?

Can you tell me what are with this slots ?

0050 ? 00CA ? 00CD? 00CE? 00E6? 00FA? 00FB? 2580? 2715?

i only know this slots:

0000 = Wrestler Model

000A = Attire

000C= Head

and 4E22 was eyelids (but it does not work for 2k16)

2715 is hair.

00CE is a special file that controls what parts render (NOT an object itself).

The rest I'm not sure (I haven't really looked into 2K16 character mods yet).