Dutch Mantel:
Dutch%20Mantel_zps8b78dkhg.jpg

Jake Roberts:
Jake%20Roberts_zpsra2che3e.jpg

Harley Race:
Harley%20Race_zpsn0phkqxu.jpg

Ricky Steamboat:
Ricky%20Steamboat_zpsv3wo1rpx.jpg

Pat Patterson (First WWF Intercontinental Champion)
Pat%20Patterson_zpsdldnj5ml.jpg

Tito Santana (80s):
Tito%20Santana_zpsunmpc9kq.jpg

Tito Santana (El Matador):
El%20Matador_zpsmlg2bj13.jpg

King Haku:
Haku_zpsabgdfqhy.jpg

The Barbarian:
Barbarian%20WWF_zpslb2skur8.jpg

Faces of Fear:
Meng_zps0d4042my.jpg

Barbarian%20FoF_zpsjnphlu1g.jpg

Ox Baker:
Ox%20Baker%201_zpsquun9nis.jpg

More Ox:
Ox%20Baker%202_zpsf3dmpkqa.jpg

If you want any of them, let me know, I've only got five slots, so I've got to switch them out as people want them.

Edited by Carlzilla

Awesome work man, can you put Ox Baker back up on CC. Who else are planning to create, can you make the Road Warriors and Powers of Pain?

Awesome work man, can you put Ox Baker back up on CC. Who else are planning to create, can you make the Road Warriors and Powers of Pain?

I put Ox Baker on CC for you.

There's already a good Legion of Doom (yeah, I know, it's not exactly the same) on the CC. I recommend using those. With some minimal editing, it'd be pretty easy to turn them into the Road Warriors. I wasn't planning on doing Powers of Pain, but I can add them to my list of stuff that I might do if I run out of ideas. Right now, I'm working on Eddie Gilbert.

I'll throw Gilbert up either later tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I've got.

I ended up not using the default Michaels as a base for Rocker Shawn, the hair ended up going totally bat shit crazy when any sort of hair physics took over (I think because the model was trying to simulate for a ponytail that was overwritten by CAW hair...) so I had to redo him from scratch. He still turned out pretty good. I'll try to update the picture around the same time I upload Gilbert.

There's already a real nice Arn Anderson on the CC, but I couldn't find a decent Tully Blanchard, so I made one.

Tully%20Blanchard_zpsmpe73xd8.jpg

and last one for the night...

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine:

Greg%20Valentine_zpssfgjwngu.jpg

I couldn't quite get his robe perfect, and I may work on it more, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I'm not much of a Photoshop wizard, so I did what I could with what I had.

Honestly, you barely notice it when they're moving around in game, but I agree that some of them look odd when they're just looking at you standing still.

Just finished up with Dino Bravo:
Dino%20Bravo_zpsapppuezb.jpg

The lack of cape for entrance attire means I can't get his entrance stuff accurate, but the jacket works just fine, and you get the point.

Great work. I picked up your Tully there other night. Glad to have him so I can fix the Four Horsemen in my Universe mode. I'm using the Ric Flair mod that someone here put out awhile back, along with the great AA from CC. Just need someone to make a good Olie and I'll be set.

If you're taking requests, I'd love to see Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson sometime. I've made quick and dirty caws of them, but would like to see someone do proper versions.