Fully Edit In-Game Superstars

Elliot

Has anyone thought about seeing if you could potentially unlock the "Head" and "Body" options when you edit an in-game superstar in CAW mode? It just occurred to me that while we do have mods, it could be possible to edit some things in game if someone could find a way to unlock the options.

Oh thanks, But how to do it?, Would be great that someone makes a Tutorial for this!!! :) :) :)

I'm hoping for this too. If we could unlock this it would make for much easier modding until we either gain our own experience or mods are actually released.

Oh thanks, But how to do it?, Would be great that someone makes a Tutorial for this!!! :) :) :)

I'm hoping for this too. If we could unlock this it would make for much easier modding until we either gain our own experience or mods are actually released.

Yeah, I found a folder with .DDS Textures of the CAWs and Created Alternate Attires but i tried to change one but it don't works in-game...:)

its very easy guys

FIRST i want to give credit to Za Jambo from 2k forums

here is how i did it 

first of all backup your save if something gone wrong

in your normal save just create a caw and backup

the 3 Main files in your save

now delete the caw and create any superstar you want to edit and set as alternative attire

after that backup the 3 main files in your save

exit the game paste the first backup 

go back to the game edit the superstar 

when you finish editing save and exit the game

paste the second backup and you will have the superstar 

modified as alt attire  

its very easy guys

FIRST i want to give credit to Za Jambo from 2k forums

here is how i did it 

first of all backup your save if something gone wrong

in your normal save just create a caw and backup

the 3 Main files in your save

now delete the caw and create any superstar you want to edit and set as alternative attire

after that backup the 3 main files in your save

exit the game paste the first backup 

go back to the game edit the superstar 

when you finish editing save and exit the game

paste the second backup and you will have the superstar 

modified as alt attire  

I think I get that. I'll give it a go later.

i dont quite understand the tutorial can someone explain it better or post a video?

It's a tedious process but I'll try to explain it a bit better.

1. You create any superstar, just save the default one then exit the game. 

2. Now backup your save files, only the three with MAIN at the beginning (don't delete them just backup)

3. Now go back to your game and delete that created superstar. 

4. Then create a new superstar, but this time the custom superstar option, so it can be anyone that you want here (brock lesnar, kane etc). You don't even have to make edits but just save them as an alternate attire through personal/superstar info. 

5. Exit the game again, backup the three main files again into a different folder like 'Backup 2'. 

6. Paste your first backup and you will see that your custom superstar is read as a normal CAS when you go to edit. Now make the edits you want, e.g remove mask (anything you want) and then save and exit the game. Now paste your second backup and it will keep the edits but add it as an alternate attire to the wrestler you want. 

I hope this helped for clarity. Also a major thank you to Nasser and Jambo for this find. 

Edited by beastedot9

Seems easy enough to be honest. Just a long workaround. It'll be worth it to make some of the edits though.

Do the CAWs have to be in the same slot? I'm guessing so.

Edited by Elliot

Seems easy enough to be honest. Just a long workaround. It'll be worth it to make some of the edits though.

yes

i dont quite understand the tutorial can someone explain it better or post a video?

2. Now backup your save files, only the three with MAIN at the beginning (don't delete them just backup)

4. Then create a new superstar, but this time the custom superstar option, so it can be anyone that you want here (brock lesnar, kane etc). You don't even have to make edits but just save them as an alternate attire through personal/superstar info. 

5. Exit the game again, backup the three main files again into a different folder like 'Backup 2'. 

6. Paste your first backup and you will see that your custom superstar is read as a normal CAS when you go to edit. Now make the edits you want, e.g remove mask (anything you want) and then save and exit the game. Now paste your second backup and it will keep the edits but add it as an alternate attire to the wrestler you want. 

I hope this helped for clarity. Also a major thank you to Nasser and Jambo for this find. 

thank you for explaining but you cant remove mask for rey / old kane i clicked on face option and i saw his face

and when you finish editing paste the second backup to get the edited superstar as alternative attire

Please don't thank me i didn't discover this Za Jambo did i just shared it :D

yes

thank you for explaining but you cant remove mask for rey / old kane i clicked on face option and i saw his face

and when you finish editing paste the second backup to get the edited superstar as alternative attire

So to get the face of kane?/mysterio we need to go to the face option and will it then save?

As for the pac file, what do you need specifically? I'll try to help if I can.

u cant remove the face you only can look at it 

So to get the face of kane?/mysterio we need to go to the face option and will it then save?

yes

i took the pictures in the face tab option

and for the pac file i dont know how to tell u

but here is an example :

Bannockburn made Erick Rowan updated attire and uploaded it as pac file

i need to do the same

yes

u cant remove the face you only can look at it 

i took the pictures in the face tab option

and for the pac file i dont know how to tell u

but here is an example :

Bannockburn made Erick Rowan updated attire and uploaded it as pac file

i need to do the same thing i have the caw in my game and i want to get it 

as CH.PAC file

I just had an idea. I'm not sure it will work but I did test the last three steps and it worked (made a custom superstar into an alternate attire):

1. Follow your method of editing a superstars face. But use a diva as the superstar. 

2. Make your edits and make her look like paige (or whoever). 

3. Now backup that save with your edited paige (new first backup)

4. Go back to game, delete the edited paige and create a custom superstar and add as an alternate attire. Save and then exit the game. Now backup that second save.

5. Put your first save and paige should now be an alternate attire for a diva. 

Not sure if you understood that much, I got a bit confused myself making this step-by-step lol 

It's basically follow your steps, then reverse it. 

Edited by beastedot9

I just had an idea. I'm not sure it will work but I did test the last three steps and it worked (made a custom superstar into an alternate attire):

1. Follow your method of editing a superstars face. But use a diva as the superstar. 

4. Go back to game, delete the edited paige and create a custom superstar and add as an alternate attire. Save and then exit the game. Now backup that second save.

Not sure if you understood that much, I got a bit confused myself making this step-by-step lol 

i think this will work 

i think this will work 

I wish it did but when I just tried to, it crashed when trying to edit the face. The issue is the caw textures are in the cache files and it seems even if you edit them they will go back to their original textures cause of the checksum. 

could someone tell me where the save files are tho lol?

they are in your steam folder ---> userdata ---> (your user number) ---> 240460 ---> remote