[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

I've noticed that you can somewhat get the universal attire unlocker to work with this. If you replace the misc01_start_dlc60 pac file, the ECW arena and stuff gets ruined, so as long as you don't replace that it's fine. Problem with this is that some characters don't have attires unlocked, like Orton, RVD and HBK, which especially sucks because I actually have alt attires lined up for all 3 of these guys.

Any ideas on how to get around this? I've tried using a hex editor and doing the dirty work myself but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

You can't get around using another misc with our mod. 

This is mod includes the same exact thing that universal mod uses. No need to use that misc, at all. Edit ours the same way, as I've stated, only difference is I took the time to name everything properly and make sure those without attires didn't have fake attire slots. 

I've noticed that you can somewhat get the universal attire unlocker to work with this. If you replace the misc01_start_dlc60 pac file, the ECW arena and stuff gets ruined, so as long as you don't replace that it's fine. Problem with this is that some characters don't have attires unlocked, like Orton, RVD and HBK, which especially sucks because I actually have alt attires lined up for all 3 of these guys.

Any ideas on how to get around this? I've tried using a hex editor and doing the dirty work myself but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

This is mod includes the same exact thing that universal mod uses. No need to use that misc, at all. Edit ours the same way, as I've stated, only difference is I took the time to name everything properly and make sure those without attires didn't have fake attire slots. 

That's the problem I'm having. I just cant wrap my head around the hex editing. Replacing the misc_01_start pac file opens up some attires, with the whole Wrestlemania 1-10 naming, but it leaves out a few characters for some reason - Orton is an example.

Like the above poster, I am not too familiar with HEX editing or anything like that, so is there a Universal Attire Unlocker pac or something that we can use with this to make PH_Guy's and other's mods work with this?

That's the problem I'm having. I just cant wrap my head around the hex editing. Replacing the misc_01_start pac file opens up some attires, with the whole Wrestlemania 1-10 naming, but it leaves out a few characters for some reason - Orton is an example.

you cannot use the universal attire mod with this mod. You have to replace both misc. Again, just use our mod and check out some tutorials, there's plenty of them. 

Are there any new information? Pictures? Released  the new Arenas?

I've been stuck on a few things that aren't working out as I intended.

I think I'm going to put those things on the shelf for the moment and try to get a release out by the end of this week. Still a bunch of small, time consuming things to finish up.

When you fellers release the next version are gonna have the attire slots unlocked for the new released comm dlc wrestlers ?

LordJustice17 this looks phenomenal! I downloaded the entire package, but did have a question. I only have so much room left on my laptop and I just really want to make use of the NJPW and the ROH rings....no offense to anyone one else...those just happen to be my favorite promotions right now and I have a much of CAWs for each.

The notes on the very first posts here says you can just import the rings you like into the system. I'm not familiar with modding...so is there an fairly easy way for one to do this?

I know that's kind of a dumb question considering how much time and energy you all put into this. But if you had any  tips on doing so for a novice like me I would greatly appreciated.  

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

LanceStormMark

Edited by LanceStormMark

Are there any new information? Pictures? Released  the new Arenas?

I've been stuck on a few things that aren't working out as I intended.

I think I'm going to put those things on the shelf for the moment and try to get a release out by the end of this week. Still a bunch of small, time consuming things to finish up.

now is the end of the week. comes soon an update?

LordJustice17 this looks phenomenal! I downloaded the entire package, but did have a question. I only have so much room left on my laptop and I just really want to make use of the NJPW and the ROH rings....no offense to anyone one else...those just happen to be my favorite promotions right now and I have a much of CAWs for each.

The notes on the very first posts here says you can just import the rings you like into the system. I'm not familiar with modding...so is there an fairly easy way for one to do this?

I know that's kind of a dumb question considering how much time and energy you all put into this. But if you had any  tips on doing so for a novice like me I would greatly appreciated.  

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

LanceStormMark

Look at the tutorials and table of assets included with the mod. Basically you have to only install the assets for those arenas, and then manually hex edit your misc01_start_dlc60.pac in your DLC/pac folder to get the game to load those assets.

now is the end of the week. comes soon an update?

Once I finish editing the misc and string files I should be ready to release it. I'm going to work more on that tonight when I get home. Not sure how long it is going to take to get it all done though.

bro change logos ppv in wwe universe please

it's not hard. Do it yourself if you want them. He is doing this solo now as I have stopped modding and don't see a return anywhere in the near future. 

• Like 1

bro change logos ppv in wwe universe please

it's not hard. Do it yourself if you want them. He is doing this solo now as I have stopped modding and don't see a return anywhere in the near future. 

That's a shame, but good luck to whatever you got going on man.

• Like 1

NEW ATTIRE NAMING SCHEME THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN THE NEXT RELEASE

BASICS

RANDOM     - 8AAC

ORIGINAL     - 8AAD

ATTIRE 1     - 8AB1

ATTIRE 2    - 8AB2

ATTIRE 3    - 8AB3

ATTIRE 4    - 8ABD

ATTIRE 5    - 8AB5

ATTIRE 6    - 8AB6

ATTIRE 7    - 8AB7