Kurt Angle As The Gm Of Smackdown

webzie1255

This code over rides stephanie with kurt angle

104C2A28 00000005

in exibition her second attire will be kurt angle in the jump suit but in season kurt will be the gm of smackdown

replay if it doesent work

enjoy!

credit goes to rockfan1 for making this code

Edited by wwffireuk

yep its a simple but affective wrestler mod we were trying to overide any wrestler we could think of but we typed the code completely wrong and it made kurt angle the gm. That was not ment to happen but hey who could argue with results like that

thanks to my dogey reading and rockfan1 typing it wrong us pare of prats made the best code ever

ROCKFAN1 AND WWFFIREUK GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA

SUCK IT

3 things :

1 - The code you posted 104C2A28 00000005 screws up Lance Storm's name

2 - 104C2D28 00000005 changes Stephanie to Kurt

3 - How the hell are you taking credit for a code anyone could make if they used the addresses and values I found with instructions that I posted?

nosig

Big deal i type it wrong plus i dont need to use insructions like amatures like u i know the code off by heart and i gessed the last bit and it turned out as kurt angle so dont u give me any of that lip

you say one smart ass reply back it just means im better then u

2 words ssssuuuuuukkkkk iiiiittttt

oh yeah 1 more thing ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff yaaaaaaa smelllllllllllllllllllllllalalalalall wat the rock is cookinggggggggggggggggggggggg

likw we said before any codes u want just ask wwffireuk and rockfan1 any code any time not for suucccckkkkkasssss who give us lip

d genaration uk are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i tell u and if your not down with that i got two words for u suck ittttttttttttttttttt

Golly...I guess I've been put in my place. Just a couple of things, though...

Without me this thread, "your" code, and probably 70% of the posts in this forum wouldn't have been possible, kids.

I don't mind you not giving credit and just sharing codes, but it does miff me when someone tries to snake credit for my work.

Makes me want to stop sharing...

And when you say "any code" does that mean any code, or is it limited to stuff already found by real hackers?

nosig

Actually, I added in my head instead of subtracting...that code actually will make his Combination Strike 3 do nothing except maybe cause lockups.

nosig

About time you took a holiday ay toki? Let these suPa KooL MAJOr HaxORS hack and make their own codes. I personally couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag :\

Hell, I've BEEN on holiday for months now...I only figured out the bypass chest censor thing just from knowing how to use my CAW layer modifiers. I still monitor the forum to see if anything useful is found that I don't already know.

nosig