[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

HOLY CRAP!!!! These arena's look epic. Great arena mods.

Thanks. :)

I just have to figure out how to get some fans onto that balcony. Found the files that control their placement, just can't get them in the right places.

Sent a pm to you guys. I seem to be having issues with the ECW arena. The breakable barricades are facing the wrong direction and leave a large gap. I have included screenshot links from my steam profile as well as a thorough description of my issue. Hope to hear back from you guys.

LordJustice17 fantastic job! When can we expect a Dowenloade?

Not sure. I've been chugging along at it but due to limited time, and a lot of research and trial and error it has been slow going.

If my count is correct, I believe I still have five smaller arenas to finish. One of which is going to need a lot of variation from my base arena. I also have to figure out how to get non-ramp arenas to recognize the ramp. If I can't do that I'll have find a way to reshape the backstage area in a way that looks OK.

I also have to give a big thanks to narcotictundra for all the awesome new rings he has been providing. :)

okay cool. but I just can not wait. to play in your Arenas ^^ that are so good. with me already tingles all. I'm a big fan of Indy and your Arena is a dream

Great mod!

The mods were good when i first try it. Then i quit the game for awhile. When i start it again. It crashes and keep crashing. I cant play it anymore. Ive deleted the arc file and followed all instructions. Any fix?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Eliezergayus

Hey your mods are awesome but I can't stand my problem with the game. I wanted to replace my files back to original arenas and I tried every way to replace it. It changed everything except arpons. Please help me! I tried every way I could.

Make sure you restore the entire pac folder and entire dlc60 folder. It sounds like you didn't replace the misc files.

ROH Preview:

2qio76q.jpg

j93rc2.jpg

Holy crap! I can almost see myself in these pictures, hahaha! SPOT ON for Terminal 5.

Holy crap! I can almost see myself in these pictures, hahaha! SPOT ON for Terminal 5.

Glad to hear that. I looked at a bunch of different reference pics for different events when I came up with the design, and the Terminal 5 events were my main inspiration.

These arenas all look great so far!!

Not sure if these photos of mine will help anyone or not, maybe help with some reference. They are of 2 different ECW house shows in 1998 (Lansing MI & Grand Rapids MI). While I don't have a photo of the entrance for the one in Lansing, the arena its self was just floor seats, and the entrance had no fence or bricks like you'd see on tv. It was just a doorway with a black curtain and on each side it had 2 huge speakers like 6ft tall. Floor was all cement. And no that "EXIT" sign isn't the entrance. Arena was very well lit, unlike the photo lol.

2qirc5w.jpg

The other is from Grand Rapids. There was no one in the lower bowl seats (anything above floor level). Dunno if modding so only fans are on the floor is possible. As for the stage it was a big curtain with a black one like shown, you can see the big speaker on the end. 

2j1rlvq.jpg

Looking good. :)

LJ, what are the odds of getting "The Madhouse of Extreme?" So many memories in that building.

Pretty slim, sorry. The ECW arenas are both already done, and I don't really have any other empty slots to add another ECW arena to.

Is it possible to use PH_Guy's attire mods with this?

Yes

I tried it and it didn't work with it because it needs the universal alt attire unlock. Does that work with this as well?

Is it possible to use PH_Guy's attire mods with this?

Yes

I tried it and it didn't work with it because it needs the universal alt attire unlock. Does that work with this as well?

Awesome work, loving the Arenas. Quick question, is this compatible with the Universal Attire Mod?

No, this mod has it's own misc. See quoted post below from Red:

Thanks guy's but it's to hard to add the multiple attire's im not smart enough lol when you release the propper version could you maybe be able to add one with no names and one with the 10slots open? if not it's cool keep it up

This one has 100 slots open already. Just go to hex editor, follow my beginners tutorial along with red roosters and edit the numbers you need.

Just use our misc. It has same slots as the other misc mod but ours are all properly named. The other is generic. 

The ROH arena is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Don't forget you can also edit the shader parameters through hex editor if things are too shiny or you want them to receive light in a different way.

Thanks. :)

Is there any tutorial or direction as to how to alter the shader parameters? I think I know the files to alter, but I'm not entirely sure how to alter them and what to change the parameters to.

Also, I know you were working on your own arena mods, do you have any idea what controls whether or not an arena thinks it has a ramp. For example, ROH has a ramp object in place, however right now the wrestlers walk through it and are eventually hidden underneath it.

There's one in the 2k14 modding tutorials (has a depthy list of shaders but it needs updating for 2k15) section but it's slightly different for 2k15 - if you open up a yobj in a hex editor you can see the shader parameters g_fSpecPower g_fRoughness etc it's altering the those values that change it. It's very very trial and error though, it's best to search up what roughness/fresnel lighting data does so then you can understand how high to set a value. If you look at my YouTube of 1998 Triple H you will see I made Hogan's legs shiny and his boots dull.

Ok, thanks I'll have to play around with those settings some time.

Nah, I have the problem with my arenas. I would love to know where the collision data is though.

I'm hoping I (or someone else) can find the collision data. Right now the way my backstage areas are built it needs a ramp to properly hide the extra crowd areas.

Access to that data could also open up some interesting crowd-fighting possibilities.

Not sure if this is helpful in that regard, but I know that creating a new pach file for the entrance files using XP can allow access to the crowd area. Side effect is that no textures/objects seem to show up. All kinds of crazy physics ensue around the barricades as well.

1zvfhxf.jpg

1sb02v.jpg

wqse2o.jpg

There's one in the 2k14 modding tutorials (has a depthy list of shaders but it needs updating for 2k15) section but it's slightly different for 2k15 - if you open up a yobj in a hex editor you can see the shader parameters g_fSpecPower g_fRoughness etc it's altering the those values that change it. It's very very trial and error though, it's best to search up what roughness/fresnel lighting data does so then you can understand how high to set a value. If you look at my YouTube of 1998 Triple H you will see I made Hogan's legs shiny and his boots dull.

Ok, thanks I'll have to play around with those settings some time.

Nah, I have the problem with my arenas. I would love to know where the collision data is though.

I'm hoping I (or someone else) can find the collision data. Right now the way my backstage areas are built it needs a ramp to properly hide the extra crowd areas.

Access to that data could also open up some interesting crowd-fighting possibilities.

Not sure if this is helpful in that regard, but I know that creating a new pach file for the entrance files using XP can allow access to the crowd area. Side effect is that no textures/objects seem to show up. All kinds of crazy physics ensue around the barricades as well.

1zvfhxf.jpg

1sb02v.jpg

wqse2o.jpg

Awesome work bro.....

Crowd fighting is superb effort.....

I've only recently got into modding WWE 2K15, and have to say that these arena mods are simply awesome, breathtaking and spectacular at the same time. Really insane modding, can't wait to try out the new additions in the next version :)